Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft

Go down 
+8
BasilII
Erianx
Limitedsky
AngelBunny
Hellrift44
Araemus
xkaja
Reivalt Geriant
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

[Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Greetings folks,

For those of you who are tired of Aika and want to play something with the guild next to waiting for Forsaken World / Guild Wars 2 we have good news. Thanks to the combined efforts of Narëwen, xKaja, SardonicDestroy and AlixWitch, better known as the Girl's Alliance, we are now able to provide you with an alternative. This comes in the form of World of Warcraft, on the private server Dethpod.

Sovereign has already been successfully established in the game, and with the amount of dedication and contribution next to the excellent leadership we believe it is ready to take it one step further and introduce it to the guild. The guild bank is prepared and loaded with useful items for your arrival (eg. guild tabard, extra large inventory bags etc.) the core players possess the levels / skills / knowledge about the game and the PvPvE environment on a small yet friendly server will provide you with everything a good guild should provide you with.

The section for WoW has been established under the renamed Sandbox section and can be found here:
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/world-of-warcraft-dethpod-f51/

The guild is being led by my beloved girlfriend Narëwen, and from both my personal and neutral officer's perspective you can safely entrust your stay in the game to her. I will be supporting her in filling up the official section with guides, tips and other useful threads. Therefore, I wish for everyone's patience and understanding. We work as fast as we can. In the meantime, feel free to use the section to your convenience.

World of Warcraft is a game with a past. Together with this server and this guild, it provides a great place to stay at for both past and new players. As an example, I used to have an anti-WoW policy but with everything the server and the Sovereign banner and its community provide, I am now hooked to the game. Will you join us in our tales of adventure, friendship, looting and bloodshred?

The official installation guide:
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/world-of-warcraft-dethpod-f51/guide-wow-dethpod-install-t1625.htm#22029

DO NOT DO ANYTHING AFTER DOWNLOADING THE CLIENT. DO NOT PATCH!

More to come~

Regards,
Reivalt.

Last edited by Reivalt on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
xkaja
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

*believe, further ty erik =) hope a lot will join us and play WoW ^^
Back to top Go down
Araemus
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Araemus

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Fine job young fella, and ladies. Now, for the important questions! Alliance or Hoard? What classes would you people like? How many fish does it take to sew in a pillow?

Disregard the last question, my meds kicked in!
lol!

P.S. - Love the choice for game download, pulling in at 4.2 meg! Zomg
Back to top Go down
Hellrift44
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 am

Aw I was hoping this o\was going to be on the official game game Sad
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 am

Araemus wrote:
Fine job young fella, and ladies. Now, for the important questions! Alliance or Hoard? What classes would you people like? How many fish does it take to sew in a pillow?

Disregard the last question, my meds kicked in!
lol!

P.S. - Love the choice for game download, pulling in at 4.2 meg! Zomg

Horde for the win!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
xkaja
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 am

I agree Hellrift, though my privileges will be removed then T_T, but if there are enough people that will play, maybe it will be!!! so all download download!!! ;P
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

Oh s***! I banned them and thought it's impossible to play WOW! Zomg a private server I didn't even think it would exist!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:04 am

Hehehe Count me in guys, altho i see alot of drama in WoW i think it will be a fun experience. Plus the idea of lvling my char to max on FW then have it deleted sounds very bad.
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 am

xkaja wrote:
I agree Hellrift, though my privileges will be removed then T_T, but if there are enough people that will play, maybe it will be!!! so all download download!!! ;P

Yes, download!! I want more guildies xDD

EvilClown wrote:
Hehehe Count me in guys, altho i see alot of drama in WoW i think it will be a fun experience. Plus the idea of lvling my char to max on FW then have it deleted sounds very bad.

Yaaay xD, I will help with everything u need, send PM ^^

Limitedsky wrote:
Oh s***! I banned them and thought it's impossible to play WOW! Zomg a private server I didn't even think it would exist!
U banned me not knowing this! Crying or Very sad
Ah, well doesn't matter now that u know and rregret it Razz
I'm guessing that I will be seeing u ingame and as I said to EvilClown, I will help if u need it, just pm ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

Hey Nar do you have to download WoW and after that the expansions or only the latest WoW?
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:46 am

EvilClown wrote:
Hey Nar do you have to download WoW and after that the expansions or only the latest WoW?

You only need to download the full download client for Wotlk (Wrath of the lich king)
It is also linked in the Install guide together withh all the patches you need ^^

http://www.sovereign-legion.net/world-of-warcraft-dethpod-f51/guide-wow-dethpod-install-t1625.htm#22029
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:15 am

Limitedsky wrote:
a private server I didn't even think it would exist!

/slap xD
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 am

My name has been spoken outside the spammatorium. o_o Caro, your supposed to be editing his posts! I am a behind the scenes person, not a name in big red letters person. Razz
Back to top Go down
xkaja
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:18 am

in one post and ur already famous!!! gratz beth!! <3
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 am

Noooo D= I am a forum ninja! Not famous!
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 am

But u're a Tank now ^^
MY tankie xP
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 am

Just because I'm your tank, does not mean I can't be a forum ninja too >.<
Back to top Go down
BasilII
BasilII

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Cool, i'll give it a try maybe ill like it more then lotro ^^
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:00 pm

BasilII wrote:
Cool, i'll give it a try maybe ill like it more then lotro ^^
Great, let me know if you need any help ^^
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:57 pm

xkaja wrote:

I am currently seriously considering it. Very Happy

I do have my question:
Why did you choose this server? Cause its blizzlike through and through?.. Or are there less bugs there than in other servers?.. OR the GMs are really helpful, and really try to make it better?

