Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random chat! - Page 11 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Random chat!

Go down 
+18
AngelBunny
Aries
KapitanKapusta
Crash
kimx16
Horia
Raiken
Ravenstorm
Praetor
Erianx
AimBot
Zholat
Patronus
Kiddosr
Reivalt Geriant
Nanaya06
Aeros
Kóinzell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Irja
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Irja

Random chat! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 am

Jup, I guess we could...
If it wasn't shining so fast! Razz
Oh well, I think I should go to bed lastly...since I have latin classes at morning Sad Wish me luck Sad A lot of it! o.o

Good night Smile

Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 am

I´am wishing you alot of luck.

ah and gn8
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 am

Gang-banging? Srsly guys is this what this topic is going to affraid
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Goldian wrote:
Hm someone told me i should look on this topic cause people wanted a gangbang or sth like that? Well give me your cellphone numbers and some of your pics via Pm . I will arrange it!

Well I said ''gang-up'' to Goldian, not gangbang.. So Irja, don't give him your phone number!!!!

Imagine the Rick James in the vid is goldian, that's how I thought about settling the annoying av and sig!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Shh Geenius, I almost got her phone number!but meh cant i arrange a 'party' for all of you? unfortunately i cant participate.. i'm happy with my charmayne, dont need more xD
Oh and i'll film it, might make some money: "Amateur **** trying to do it right*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Don`t listen to him guys! Hes trying to be your pimp and he will molest you Zomg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:28 pm

oh my! am here again? its been a while yea? im too busy for my college activity. omg general ryuuketsu. how r u sir?
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:53 am

He is doing great.. I managed to make Ryuu submit to my will and now I'm the one leading the projects here .. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Downloading V Season 2 Ep 03 that got aired yesterday on ABC (USA) in HD!!! Cant wait! 2 minutes left!!
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:24 pm

After a long time, I ''randomly'' thought about about checking out how things went, and so I thought ''why not revive the old random thread, cause this is such a random occasion''.. Smile

In all honesty, I have been rather busy working, and learning Japanese in the same time, though the irregular schedules that come from being a chef help me out quite a bit in terms of gaming (Yes.. I couldn't exactly drop it as easily I thought.). Razz

In all actuality, I'm just wondering how you've all been doing (I was surprised to see Ryuu step down from the leaders position.)?.. And wondering if I could just ''maybe'' try to include myself in your activities. confused
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi Geenius!

Good to see you get back here. Ryuu indeed stepped down because his work and photography hobby took too much time. He's still around as a supporting officer, but he's not posting that much anymore.

As for including you in our activities. Currently we're active in Forsaken World (EU PVE) and League of Legends (EU West). I think you mentioned league of legends in the dota 2 topic. Just wondering, what server do you play on? We're all playing on EU West
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Well the name is Kyyditaja, so be sure to add meh as well (Ofc I'm a level 30.)
I'm good with basically every part (The only position that I can't play is tank, if Rammus is banned.. What he is mostly. Though damn I'm good with him.).. Right now I can't really speak using the mic (I've had enough of those damn cheap mic's.), as I plan on making a couple of LoL related vids on youtube, I will have to get a new and a more expensive one, then I usually buy (I bet I have wasted over 50 euros, on mics that die out in a month or so.).. But I CAN listen to conversations on vent, or whatever (Will get a decent one next month.)

I'm situated on EuWest as well. Migrated from EUEast, cause most of the non-english community is right there. Playing with people who can't understand eachother is extremely bad, especially in ranked matches.
What is the name of the chatroom in LoL, if I may ask?.. And where and on what do you use for voice chat?

P.S: Kinda sad hearing that about Ryuu.. He was a good man.. A really good man.. But he will still live on in my heart! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 pm

omg wb geenuis, its been a friggin long time :O
Good to see you back tho, its been quite silent around here and we need more to join the FoRe(Forum Revolution) and keep this forum alive!
i know its a bad reintroduction but meh, we're all friends here :p
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Good to see that there are still a number of ''older'' members around, though too bad for them who left. Sad
I think that there aren't too many people around here who still remember the ''embarrasing'' name that Reivalt had before his name change. Twisted Evil .. I could use it as something to blackmail Reivalt with! .. Gotta write it up into my notes! *scribble* *scribble*... Muwahahaha I have your heart in my hands Rei! Twisted Evil

I wonder how many other people still remember me?.. I think I'm a rather forgettable guy.. T.T
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

nah Geenuis, i remembered you when i saw your name on the replies, i still remember misa as well (altho ive not seen him in a VERY long time), crash is still around but hes just not that active.... so the veteran core of Sovereign is still there even though its a lil less ppl than a year ago :/

also, your plan to blackmail rei... bad idea!!
he might not be the same rei as in the start of Sovereign and he might not be as active as before but ill still give my (forum) life for him! and i think more ppl would agree on this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:28 am

If you don't know, I was the Evil Shadow Emperor of Sovereign!.. I had Ryuuketsu do my bidding, and I can do the same with everyone else! >_>

Good to see though that there are still people who somewhat remember me (Infinia and Raven Very Happy) .. Just wonder if Reivalt remembers me.. If not, then controlling him will be a bit harder.. >_>
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:39 am

Whoa Gen, I haven't seen you in a while here. Hows life looking for you? Good to see you drop by again, we need more veteran members to pay a visit to their roots Smile

As for me, I'm less active as Raven already stated. My college study is eating a great deal of my time, the remainder I spend with Angel (she is also busy with study) or playing some S4League.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:01 am

It's been rather bumpy ride.. I left my work, and went to work as a chef (If you don't remember, I went into a chef school in the past, so I do have the chef certificate.).. It's hard work, but cause of the morning shifts I can take Japanese language classes as well, and also game quite a bit...And atleast with my profession i will never get hungry!Razz

Although I did say ''something'' about stop being a gamer.. Hell.. I always keep looking into the computer for some activity.. >_>

Anyway I'm back, and intending to join y'all in GW2, and LoL .. Very Happy

Good to see that you're busy with learning, cause studing is really something that will be useful in the future.. Damn i feel old saying it..>_>
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:11 am

Geenius3ab wrote:
Dont care bout this nonsense

Anyway I'm back, and intending to join y'all in GW2, and LoL .. Very Happy<----THIS is what its all about!

Dont care about this nonsense either

Hurray more ppl for GW2!!! more ppl to kill dragons with!!!
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 am

Played some LoL today.. Was fun.. Got to blame everyone other then me!..
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:28 am

hehe we played some good matches and some other less good, but very epic, matches Smile

Nice that you'll also be joining in gw2
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:39 am

Oh hell!.. I didn't know that you were MasiTakuto (Damn should have let him die a lot more.)!
Prayers were said, graves were laughed at, enemies were spotted, baron was tried.. I think that today, we accomplished everything that LoL had to offer!
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:04 am

IT WAS LEGEN......(wait for it).......DARY

Reivalt: Shortened this up since it completely destroyed the forum layout Wink
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 pm

I hope to see everyone on LoL again today. This time i will be a bit more serious!... With my gameplay.. >_>
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:53 pm

KapitanKapusta wrote:
IT WAS LEGEN......(wait for it).......DARY

Reivalt: Shortened this up since it completely destroyed the forum layout Wink

ahhh man you ruined ma joke how could you D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random chat!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next