Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Game] Source of Corruption

Go down 
+5
Crash
Zaruk
infina
Nobody
Reivalt Geriant
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

[Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Crash everyone know's you are a fallen one since you conspire against Ryuu and you are friends with one of the most corrupted and innocence stealing person in this forum : JohnnyRico.
Back to top Go down
Crash
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 pm

I deny all accusasions about me conspiring against Ryuu, you have no proof!!! XD
And since Johnny isn't an official member anymore the friendship with him can't damage my reputation in the forum so ha!! youll need to do better than this.
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:05 am

Crash wrote:
I deny all accusasions about me conspiring against Ryuu, you have no proof!!! XD
And since Johnny isn't an official member anymore the friendship with him can't damage my reputation in the forum so ha!! youll need to do better than this.

Geez crash, you should get your facts right. I suggest you check this topic: http://www.sovereign-legion.net/t2125-apllication-forsaken-world

You'll probably be suprised in a good way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 am

infina wrote:
[Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 Myplumpuddingrainbowlollipopcookies

WTH is that? I see funny looking cookies.... HEY wait! I LOLed at this, now I know why the hippies like to buy these cookies! lol!
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:46 am

Limitedsky wrote:
WTH is that? I see funny looking cookies.... HEY wait! I LOLed at this, now I know why the hippies like to buy these cookies! lol!

Teite called them dog cookies if I remember it correctly xD So I'm happy someone else also appreciates those cookies ^^
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Sovereign - Field Commander
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:14 am

Rei look at This

"So long as there is light... there will always be a shadow" << Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Nobody wrote:
Rei look at This

"So long as there is light... there will always be a shadow" << Very Happy

nicely said... now DIE!!! BURN IN HELL!!! Satan turned up the heat... we got BIKINI MODELS now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

The people who joins Spammer of sovereign will join Reivalt dark empire too and cushion empire xD

Yay!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Game] Source of Corruption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2