I do have my suggestion, though it has both its pros and cons.. It's called Molten-wow, and in its ''Frostwolf x3'' server...
Pros:
1.I already have a high lvl in there and I am ready and willing to help people out financially, boost em, cause I already have a lvl 80 with great items and so on, so it would help making the lvling period faster..
2. The x3 part of the name means obviously that the xp there is x3 and many other things as well.. The good thing about it is, it's still a challenge (Time consuming.) to lvl up, but it isn't as frustrating to lvl up as in the 1x blizzlike + there is usually the problem about there being bugs like mobs aggroing through walls = your death, which really frustrates you out, while in x3 when you get to the next lvl you will .. Well... ease up.. Kind of.. (The x3 drops only apply for the end-game raids and mobs, it doesn't affect the normal instance bosses while leveling... Dont know if it's a good thing though.)
3. It has 90% or 80% of its end-game raids WORK, the abilities, phases and everything.. Though there might be a couple of missing abilities, but... They can be overlooked.
4. The server is always full of people looking for a raid and everything (It DOES have its cons as well...)
5. The community... Well... The only good thing about the community there is that it has always people talking about who-ninjad-who, meaning you know who you can trust... Mostly... And the minority that are ... Great people... They CAN be found there.. IF you look enough.
6. I have led a guild there, meaning i do have enough experience to fill him/her how the things go there.
7. It's mostly a stable server, it does have its times when the server is unstable, but it is rather rare (3 times a day max.. Sometimes it doesn't freeze/crash even once in 2-3 days.)...
8. The greatest thing about the ''frostwolf'' server is!!!.. THERE ARE NO DONATOR ITEMS.. Seriously...That is one of the greatest things about this private server.
9. There is no lag unless one has a REALLY shitty net from far away the server.
10. 95% of the talents and skills WORK
11. 90-95% of the QUESTS work.. There arent really too many quests which dont work..

Cons:
1. The community is mostly shitty as in most other private servers... But well you dont hear too many 'cencored' words there, though I know there might be moments where they might be flying around.
2.The queue's... They can be rather long.. Like 1300 or so, BUT.. You can usually get on in 2 hours MAX... Which isn't too bad if the client is minimized (But you might get in thanks to the rare crashes sometimes, so be sure to check.)
3. This server has many unskilled ppl residing in it, even if it doesn't have any donator items.. And it's ruled by the GS, but if you lvl correctly and get your rep high with the right factions and do the right raids, you can get your GS up rather quickly.
4. The biggest minus of all.. IF YOU DON'T LOOK OUT YOU MIGHT CHARGE THROUGH THE FLOOR AS A WARRIOR!!! Though it can be avoided if you don't charge mobs on far too unequal grounds.

I honestly think that it might be worth giving it a shot, just cause of the numbers of people playing there and that it's a 3x server with no donation items. Very Happy

P.S.. I'm on the horde side.

Oh i forgot, you CAN donate for the privilege of being able to whisper to the enemy faction players. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Geenius3ab wrote:
xkaja wrote:

I am currently seriously considering it. Very Happy

I do have my question:
Why did you choose this server? Cause its blizzlike through and through?.. Or are there less bugs there than in other servers?.. OR the GMs are really helpful, and really try to make it better?

We choose it because theres x1 and it's blizzlike
Quests have been fixed and the quests that they couldn't fix have been set automatic win.
The Gms are helpfull when we need help ^^
and Talents and skills work perfectly.
sometimes there are small bugs, but /reload fixes all ^^

Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Narëwen wrote:
We choose it because theres x1 and it's blizzlike
Quests have been fixed and the quests that they couldn't fix have been set automatic win.
The Gms are helpfull when we need help ^^
and Talents and skills work perfectly.
sometimes there are small bugs, but /reload fixes all ^^

Well, I personally would prefer a bit faster lvling then a 1x..Offers..
From the forums i noticed that there still are a few bugged talents as well, though yes it does seem that there are only a few of them...
I hate it how that server has the donation and voting option, sadly.. I find the option something that takes the server further away from the ''blizzlike'' part... Getting items through other ways other than your own achivement (And your friends achivement.) isn't exactly pleasant...

I think I'm going to pass in that case.. Sad
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 pm

I don't see it like that, if you decide to vote then you need to vote a LOT to get anything worth getting so I see it as someone putting in a lot of effort.
you need about 200 votes to get something good and you can only vote 13 times every 12 hours
and sometimes not even that, because the voting servers are often down.
so to get the votes is an achievement in itself

About the donation, sure it sucks but almost every game has that so you can't really ever get away from it ^^
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:27 pm

SardonicDestroy wrote:
Just because I'm your tank, does not mean I can't be a forum ninja too >.<
All fixed, you're now back to being a ninja ^^
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Narëwen wrote:
All fixed, you're now back to being a ninja ^^
Due to popular request the first post has been updated with additional contents.

Narëwen -> Pink color and a big font. (I love youu I love you)
xKaja -> Cyan color and a small font. Revenge! Suffer! Twisted Evil
SardonicDestroy -> Brown color, strikethrough (She's a ninja, hiding in the bushes)
Alix -> Red color, until she comes online and states her preference.

So far this month's board maintenance.
You can now start using the forum again.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next