Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')

Go down 
+13
solost
Kóinzell
protex
Ravenstorm
Ryuuketsu
Limitedsky
Aoiru
Erianx
CheesecakeFTW
Sodamachine
KapitanKapusta
Zaruk
infina
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') Empty
PostSubject: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:09 am

Hi there!

Since quite some people liked the 'Daily Hohoho' event a lot, I've decided to continue it.

In this topic you can post how you're feeling or about what happened today (or yesterday). Let's try to keep it like the event topic, posting only once a day unless if it's a reply to someone else.

So what do you want to share with us today?

Last edited by infina on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:20 am

There we go to start this off again:

Played some LoL games this evening as usual, together with Kapitan. I ended up getting ditched by everyone though, which is kinda sad D: I stopped playing LoL when Kapitan left to see a movie. Chatted a bit with Erianx and Aoiru on skype and mumble but they also left >.>

I'll just use this opportunity to go sleep early I guess. Tomorrow I'm finally going to my own place again, as I've been living at with my parents for a few weeks now. Happy times, no more internet lags. Exams are coming closer though Sad

Mood: Meh =/

(I think I'll always add what my mood is at the end of a post in here)
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:29 am

So i just chilled today went to the mall--> party--> doing homework xD

I think that a good idea with the mood thing Infi
Surprised

Mood: alright
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:57 am

Oh well I´ma participate in this to I guess Very Happy

As infeh mentioned we played some LoL games. We chose to level our low level accounts a bit which turned into a massacre on the enemy teams.

After that I watched a movie with ma sister and now wondering how I am supposed 2 sleep any time soon since I just woke up at 5pm :/

Mood:Chillaxed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Sodamachine
Sodamachine

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 am

Guess I can throw in something in this because I havent written something for a while.

I just finished Serious Sam 3 Last Stage on Serious mode.
and Yes, that game is quite serious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5JqLwyI70w
it support up to 16 players co-op as well "hint hint"

Mood: Serious
Back to top Go down
http://www.touhou.nu
CheesecakeFTW
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:42 am

Time : 0:39
How do I look? : Like a zombie
Why : because tomorrow exam n°1
and reading the last page so now I'm off to bed XD

Mood: I guess I feel like drunk people -_-
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 am

infina wrote:
I ended up getting ditched by everyone though, which is kinda sad D: I stopped playing LoL when Kapitan left to see a movie. Chatted a bit with Erianx and Aoiru on skype and mumble but they also left >.>

One thing to say to you, Infeh. And that is: 4everalone

Today, I got 300g in Dragon Nest, like a baws, finally was able to make friends in the guild I joined. Q.Q The girl reminds me of Aoiru, but less perverted more quirky. Talked with Infeh and Aoiru a little on skype/mumble, then joined up with the girl in the guild I mentioned above and did a couple of hard dungeons, epically dieing in all of them even when we were carried by a higher level. She then mentioned this Hat Trick event where if you reach 20 in three of Nexon games (Vindictus, DN, and Dungeon Fighter Online) you got a lot of cash shop items, so I joined her and some of her friends with that. I'll do Dungeon Fighter Online with them this week, and then hopefully squeeze Vindictus in after that. The deadline is the 15th of this month, aka 7 days from this post.

Mood: Determined, and trolly~ Cool
Back to top Go down
Aoiru
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Aoiru

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Erianx wrote:
infina wrote:
I ended up getting ditched by everyone though, which is kinda sad D: I stopped playing LoL when Kapitan left to see a movie. Chatted a bit with Erianx and Aoiru on skype and mumble but they also left >.>

Today, I got 300g in Dragon Nest, like a baws, finally was able to make friends in the guild I joined. Q.Q The girl reminds me of Aoiru, but less perverted more quirky. Talked with Infeh and Aoiru a little on skype/mumble, then joined up with the girl in the guild I mentioned above and did a couple of hard dungeons, epically dieing in all of them even when we were carried by a higher level. She then mentioned this Hat Trick event where if you reach 20 in three of Nexon games (Vindictus, DN, and Dungeon Fighter Online) you got a lot of cash shop items, so I joined her and some of her friends with that. I'll do Dungeon Fighter Online with them this week, and then hopefully squeeze Vindictus in after that. The deadline is the 15th of this month, aka 7 days from this post.

