Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O

Go down 
+2
Crash
Raiken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raiken
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Raiken

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 am

But our meatshield in this guild is Johnny ... >.>
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Mizasuke

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 am

*Miza crawling in blood detonate bombs in hospital hoping it will hurt crash*

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 am

WOW !!! O.o

scary things happen when guildies fight each other ....

*gets Pop- Corn and sits in the hospital bed to watch the fight ^^*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:43 am

i have had a fight yesterday

1 vs 1

in my bed ^^

I think she won Razz
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:02 pm

LOL !!! Johnny you killed me with that 1 lol!
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Yea....women got the stamina in bed Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Hmm, should I be afraid, she was talking about marriage XD But Im too young to die Razz
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 pm

well your 27 thats about the age for that but ofc it depends if you love her enough Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Just know her about two weeks XD

But i think it wasnt that serious. But her mother is a priest, she says she has good connections to make a quick marriage XD Damn it ^^
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Nyu~

Stay free ...

Freedom is very very very important and expensive good nowdays Wink

Unless u want to have kids and beautiful woman next to u for of the rest of the life-torture o.O
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:54 pm

lol don't listen to Raiken hes just jealous Razz
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Nyu...Why should I be ? I got new amore so Ima cool ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:16 pm

I have a feeling that she CAN be THE Woman for the rest of my life ... but have to wait some months, couple of years.

In that time, I will train how to make the babys with here Wink
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 pm

LOL Jo-Rico !!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:54 pm

lol johnny and Raiken why won't you show us your new amore like johnny did Razz
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Well, I must to take a pic of her first o.O
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 pm

true come to chat im bored atm
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Cannot right now, Ima trying to study >.>

Maybe later ...
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm

lol so what are you doing in the forum!!! go study I finished my exams today VeryHappy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 pm

omg.... that poor Girl of urs Johnny xD

well 4 all u guys who wanna spy on Johnny... i have his Adress and a car... just godda huck me up with a cam... and he will be in the News xD
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

You did ?! Gratz mate !! When the results are coming ? Laughing

Erm...Ima just searching on net about one disease so but accident I poped in here Razz

@ Lilly - Welcome to the club, now u are my new spy ^^

*fired Miza* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

pff your underestimating us we have our super secretive spy Miza patroling his house he cant make a move without us seeing it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh, how sweet, my little slave wanna trick me Wink

Tonight you will get punished, so hard that you want to die Razz
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 pm

don't fire Miza you idiot where else will you find some1 who works for free?
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 pm

*cough*

Miza is hanging out with girls and not doing his job lately >.> ....

So...

We need a new and better spy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next