Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina

Go down 
+7
Horia
infina
Ravenstorm
Sociopath
Crash
Ryuuketsu
Reivalt Geriant
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

[Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina Empty
PostSubject: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:47 pm

With things calming down, we are picking up our usual tasks and management. On our list is something we have also been waiting for, namely assigning two new PFC/Senior Members.

As of today, Geenius and Infina will be our newest additions to the Senior Member group as recognition of all work they have put into the guild. Congratulations guys, you deserved it.

Geenius has been with us for a very long time, and was probably the only core member that still didn't get promotion after all this time. However, the saying goes 'better late than never'.

Infina also has been with us for a while now. Initially here as an ally for Aika, he sticked around with the guild and has been a long term part of our community. He is active and has shared a ton of information about Aika along with other things, so this one is another well deserved promotion. Though, I should say that this guy probably won't stop here -- he is likely to be working up his way further Wink

And remember folks, we remember everything you do for the guild. With Geenius and Infina now a PFC I am already planting some more names in the back of my head, so look forward to the next time Smile

Last edited by Reivalt on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Congrats Geen and Infi. Smile

~Ryuu

Back to top Go down
Crash
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Grats.
Back to top Go down
Sociopath
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:49 am

Now, this is sad. You say that Geenius is longer than Infina but you had only 2 lines of words to say... Poor memory about the member ? You should mention something special about each one so it would be equal. At least this what I'm used to see in protion giving (:

Very well, I like the promotion idea and this is deserved (I know Leaders will never do mistake), so congratulations guys ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 pm

gratz infina and geen ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Gratz my friends i wish you all the best
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 pm

I c. Increasing the pressure on me to join in global aika Wink I was going to wait for the release date of aika global to decide but with this promotion... I'll join aika global.

I'll do my best to stay active and helpful in this guild. We have great people in here and the leaders are capable of letting this guild grow out to an even bigger and better community. I'm happy that I can be recognized and get a promotion in a guild like this.

Ty for promoting me. And also gratz to Geenius

(oh and just to let you know. I had already decided to join global aika but this was just a good chance to let you know ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Congratulations Mates!

YOu deserved it! See ya online Smile
Back to top Go down
Horia

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 pm

congratz Geenius and Infina!
Back to top Go down
Nanaya06
Nanaya06

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:22 am

Gratz guys
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:01 am

Cangradulations guys!
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:33 am

lol its funny everytime someone get promoted he makes some sort of a thank you speech Razz

still waiting for Geen speech Razz
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 am

Thx for congratulating us ^^

Crash wrote:
lol its funny everytime someone get promoted he makes some sort of a thank you speech Razz

still waiting for Geen speech Razz

indeed. I've yet to see someone who says something like "Why the ***** is this? I don't need this promotion" xD I think a thank you speech suits the event of a promotion more Wink

now let's hope there aren't any people who only read half of the posts and only see the part between " " in this post xD Don't want them to think that's my reaction to this ^^
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Reivalt wrote:
Geenius has been with us for a very long time, and was probably the only core member that still didn't get promotion after all this time. However, the saying goes 'better late than never'.

Hmm, I have something to say about that!!!
As of today every little bug, or lady bug (Privates) are supposed to call me Mr.DoRight, or Mr. God to show the respect that I as the SENIOR deserve!!
And no this doesn't have anything to do with me trying to show off my rank.. Seriously.. I'm not that kinda person..... Won't you believe the poor ol' me? >.<
Well back to the topic.. I need every single bug to bow before me and say ''For the holy of the dalai-laama'' every time you see me running past you! .. And I repeat, I'm not trying to show-off my rank. This is business!
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 pm

-.- , simply.

pirat

Still, congrats again. I will bow for this time.
Back to top Go down
Zholat
Zholat

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:28 am

Geenius3ab wrote:

Hmm, I have something to say about that!!!
As of today every little bug, or lady bug (Privates) are supposed to call me Mr.DoRight, or Mr. God to show the respect that I as the SENIOR deserve!!
And no this doesn't have anything to do with me trying to show off my rank.. Seriously.. I'm not that kinda person..... Won't you believe the poor ol' me? >.<
Well back to the topic.. I need every single bug to bow before me and say ''For the holy of the dalai-laama'' every time you see me running past you! .. And I repeat, I'm not trying to show-off my rank. This is business!

The only thing I got from this Post is that you seem to be totally into Bugs. Razz

And back to topic, Congraz to both of you, even if I'm insanely late to congratulate you lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina   [Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sovereign] - Promotion - PFC - Geenius & Infina
Page 1 of 1