Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !

Go down 
+9
Weazel
CheesecakeFTW
BasilII
protex
Zaruk
Aoiru
Limitedsky
Erianx
Reivalt Geriant
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! Empty
PostSubject: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Event thread for the ongoing Christmas event:
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/t2762-sovereign-christmas-event-25-12-8-18#34572

• Logging in & posting a reply to this thread once per day will earn you 1 point!
  • You will not get additional points for posting multiple times on one day.
  • This method is repeatable for every day of the event period.
  • Complete this cycle for 7 days in a row for 3 bonus points.

So, let's hear your Christmas experiences or anything else you want to share (besides spam) Razz

The event is based on a GMT+1 Timezone (see below for current time). Please keep this in mind.
---

[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! 2w4lob5

Last edited by Reivalt Geriant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Erianx
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:12 am

We can't share Spam...? Sad
Fine, my plans for christmas are to open christmas gifts at my house with my sister and mother and then go over to my grandmother's house, eat lots of fun, make fun of lots of little cousins and of course open more gifts. Smile We usually eat Ham, sweet potato casserole {looks like this}, green bean casserole {looks like this} and these yummy rolls with sausages in the middle!
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:40 am

Hmmmm *lights up a cigar* Wait for Santa then club him in the head and steal ZA presents.
Spend time with MA animal companions and lick those yummy candy canes. Eat all you want buffets as fast as I can because I know there won't be any yummy all you can eat buffet during Christmas. Steal the PS3 from my neighbor while she's opening her presents in the morning and jump through her window and hoping that i don't smash my head on the ground. Rolling Eyes YES SIR, this is going to be a good Christmas year to remember.
Back to top Go down
Aoiru
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Aoiru

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:15 am

:: Day 1 - Aoiru ::

---------------------------------------------

Had a normal day; despite of it's Christmas Eve. Ate KFC (YUMMY!) and generally played S4 League and League of Legends; as always. Although there was an incident which ruined my mood.

So I was writing this longass thread, did it for like 1 hour or something; and when I was finally finished, and submitted it in, then SUDDENLY; this notice of forum being closed down due to REI, had to prepare for the event popped up right in front of my face. And when I went back, it's all gone. ALL GONE. ALL GONEEEEEEEEEE. I was broken and crushed. And shattered into pieces. /majorpissed

Back to top Go down
Zaruk
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' !   [Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:57 am

About to go chill with friends/ have a Christmas Party, life is good it almost new years WOOOT WOOOT

But of course before that have to go for a jog to stay in shape for track[Christmas] The Daily 'Hohoho' ! 904834 , which I might not do , so instead I might just go shoot some Hoops haha

-HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Arrow