Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah

Go down 
+12
Kóinzell
Cruzoe
Nanaya06
Serenade
Zholat
Kiddosr
Erianx
schivokanda
Patronus
LordPopoy
kimx16
Reivalt Geriant
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

[Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah Empty
PostSubject: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 pm

As of today, two new officers will be joining our ranks. Congratulations to Shivokanda (Aika Management) & Serenade/Asherah (Sovereign Management) on their promotions Smile

[Aika - Officer: Shivokanda]
[Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah Lieutenant3150x165

Shivo applied for the in-game officer position recently. We were impressed by her application but decided to put it on hold to let her get used to the Sovereign way of doing things. However, we kept track of her progress (activity, helpful etc.) and beleive now is the time to make her in a real officer.

As of such will join the folks in Aika as the fourth in-game officer. Take good care of her, and don't ask for too much lapdances.

[Sovereign - Management Officer: Serenade]
[Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah Majorsops150x165
Special Ops. is a long forgotten job, but with Serenade it's back to life. I am sure everyone has seen his impressive replies to new applicants; helpful, personal and giving advice to increase their chance of being accepted. For that reason and his management capabilities we assigned him to the Special Ops. Major. This means that rather than in-game management (possible too), the main focus will be on Sovereign itself. Ash will work along with me and Ryuu to improve the guild and make important decisions. He is also the voice of the members (you guys) to us, so if you have feedback we will usually hear it from him.

Congratulations both of you.

Last edited by Reivalt on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
kimx16
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
kimx16

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Gratz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordPopoy
LordPopoy

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Congrats Ash and Shivo!

You two really deserved it. Keep up the good work!

Lord
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Congradulations you guys
Back to top Go down
schivokanda
schivokanda

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Thank you thank you! bounce I will do my best to carry out my responsibilities as an officer :0

And yeah, don't ask for too much lap dances, okay? lol!
Back to top Go down
kimx16
kimx16

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:50 pm

okay only 1 time.....for me? :3 lolll
Back to top Go down
Erianx
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Congratulations you two ^^
Back to top Go down
LordPopoy
LordPopoy

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 pm

I won't ask for lapdances.

But can you do a poledance instead? cheers

Lord
Back to top Go down
Kiddosr

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Congratulations to both Serenade & Shivokanda!
Back to top Go down
Zholat
Zholat

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Congratz to you 2.
Now go out there and make us proud Razz.
Back to top Go down
schivokanda
schivokanda

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 pm

LordPopoy wrote:
I won't ask for lapdances.

But can you do a poledance instead? cheers

Lord

Provide a pole and i would gladly do a poledance. But the pole should be made out of gold and should be reinforced to +11 ^^
Back to top Go down
kimx16
kimx16

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 pm

xD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Very Happy

a poledance ectravagant xD
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 pm

I think I came into this conversation at just the right time.

Cheers for a celebratory poledance (and for kim buying the golden pole).
Back to top Go down
kimx16
kimx16

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:07 pm

What? ._. ehm no. not rlly ^.^

if u give me the money i will :p give me 1,5 mill and ill do make u a golden pole with +11
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Well, with 1.5 mil we could just start our own strip club. The Sovereign Lounge >.
Back to top Go down
kimx16
kimx16

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Very Happy No cause the money wich is over from all this +11 and goldne pole...is mine Very Happy all they way i have to travel go get the golen pole all the stranger girls who wanna take the pole...it will be a hard way. so i need travel money
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:52 am

Our very own Sovereign strip club huh... yeah I like the sound of that :afro:

I’m sure we could convince Ryuu to add it to the list of commodities us officers have on our secret forums, like the Sovereign club™, the Sovereign limo™, the Sovereign hot springs™, the Sovereign Massage & Spa™, or the very awesome Sovereign... What do you mean those are a secret to the public? Oh shi…

However, you all will have to go through me if you want Shivo on that strip club Cool Razz

Oh and btw, grats to me for my promotion lol! and you all heard the boss, if you have any issues or questions whether it’s on regard to Sovereign, its users, your life, your sex life (only girls for this one please), the reason why humans exist on the universe, or the existence of god, please feel free to send me a pm and I’ll be happy to answer Wink

Last edited by Serenade on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:53 am

Ash ash,

Whats the meaning of life?
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:56 am

Goldian wrote:
Ash ash,

Whats the meaning of life?

PM me if you really wish to know, however I make no compromises that you will like to know the Truth™. After all, what has been seen, cannot be unseen.
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 am

Serenade wrote:

Oh and btw, grats to me for my promotion lol! and you all heard the boss, if you have any issues or questions whether it’s on regard to Sovereign, its users, your life, your sex life (only girls for this one please), the reason why humans exist on the universe, or the existence of god, please feel free to send me a pm and I’ll be happy to answer Wink

Congradulations! I think you're the only username with green leveling that I've seen. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Nanaya06
Nanaya06

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 am

gratz Ash and Shivo
Back to top Go down
schivokanda
schivokanda

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:03 am

Patronus wrote:

Congradulations! I think you're the only username with green leveling that I've seen. Very cool.

Yeah you're right! Very cool Ash! bounce
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 am

Actually, while SirAnon (the previous Special Ops Major) is no longer around due to IRL issues, it is still possible to find posts by him if you lurk around just a little bit, and in fact, our very popular member pictures topic was started by him Razz, so you can see his green name there.

But yeah, I guess I’m the only one with a green name for the time being, so now I just gotta aim to make it red Wink Cool Twisted Evil lol!

Oh and btw, while I did congratulate you for your promotion while we were talking on vent and then inside the game, I guess I haven’t yet done so properly here Shivo, so a big bear hug to you for your new position, I’m sure you’ll make an awesome job of it (as long as you can endure the sexual harassment from Goldi and Popoy Laughing Wink)
Back to top Go down
Cruzoe
Cruzoe

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:27 am

GRATZ ASH!!!!!!!!!! & SHIVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guessed u both would be Naughty Officers ,When the Officers Position was Opened. Well Better Late than never Smile

Keep Up the Good Work And All the Best in your Upcoming Ventures

Shivo U got HeavyDuty .. Doing Lapdances/Poledances Inside the Guild as well as Luring Alliances Outside the Guild Razz May God Bless You (With Enormous Sexiness ).

Ash hmm is Already Blessed with Wisdom and Pervy Smile Oh Ash is Green (Evergreen Pervy Novelist).
May God Guide You (Through More Hawt/Adult ways lol!)
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Serenade wrote:
But yeah, I guess I’m the only one with a green name for the time being, so now I just gotta aim to make it red Wink Cool Twisted Evil lol!
Oops now, gotta watch your step a bit boy. Aiming for the red name may get you one fatal step too close to me Wink

Getting used to your job already I see. I'm a philosopher at times too, so maybe I'll pick up your offer of PMing you for your view on something. I'll make you regret adding that Razz

As for the strip club, a classmate and me are planning to get a van when we have an income and add a pole in the back. And yes before you ask, we don't know what we're doing at college in the first place. There is why we thought of that subject.

If buisiness goes well, we will upgrade it to a truck later on. That can support more poles. After that..neon lights, wheels that go up and down, loud rap music..tha usual stuff. Help us realize our and your dream, donate now.

Until then, our Vent channel is the place to moan talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah   [Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah Empty

Back to top Go down

[Aika/Sovereign] Officer Promotion: Shivokanda & Asherah
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next