Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O

Go down 
+2
Crash
Raiken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizasuke
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Mizasuke

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 am

Haha you always make me laugh Johnny. Well she is a hottie though Raiken told me he prefer other types (but he is irrelevant now,after he broke with his ex he changed to gays)

*oh shit released some info I shouldn't* Laughing

Last edited by Mizasuke on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:15 am

Nuuuuuu plz spare me what do I need to do to avoid this?
Back to top Go down
Raiken
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 am

Gosh !!!

You are messing around, you un-loyal spy !!! affraid

Yes, I DID changed to gays, from now on I prefer lesbian women cheers

2 in the price of 1

heh...
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 am

Hahahah I loled on this one

Well I'm unloyal after reading that book #How to be evil"

Thatss your guilty for borrowing me.

Any plans for bar yet?
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 am

I call Patti and she will recruit the girls, Jo-Rico gets the trucks with beer, Crash makes a deal with cops/mayor/community, u find the place Wink
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 am

Oh and genius will be for our event stand up comedy Very Happy.

So guys I had fun here so see ya tomorrow Razz

*Goes to search place for bar*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 am

And later that night, I will sit drunked in a corner with all our girls while you discuss how to make the plan perfect XD
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 am

*cough*

Someone's got a GF ...

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Limepop
Limepop

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 am

LOL, I disappeared for one moment...and I come back to read this crazy stuff! You have so many scary plans going on ;(
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:00 am

we are just having fun here to waste our time on forum by telling stupid jokes =)))

wat has beed said here is only and only for fun, nothing here is to be got seriously since I like sarcasm and most of all to amuse my friends Wink

nothing less, nothing more

but if in any way u feel offensed please don't hesitate to let us know ^_~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 am

o____o -Slowly walks away-
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 am

ppl got scared...

*thinks*

should I start to scare too o.O ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:23 pm

The question is, WHY are they scared XD

Tomorrow I have my second date with my Beauty Smile So If you have your spy cams in my flat, be online and stay tuned, but dont make a mess under your your desks Wink
Back to top Go down
Limepop
Limepop

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Oh no, trust me, Raiken! I have the humor of a guy, ahah. I don't get offended easily at all. :] I was just teasing you guys up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 pm

You teaser XD

"I tried to speak to every hole" Limepop writes some time ago on gsc XD Thats sooooo dirty with my evil mind, especially translatet 1 to 1 to german ^^
Back to top Go down
Limepop
Limepop

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:47 pm

/blinks wide, innocent eyes

>:3
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Geez don't go deciding that by yourselves.. I can already imagine it, being 'boo-d' down from the stage while throwing potatoes, tomatoes and eggs.. -.-..
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:03 pm

WOW !!! I mean I didn't expect from Patti to speak to holes...

Geen, did u find ur dog in Spain ???

@ Jo-Rico : be sure that my spy will do a perfect job, he might also 'prepare' ur GF before u Razz just beware =D

Last edited by Raiken on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:29 pm

say why do I have to do the dirty work with the cops and the mayor -.-
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Erm, because u are the Crash here and u will crush them is something goes wrong and I mean really really wrong when they will find out about the space-cakes that Syn provided us o.O

So, this gets Syn involved in this trick...Hmm....Now that I think better we must make him to stay silent like...forever Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:46 pm

If someone "prepares" my girl before or after or ... whenever he will simple DIE! but no easy death, he will beg me to kill him *hrhr*
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 am

Lets continue party from aika thread here.

*Goes to make fun of Raiken in hospital because he broke both legs*
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:36 am

lol fine with me *joins Miza to laugh at Raiken*
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:37 am

*gets the sneaky knife that he is hiding and cuts their both legs as well Twisted Evil *
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 am

*using Miza as human shield and gets away safe*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O   [Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and  Me -| & Guest Stars o.O - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Private Party] For Crash, Miza, Johnny and Me -| & Guest Stars o.O
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next