PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

[Aika] Sovereign in Global Aika - Winding up Operations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: [Aika] Sovereign in Global Aika - Winding up Operations   Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 pm

All,

This news has been on the cards for a while. I'm sorry to have to inform you all that with effect from today, Sovereign will officially pull out from Aika Global. This decision comes under the light of the reduced activity and interest for Aika Global within Sovereign.

Aika Global was supposed to be the flagship game for Sovereign, however due to various reasons Sovereign was unable to make as big an impact as we had expected. I wouldn't term it as a complete failure, but only as a good learning experience.

The current members of Global Aika are free to move to any guild of their choice in Global Aika. However, some of the existing members are considering joining UT/Redemption. You could talk to Infi/Schivo for further details on the same.

I'd like you all to know that not being a part of the guild in Aika Global does not essentially mean you get removed from Sovereign (or forum permissions altered). Everything will remain the same and you folks are welcome to join us our next ventures, namely Forsaken World and Guild Wars 2.

With this, I wish all the GAika members of Sovereign good luck and it's been an honor to have played alongside you folks in Aika. I look forward to your company in other official games of Sovereign.

PS. I will wait for about a week or two before I modify the forums with the necessary changes.

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down

[Aika] Sovereign in Global Aika - Winding up Operations
Page 1 of 1