Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird, Crazy, ESC HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Weird, Crazy, ESC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanjessa
Initiate

Weird, Crazy, ESC Empty
PostSubject: Weird, Crazy, ESC   Weird, Crazy, ESC EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:26 am

Anyone of you (Europeans) into ESC?

Probably not the best songs ever, but ESC is more than "just the music", which tends to be mostly the europopporridge, same ol' same ol' anyways.

Do you have ESC parties at your home? Is everybody getting crazy and suddenly wears glitter flitter fake diamonds?

I just have watched the 1st semifinale and I am kinda disappointed. Again most of the songs are in English. Where is the fun in watching the same type of song over and over and over again? What happened to Europes great different cultures? Are they becoming extinct or is there really no fun in having the crazy hoppedudelonetwothree? I always thought that the folklore and funny showacts are the best of ESC, which makes it such a cult.

Well, if you wanna join me in my rant, feel free. Else just ignore it ... :-)

Good night.
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
KapitanKapusta

Weird, Crazy, ESC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird, Crazy, ESC   Weird, Crazy, ESC EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:36 am

As I am not a fan of these kind of music I just ignore it completly. But the television and radio kinda make´s it hard to ignore I guess : D so in the end I´ll probarly know who did win it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873

Weird, Crazy, ESC
Page 1 of 1