Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Aika] Castle Siege closed beta HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Aika] Castle Siege closed beta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

[Aika] Castle Siege closed beta Empty
PostSubject: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:01 am

Hi Infi here,

The closed beta has started out well for us, being the first guild created in our nation WaterLoo. Our closed beta can't be called a success however without getting a nice result in the castle siege. Tomorrow (sunday 22 aug) we'll be doing our first castle siege with our guild. I want everyone to be there at 10 AM (GMT-4), that's 1 hour before the start. During this time we'll be taking care of stategies and forming our squads. It would be really helpful if all people who are there also sign into our gsc voice server for easy communication.

This is how the alliance leading our nation would look like if we win this siege:
- Origin (Lord Marshall guild)
- Sovereign (Archon guild with nation chat)
- XII (Archon guild)
- Ownage (Archon guild)

Make sure you all arrive on time (1 hour before the start). And set your save point at Amarkand. We're expecting attacks on us as we're the only nation with relics currently (might change before the siege, but don't expect that).

Note: Please try to get our Legion to Rank 2. There are free guild quests available in the guild warehouse!
Back to top Go down
Nanaya06
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Nanaya06

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 am

Too early for me :,( good luck guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:27 am

If its 10 Pm here i can`t be here 1h after maybe only 30 mins but if its 11 PM then np.

Let`s unite for Waterloo!
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:16 am

Quote :
Note: Please try to get our Legion to Rank 2. There are free guild quests available in the guild warehouse!

[Done] Legion reached lvl 2 last night, we made it! Points are still adding up for the next lvl.
Back to top Go down
Ruov
Ruov

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 am

Limitedsky wrote:
Quote :

[Done] Legion reached lvl 2 last night, we made it! Points are still adding up for the next lvl.

We can now have up to 48 members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rouvel

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 am

Kickass Very Happy

Btw im not lvling my NM till CS because i got really bored with it.I can help in Ursula if you want tho.Lvl 18 seems enough to get a few lucky kills and unjure so the rest of the gild can finish.

Please use GSC during CS for a better comunication.

Lets Kick ass for Waterlooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 am

I hope I can join to, in my first ever CS. XD
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 am

Few tips :

-- Make sure everyone is on GSC.
-- Make sure everyone is in squads.
-- Everyone read this before going into CS : https://aikasovereign.forumotion.net/aika-aitan-battlefield-f8/important-castle-siege-t569.htm
-- DO NOT be a rambo. Work with the team. Listen to the orders of the Siege Leader (Infi/Rei).

After the siege, I'll get Infi's feedback on individuals and this is crucial is the Squad Leader selection in OBT.

Good luck with the siege and do Sovereign proud.

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks for adding that Ryuu. As for the listening to the Siege Leader, that'll be me. Rei passed me the lead. I'll be both in GSC as in our alliance leader's voice server to ensure a good communication within the alliance.

And please read the castle siege guide that Ryuu linked. It's just the basics of the siege but it'll be very usefull.

Cya all at the siege! And thanks for finishing the guild quests guys! The extra space will be usefull. Anyone who wasn't invited yet, pm me ingame (Infi is my ingame name, and I'm always in PVP server)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta   [Aika] Castle Siege closed beta Empty

Back to top Go down

[Aika] Castle Siege closed beta
Page 1 of 1