Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random chat! - Page 13 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Random chat!

Go down 
+18
AngelBunny
Aries
KapitanKapusta
Crash
kimx16
Horia
Raiken
Ravenstorm
Praetor
Erianx
AimBot
Zholat
Patronus
Kiddosr
Reivalt Geriant
Nanaya06
Aeros
Kóinzell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

Random chat! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:25 am

If a combo has Garen in it, it has to be awesome :p Especially with one of the most underestimated champs, Ryze. Will certainly want to check it out. Might try my Akali jungle for the first time in that game then. Might not end too well...

oh and also because that was a bit too much LoL and not enough random... "How's the weather over there?"
Back to top Go down
Erianx
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:27 am

Akali jungle? I haven't really seen her with the mobs much, but she'd be pretty good at ganking. But she doesn't have a stun does she? I suppose the person in the lane might, but don't most junglers have a stun?
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 am

she won't be able to gank until lvl 6. She's decent in the jungle though. In her ganks she will have her ulti to quickly jump onto people, and while she can't slow/stun them for the people in the lane to catch up, I think she has a much higher burst dmg than most junglers so that might make up for it. Will have to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 am

Well with akali, you'll be taking Rilay or what ever that staff is called.. wich let you slow any opponent you hit.. And when you use your smoke screen skill, the oponent in it, will also be slowed while its in it.

But yea akali rocks :T dont start playing to aggresively before lvl 6 tough
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:07 am

Akali is really great in a decent team, and against beginners, she can be thought of as a nightmare.. She has a decent amount of resilience, and needs to take a stun and full focus the sec she pops out (If she has gotten good amount of farm and kills).. Which would easily kill her, but if her team is also good, then she is quite powerful..
Has a great deal of utility and survivalbility, and is a great carry... But she is far from OP.

Got to take some food home from work. I dare say that it's needlessly tasty (Too Tasty.)... But I guess everyone is enjoying food as good as mine? Very Happy .. I mean the cherry wine sauce I made the day before yesterday was great (Or was it the day before that?), but in home kitchen tools and ingredientses compared with those at work, the difference is great ..
P.S : That exactly wasn't the case.. The point is that I try to annoy everyone of you as much as possible by making you drool uncontrollably... Atleast I hope to achieve that.

P.S.S: I'm waiting for people to come onto LoL.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random chat!   Random chat! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random chat!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13