Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.

Go down 
+17
Oren_Ishii
Cruzoe
Ruov
LordPopoy
Sociopath
Horia
Praetor
Raaven
kesshoux
Patronus
infina
SirAnon
Raiken
Razakel
Reivalt Geriant
zeroethangel
Ryuuketsu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:17 am

Well those above your post are my number 1 and number 2 sigs :p I need more tutorials like the one provided by ryuu, some advanced ones, some about other stuff etc.. would realy be helpful if anyone has some.. i'm searching for them tough but most of the 'advanced' ones requires quiet a lot of basic knowledge wich i didnt get by reading ryuu's tut.

Edit: Btw your sig aint bad at all, i just think you should change that text, make the text slightly more simple, can barely read it and also probably smaller xD keep posting your results ^^
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:20 am

HaHa and i thought making a sig was such a simple task, all u had to do was go on a website

and make one. lool , but damn it seems like some work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 am

Yeah and, dont make them on a site.. do you know how to download torrents? if so i can give you a link to download the latest photoshop

If not i can provide you a step by step guide that i'll make on a pm, but not tonight :p
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Here are 2 tutorials you could try out. I was going to try them out when I made my last sigs but I just kinda started doing my own random stuff with them xD

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img42/6814/metroidsignaturetutoria.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img524/7739/siigtutcopyka5.jpg

the images are a bit too big to just post so it's a link Wink

also, tutorials for doing text would also be a good idea. I personally mess up a lot on the text ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 pm

infina wrote:
Here are 2 tutorials you could try out. I was going to try them out when I made my last sigs but I just kinda started doing my own random stuff with them xD

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img42/6814/metroidsignaturetutoria.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img524/7739/siigtutcopyka5.jpg

the images are a bit too big to just post so it's a link Wink

also, tutorials for doing text would also be a good idea. I personally mess up a lot on the text ^^

Thanks for the links :T Trying to find a tutorial to let my images stand out of the signature if you see what i mean, like raikens sig kind of. I kind of know where to start from to do that but i just mess it up hehe
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 am

for one that's popping out, you can probably just work on a normal sig, and make sure everything is within the square. After you paste the render, you can make the canvas bigger (image > canvas size). If the render should pop out at the top, increase the height value. Doesn't really matter how much bigger you make it, as long as it is more than the height of the picture. Then change the anchor so it only expands to the top, and not to the bottom.

You'll then have transparant pictures that get until above the render, do this to get them away:
Image > Trim...
Then Based on: transpanant pixels
and Trim away: top (you probably will only have transparant pixels at the top so doesn't really matter if others are checked too)

Hope this makes sense to you. I don't really have the time right now to write a decent in-depth tutorial xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:41 am

Ok I will try it out as soon as I have time making a sig for myself again or anyone request such a sig!

Thanks a lot, hope ill find out, and if you have time make an in-depth tut haha!

Cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 am

Goldian wrote:
Well those above your post are my number 1 and number 2 sigs :p I need more tutorials like the one provided by ryuu, some advanced ones, some about other stuff etc.. would realy be helpful if anyone has some.. i'm searching for them tough but most of the 'advanced' ones requires quiet a lot of basic knowledge wich i didnt get by reading ryuu's tut.

Edit: Btw your sig aint bad at all, i just think you should change that text, make the text slightly more simple, can barely read it and also probably smaller xD keep posting your results ^^

k i'll try to fix it..
and can u pm the step by step thing, ill c if i can do it x)
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:43 am

Goldian wrote:
Ok I will try it out as soon as I have time making a sig for myself again or anyone request such a sig!

Thanks a lot, hope ill find out, and if you have time make an in-depth tut haha!

Cheers mate

Might have time next week/this weekend. The next exam week is easier than this week.

Also here is some stuff that isn't really signature, but didn't want to open a new topic for it since it's actually old work and I'm not really planning on doing something like this anytime soon xD It's basically pictures of anime's that are changed a bit by me.
Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 Ginbeforeafter.thSig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 Dbzvegetachanged.thSig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 Dbznamekchanged.th

I had lots of fun with making those xD It's already 2-3 years ago though... But bumped into it and wanted to post. Only the first one is less than a year ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 am

Evil Picollo <3
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 am

that's probably also my favorite xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm

infina wrote:
that's probably also my favorite xD

Wanna go out tonight ? :T Going to Factory in Aalst, its airwave pt, lots of peeps and great music :T from there we could also go to promille/cirque mystique and around 6 am to the kings . Then at 8 i leave to france xD
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 am

@goldian: hmm maybe a bit of a late answer, but I have the last week of the exams ahead of me and going out wouldn't have been a great idea =/

I have a new sig:

Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 2yz0s2r

I used an image from this post http://www.sovereign-legion.net/t264p45-cool-little-banner#2471 (made by SirAnon) as a base to start making the sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 am

Well infi, it wont be that easy now, saturday was my last night in Belgium, I now live in France. But i'll make sure to contact you when ever i go back to Belgium for a week or so xD
Tough Aalst aint that great tbh, ppls there are all slutty lol, at least the chicks are and the others are junkies (i didnt do it i promise!! (haha)) so yea, i prefer to go to 'feestpaleis' :T stupid name but awesome club xD better then Illusion :/ even tough Dj Regi plays there sometimes. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5