Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !

Go down 
+9
Weazel
CheesecakeFTW
BasilII
protex
Zaruk
Aoiru
Limitedsky
Erianx
Reivalt Geriant
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CheesecakeFTW
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
CheesecakeFTW

[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 pm

I want to go 1212 years back and kill Charlemagne with my own hands!!

Other than that suden surge of violence I feel happy slowly preparing for my sister's coming back home =D
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Today I reached a total 318 knife counts on Battlefield3.
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Aoiru wrote:
@Rei: For all deal, I won't stop you from destroying Egypt. But if you destroy America.. I'm sorry, but I would have to stop you. I can't live without Rebecca Black's voice.
Agree. Living without that voice would be a shame (although we still have the interwebz, so actually I take that back. Rei can do to America whatever he wants)

Yesterday I learned to play everyone's favorite song "friday - Rebecca Black" on my guitar. I can now successfully troll people in rl, which is kinda cool. Because of this I'm happy today. Or at least I felt happy this morning and that's the only reason I can come up with.

Erianx wrote:
I'm reallyyyy happy to hear Infeh's feeling better. Smile It was boring yesterday without you to troll!
Reaction:
Surprised -> Smile -> Neutral -> Sad -> Crying or Very sad -> Evil or Very Mad -> drunken (as you can see all ended well)

@limited: 318 in 1 day? :p
Back to top Go down
Weazel
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Weazel

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:54 am

Daily Check in and last one until 2nd Jan as away until there so all have a happy new year and drink a lot and be merry Bye
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Yesterday was an interesting day O_o

Time goes by it's almost newyear

Happy newyear to all. Even though it's not newyear yet, I might not be around anymore this year so I'll say it now

3 kisses to the girls and a good handshake or brofist to the guys of Sovereign! (That's what we do here on newyear ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 pm

Today is New Year and you all receive a kiss from me! Razz
Back to top Go down
wtv
wtv

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Happy new year.
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:12 pm

happy neeeew yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
here are my resolutions for the year 2012:
1- Giving my best in my studies
2- Be a better daughter to my parents they deserve it
3- Get my drinving license cause it's about time I overcome my fear of driving!
4- throw my nieces out my room!!

I think that's pretty much it XD

thousands of kisses to all my guildies and I wish you all the best for this upcoming year XD
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 am

Aoiru wrote:
[center][b] But if you destroy America.. I'm sorry, but I would have to stop you. I can't live without Rebecca Black's voice.

Thanks for defending my country. Crying or Very sad Even for a weird reason. Suspect

I've already written my new year resolution in the other thread, but I will say this year I am firm on the fact that I will not party. Last year wasn't that fun and really I think I'd enjoy staying home, curling up on the couch with my dog and watching more anime. Does that make me a geek ?
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:14 am

Happy New year 2012!

[Edit] I wrote something, now it's gone. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:54 pm

I woke up at least 30 times this night because of LOUD DRUNKARDS -_-

why must they be so loud >.<
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:52 pm

drunken Rage you know the rest Sleep
Back to top Go down
Aoiru
Aoiru

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 am

:: Aoiru - Day 9 ::

-------------------------------------------

I DIDN'T DO DAY 8 BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY. I... I'M CRUSHED. I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN LIVE ANYMORE. THIS IS SUCH A SAD START OF THE YEAR. NOOOOOOOOOOO-

Head hurts. I only remembered.. fireworks. And a lot of.. tension in a room. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 am

I'm um... did exactly what I said I would. I rewatched most of the Strike Witch anime series on my bed with my dog cuddled up next to me eating spring rolls( which we're yummy!). Earlier I had played Dragon Nest, and managed to get Antifreeze (welcome new guy! Moar americans = yay!) and Kiddo (who'll probably own the game just by being present) to join me. I also.. I umm cleaned my room? It's sexy now. and my sheets smell like men's cologne. .. I did nothing yesterday, geeze. -.-
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm

NOOOO I missed the first Januari >.<

Well yesterday wasn't that special of a first day of the year. Visiting family with a hangover and failing 2 matches of LoL before giving up on it and moving on to watching some anime (can't fail at that!)...

I think the 'hangover' part is enough to describe my newyear. Hanging out at a friends home till 00:30 and then to the party... Had fun

CheesecakeFTW wrote:

I'd say it wasn't me, but I wouldn't remember anyway... ( you did live in Gent right? xD if so then there's the small possibility of it being me >.> )
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:05 pm

another day trying to get my lessons through my thick skull >.< but it's soooo hard!!!

infina wrote:

CheesecakeFTW wrote:

I'd say it wasn't me, but I wouldn't remember anyway... ( you did live in Gent right? xD if so then there's the small possibility of it being me >.> )

Nope infi I don't live in gent I was born there and lived there till I was 5 years but then we moved in a small town XD
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 pm

CheesecakeFTW wrote:
Nope infi I don't live in gent I was born there and lived there till I was 5 years but then we moved in a small town XD
Good, then I'm sure it wasn't me Wink
Back to top Go down
Weazel
Weazel

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Im back from New Year trip and checking in drunken
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm

I woke up early this morning, is this normal? o.O
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 am

Nope definitely not normal. Very Happy

Today, I went to sleep at 6am and woke up at 2pm. <3 My schedule rocks!
Until Thursday where day must reign surpreme once more Sad
Back to top Go down
Aoiru
Aoiru

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:29 am

:: Aoiru - Day 10 ::

-----------------------------------------

ALMOST FORGOT TO WRITE SOMETHING ON THIS DAY. I'M STILL SAD THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE @ DAY 8. SOOO SOOO SAAAD. Q.Q

Anyways, slept at 7 AM, woke up at 5 PM. School's tomorrow, and I'm dead awake. Ready for school while being a zombie? Hell yes. I'll bring my bed.

Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Seems like everyone was able to sleep way too long after newyears... I myself got woken up by my brother who walked into my room and played some music really loud from his phone >.>

Just now I went shopping Razz I don't like shopping that much, so I managed to spend a shitload of money in less than an hour ^^ Done for today with that.
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:26 pm

infina wrote:
Seems like everyone was able to sleep way too long after newyears... I myself got woken up by my brother who walked into my room and played some music really loud from his phone >.>

I know how it feels -_- my sister loves to do it with me >.<

infina wrote:
Just now I went shopping Razz I don't like shopping that much, so I managed to spend a shitload of money in less than an hour ^^ Done for today with that.

Thank you for reminding me that it's finally the BIG DAY!!! ---------> THE SALES!!!
My wallet is empty I need to be a good girl and listen to my dear daddy Innocent .
Though luckily for me my mom is like me Twisted Evil

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Today I went to buy me some instant noodles and now I'm eating them all up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LordPopoy
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
LordPopoy

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Currently finishing another video for Guild Wars 2.

Just another day on the job.

Lord
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next