I see how it is.
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Today my top weapons in Battlefield 3 are:

1. M249 with 413 Kills
2. KNIFE with 365 Kills
3. PDW-R with 364 Kills

Knifing people with a kitchen knife looks so fun! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:19 am

Aoiru wrote:
Erianx wrote:
infina wrote:

I see how it is.
Don't be jealous, love. You'll always be my number one gal on the interwebz. Promise. I love you

Today, I had school, nothing really much to report about it. I found out the teacher I'll be assigned to for my teacher apprenticeship program, but I won't meet her until Thursday. I'm really nervous about it ^^" Not really feeling all that well, so I'm going to grab a puppy, some juice and watch this anime I found. It's "Eureka Seven".

Mood: Ylifebesogross? and Trolly~ pirat
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 am

I guess I'll join in..

Watched the ESWC (Electronic Sports World Cup) DoTA 2 Finals between Na'Vi and EHOME. Completely mesmerized by Na'Vi's game play.

Mood - Enraged. (Y I no get dota2 beta key yet???) Rage

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Ryuuketsu wrote:
Mood - Enraged. (Y I no get dota2 beta key yet???) Rage
dammit Ryuu! Now I need to rage too because of that >.<

Just checked the League of Legends free champions, and found out there aren't any freebies that I'm interested in this week. That's a good thing since I'll be starting my exams this week, and it would suck if a champion I really wanted to try was free this week.

I'm kinda still lying in bed and just took my laptop with me. Don't feel like getting up =/ so I'll be going with:

Mood: Lazy
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Today is cloudy makes me wanna stay home. Dangit!

Mood: Tired
Back to top Go down
Aoiru
Aoiru

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:52 pm

@Eri: Uhuh.

@Ryuu: Haven't seen you for awhile. Happy new year!

Otherwise, 1 word.

COLD.
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 am

Overslept today and had 2 rush in the mornings to actually get my train 2 em colleges. I didn´t sleep much on top of that.

Ate ma breakfast in the car while driving rather fast while listening 2 music and dancing awkwardly as I usual do. If somebody would have seen that ..... Trololololol

I actually wanted 2 work on my programming project since I kinda am lacking behind because of all that physics and League of Legends these days. But instantly fell asleep once I sad down in the trains plus I could not print out stuff I would have needed to actually work on it :/

Mood: Could party hard atm D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:35 am

Had to get up early to get to my girlfriend on time before school, had to go by bike and it was cold as FUCK! xD
I cuddled a bit, talked to my friends and got my study going... didnt work xD
Bored myself to death, slept a lil bit during religion then went home
Had a lil fight with my girlfriend, sorted that out with a lil talking
Turned on PS3 and started playing Skyrim, got bored and started to type this xD

Mood: Happy and Sad at the same time
Back to top Go down
Aoiru
Aoiru

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN I SAW THE RESULT OF THE CHRISTMAS EVENT.

I EJACULATED WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS.
Back to top Go down
protex
protex

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Today is not soo good for me...... actually the whole week.... my results are expected to this week so every second of it is a pain... >.< even though i did well i m scared...... even now i m reloading the result page every 5 min....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pradeepprotex
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Got away from work 1 hour sooner, then I was supposed to, as my change came in a lot sooner, and he took over.
Got a Tribes Ascend CBT key, played it, and now I can't imagine it if it turns into a big-scale Esport. Extremely fast-paced, skill-based, and fun.
My days are messed up, even after I tried to fix it.. But I'll still somewhat manage! :/

Them online games, leave me with no time to do anything else in my free time.. SC2, LoL, Tribes, Terraria, WoW PvP.. And there's my free-time gone..
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Today is the day... First day of my exams. If I had to describe my mood with one word I would say "uncertain". I've been uncertain about school in general, and about the exam as I didn't really prepare it a lot... I don't really get stressed out for exams but this time is seems different.

I feel like the only reason I'm going to college is because you're almost required to finish a college education to get a good job. I feel like I'm wasting so much time on things that are irrelevant to what I want to do. I do learn some things that are useful for what I want, but the time I lose by doing the other not useful stuff would be enough to learn other things on my own. I get projects for things I'll never do again once I'm done with school... I have ideas for projects that I would actually learn and benefit from, but simply can't find the time to combine that with school and Sovereign (don't worry, giving up on Sovereign is not an option)

If economic times weren't so hard right now I'd quit college this very moment and give becoming a professional web designer and developer a try right now... I think I'll just go have a talk with some friends to see what they think about it... For now I'll prepare to go do that exam which starts in 50 minutes. Which me luck, I'll need it.

