Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O

Go down 
+2
Crash
Raiken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Crash
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Crash

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 am

I believe Johnny tho we can have Lily to find out it's location
Back to top Go down
Raiken
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Raiken

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 am

So...USA made it to the round of 16 :suspect:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Hi mates and slaves Smile

Just want to give you the latest news.

Its working fine with my gf, so most of the time im with here. At work we are writing messages all the time ^^

And since we dont have a game to play I play navyfield and perfect world europe (ms) again just to kill some time.

Yours Sincerly
Johnny
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 am

BuMp !!!!

So here I am again to make some noise because I am bored to death today...

Tomorrow I finally go on my 2 week vacations but I'll won't get lost since my lap is going with me everywhere Razz

Yes, I know that you would expect to get some rest of me but nyu~

Pam param pam >.<

Let's make some noise here with me GUYs ....... T.T
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:52 am

lol I would if I wasnt so tired I had to work all day and im so so so!!!! tired T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Hey Mates Smile

Got a Private Party on HotK too Razz Maybe you wanna switch from the boring 0815 clans to old johnny boys one "United" ^^

(since its just a closed beta and we shall have fun its ok)

So Rai, crash, Miza and me in one team ... the Elite Guards in United to protect Trinity (Sovereign) Wink
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm

I still hates the name Trinity I was against it from the beggining >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 pm

well, could be better, but we dont have any decissions XD Soverign was too long and so the leaders choose a name. I dont like Trinity either, it remembers me of Teletubbies XD But nevermind, you cant get everone satisfied ;-)
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 am

but im not everyone Razz you should do everything to make me satisfied xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 pm

So I inivited you to my Clan "United" ;-)

YOu are my puppet like Raiken is, so this must be your full satisfaction :-P
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:02 pm

eek o.O ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 pm

*pat pat* everything is ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:19 pm

phew...
I had started to worry a bit >.<
lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Nah ...

i didnt drank beer the last 2 days ... so i get more and more confused -.-

just making an experiemt with my girl. Has something to do with "taste" Wink One week no alkohol and meat. just fruits and "Malzbier"
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:44 pm

no beer and meat?!!! >.< what does she try to do turn you into gay we are men and we need our beer and meat!!!
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

JohnnyRico wrote:
One week no alkohol and meat. just fruits and "Malzbier"

ps: Please stay alive, don't die my old friend... Shocked

~Rai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 am

No, nothing like that ...

Well how to say it without getting censored ...

Depending on what you eat, something changes .... uhm ... well. Like I say ... the taste of something is "sweater"

I dont say anything more XD

in some days its over and im back to normal!
Back to top Go down
Nanaya06
Nanaya06

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:48 am

I'm gonna puke
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 am

Keep it inside or run to the bathroom :@
The Guild's main Hall must remain clean and not smeely Razz

~Rai
Back to top Go down
Nanaya06
Nanaya06

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 am

Too late sry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5