Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mystical, magical tour! HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

A mystical, magical tour!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Araemus
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Araemus

A mystical, magical tour! Empty
PostSubject: A mystical, magical tour!   A mystical, magical tour! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Basically, that's my life description! Cool I've been on this fine earth for half a century and done way too much to remember it all without significant applications of pharmaceutical devices. I've gamed for the vast majority of my life, playing board and card games all along. Started in D&D back in the 70's and progressed to computers from there.

I played what is widely considered the first MMORPG as defined under the "current" terminology. That was The Realm Online, which I played it's from start in 1995 until other games caught my interest. Played Lineage and Lineage 2 for years, and EQ2 also for a good number of years. As well as "flavor of the month" games periodically in between. I've led Clans/Guilds throughout the years, some highly successful, some not so, as we all know, it depends as much on members as it does on leadership! Very Happy

I caught Sovereign's name on the FW forums and thought I would look in and see how things are here. I believe I've posted an application, but with my net issues, I'm not completely sure it went through. If not, I will gladly post another. On another note, my wife also games with me, although not quite as avidly as myself. Being disabled, I have MUCH more time for computer than she does. Wink

All in all, I look forward to dropping in and reading up on events and posts in lieu of membership at the moment. If time and providence acquiesces, then perhaps I shall be here as more than a forum poster. Last but not least, remember , a word to the wise is usually unnecessary, it's the stupid ones that need it more!!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

A mystical, magical tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mystical, magical tour!   A mystical, magical tour! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey there Keith,

I just sent you a PM with some details. For some reason, we did not get your application. So, please repost the same.

Looking forward to seeing you both in the guild. Smile

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down

A mystical, magical tour!
Page 1 of 1