Mood: Uncertain

edit: if you don't feel like reading all that. What it basically says is: "I feel like I'm wasting time at college. The only reason I'm doing it is that you often require to have a finished college education to start a nice job. I learn too little about what I want to do, for the time I spend/waste there."
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm

worst day of my life EVER!!!

I had 2 exams today, and for the second one there is that (stupid) teacher who stayed next to me reading what I was writing and I HATE that!!!!

It made my mind go blank and I forgot all about the answers, a huge black out >.<

I tried calming down , I even tried to empty my mind and focus on what I studied

but nothing came out T__T I think I failed that one -_-

DAMN TEACHER!!!

Mood: Mad and happy cause my sis is taking me for some shopping to cheer me up XD
Back to top Go down
protex
protex

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Good Luck with your exams Infy and cake Very Happy and don't worry cake you wont fail VeryHappy

Still waiting for my results to come and things got worse for me today......last chaos private server that i was playing on is shut down temp to add new contents and fix.... >.< now i have nothing to do but just watch one piece all day which makes me a bit excited and happy Razz so over all its a Fine day for me. another thing is it seems my university results are so bad that they are gonna re-correct all papers so that means there is a chance for me to get a good mark if they give me grace marks Rolling Eyes

Mood: Calm Huh

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pradeepprotex
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:52 pm

@Infi
My ''little'' brother (He's 22 years old) did think of it, and also followed it up by leaving college. Though the thing you have to understand about him is that he was a person who got pure A's, and also was one of the best in a physics tourney over europe. He had a extremely well-grounded line of thought. I'd like to give him somewhat credit for what he's doing, as the things he's aiming for are far beyond my reach, I do think that I somewhat envy him, but I also know that he's doing something that I will NEVER be able to do.. And that's my point..
He really is learning a lot, listening to professors from Harvard, Oxford talk, and so on and so forth. He really is doing work on gaining knowledge.
Although his goal is trying to help people solve big problems, before he can take part in solving, he tries to learn as much as possible from a wide variety of topics. And in his free-time, he helps at managing a couple of smaller companies.

The whole reason why I talked about it is that, College can help you get a paper, which makes your life easier.. But even if you quit college, you can use that time to try and improve the parts of your knowledge that you want to improve.. But that also actually requires you to work on it. College is a institution that spoon feeds you knowledge, but the problem is that you can't choose what you want to know, and have to work on all that they feed you..

College is mostly more useful for people who easily get lost in other activities, cause they MAKE you concentrate, which is also why I wouldn't suggest you to leave college.

Got off-topic enough.

Now back to cooking.. This break was a biiiit too long..
Have work to do, and my stomach is full.
My mood now: Satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:09 am

Today I collided my tank on my best buddy's tank by mistake while running from a guided missile and we were laughing our asses out then exploded during the process.

Mood: Crazy.
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:45 am

I'm gonna post another update since I guess I made an.. unusual post earlier which I should clear up.

I was writing a giant reply to what Koinzell said but I decided to just keep it short: Nice story, thx for that. In my case college doesn't help me concentrate more, can explain why on mumble if you want. College is just mostly useful (or that's how it works in my country) if you want a job. Not for the skills acquired, but to be able to say "I haz college degree".

On the bright side I'm into more creative things, like programming and webdesign/development. In these areas you can get a job by making a nice portfolio of your work, which I would work on if I drop out of college.

So back to what happened today.

I got a minute or 2 too late at the exam, but the exam started with a delay of about 15-20 minutes. Perfect time to check on these theoretics quickly. Someone had a list of things they were likely to ask and that payed off. Got some of the questions I had just checked and the theoretic exam was ok. Then the practical part on the pc took a long time but eventually was almost perfect.

So exam was good and I'm all happy now. I still think that college is somewhat a waste of my time, but I forgot to add to the last message that I don't have any intentions of quitting it if I don't fail my exams. Failing my exams would mean I'd have one year more of college, and in that case it would just be too much for me.

Mood is good

Time for some music and games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next