PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erianx
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:42 am

Today was the scariest day of my life in which somebody did not bleed/hurt themselves.
I started as a teacher aide, and those kids are friggin scary man o_o Was I brat like that when I was that age?

Geeze D:

Also, Infeh, whatever you do, me and Kapihoe will support you :3
It's your life, you don't get another~ (Blood and Chocolate movie quote ftw! "And in any other, I wouldn't be here with you -big romantic make out scene-)

Mood: Nervous, thrilled, and trolly~ affraid
Back to top Go down
Aoiru
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:52 pm

@Infi: Good to know that you managed to do finish your exam well.

Feeling bad today. That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:24 pm

IT4S FRIDAAAAAAAAY!!!

last day of exams totally screwed the last exam I only read it once this morning at 5 AM >.<
and kind of feel nothing about it 0.0

I'm just happy that it all ended XD

Mood: HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
protex

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:16 pm

I got my results today and it was not bad i m in top 10 in my class(7th) bounce but marks i got this time is a bit less than last time.And i got 3 days to enjoy(3 day festival holiday) What a Face

Mood:Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pradeepprotex
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:27 pm

I just drove for about 40 minutes from my place to my parents house. Radio on very loud and singing all the way through. Must have been a funny sight for the people I passed on the highway xD

Mood: Happy Smile

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:42 pm

infina wrote:
I just drove for about 40 minutes from my place to my parents house. Radio on very loud and singing all the way through. Must have been a funny sight for the people I passed on the highway xD

Mood: Happy Smile

Trolololool I allways do that 2 Very Happy

Just woke up did set my alarm to 13:00 but forgot that my speakers on dem mobile phone broke :/ so I woke up just now at 16:42. Sucks that I have 2 go 2 work tomorrow at 5:00. I am wondering if I´d be able 2 get some sleep :/

Mood: worried
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:14 am

OMG it's FRIDAY!!! Let's take out the tequila BABY!!!!

Mood: HAPPY
Back to top Go down
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 am

Quote :

I am wondering if I´d be able 2 get some sleep :/

Mood: worried

Nope! We iz gonna party like there's no tommorrow! Get your party hat on, dude! It's Fridayyyy!

Very Happy drunken jocolor

Today, I like forgot a homework assignment in every class. So stupid of me >.< I blame it on Kapitan and DC universe online.
Mood: Guilty and trolly~ study
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:31 am

Woke up
Dressed
Texted my girl
Biked to school
Made out with my girl ;D
Went to class, bored the shit outta myself
(Cleaned my pants XD)
Ate lunch with my friends
Made out with my girl some more
Back to class
Had lots of fun during dutch xD
Went drinking with the guys
Didnt get hammered because I didnt wanna upset my girl
Went home
Helped my mom set up everything for the guests
Went upstairs
Played Nazi Zombies with some friends, had lots of boob-a-licious fun XD
Turned on laptop
Camming with my girl, making an appointment for tomorrow Wink
Turned on the METAAAAAAAAAAL!
Calling mom to ask how its going down there xd (not like that you pedo's)
Making this comment

Mood: Excited & METAL! \m/
Back to top Go down
protex

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Went to book fair today and bought a lot of books Very Happy

and i m enjoying my holiday(3 days ya!!!!) nothing to worry about ,completed all my record works...assignments every thing yesterday so i will be enjoying all 3 days Laughing

Mood:Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Updated my gaming station now with a flat monitor plugged into my PS3. Now no waiting time for me when my sis is watching TV all night. clown

Mood: HELL YEAH!
Back to top Go down
protex

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Limitedsky wrote:
Updated my gaming station now with a flat monitor plugged into my PS3. Now no waiting time for me when my sis is watching TV all night. clown

Mood: HELL YEAH!

Nice mate Razz
Back to top Go down
solost
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:07 pm

lol feeling old looking at all you youngsters - my daughter turned 17 yesterday!!

but it's a beautiful sunny day and not too cold; got my laptops going and going to have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:00 am

solost wrote:
lol feeling old looking at all you youngsters - my daughter turned 17 yesterday!!

but it's a beautiful sunny day and not too cold; got my laptops going and going to have a great day!

Happy birthday to your daughter!

So last night, I let Kapi go to bed >.> I have a kind heart, what can I say?
Played around in DC until I hit a dungeon I couldn't do without Kapi's help, so I went and tried to write an essay, but I couldn't find a good quote to base it around (required for the essay, it's a laws of life essay) so I ended up sprawled on the couch, watching something about female cops of Memphis.
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 pm

today was a very uninteresting day. I've been doing my best to keep my mind into studying for my last exam from tomorrow. I'm happy it's almost over, so let's just hope the results will be good. I heard we'll only get the results when college started already... Which would suck. We'll see if that's true.

In my upcoming vacation I'll probably be on the pc a lot. My best friends are going skying, and usually I couldn't go because I would already be on vacation. Plans changed however and it was already booked, so I'm gonna be at home now D:
I'll have lots of time at the pc to spend. Will be gaming a lot, doing some webdesign projects and hanging out on the forums off course. I'm counting on my dear guildies to make this vacation a good time ^^

Anyway I'm gonna head back to my books again.

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:32 am

Quote :

I'll have lots of time at the pc to spend. Will be gaming a lot, doing some webdesign projects and hanging out on the forums off course.
Finally! DC timeeeeeeee!
Quote :
I'm counting on my dear guildies to make this vacation a good time ^^
Oh we will. Twisted Evil

I slept 17 hours yesterday, so I stayed home and slept another 5 hours D: So sleepy~ In between that I managed to get 15k in APB and bought myself a sexy ride. So I'll be showin' them cops how real crims are. My plans for the rest day are to troll Infeh, Nobody, and Kapi while laughing as hard as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:36 am

today was simple
I did everything i normally do in the morning
sat out classes
took my 2nd theoretical driving course
went home
decided to DL DCUO
made my first DCUO character named : Demonis Rex(King of Demons)
Played DCUO
talked to my gf
played some more DCUO
thought about what imma do when my gf comes over saturday(our 3 month anniversary ;D)
playing some more DCUO atm xD
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 am

ADD ME NAO!

I had a dream in a dream in a dream today and woke up 3 times 2 times in a dream D:

den I checked if I raelly was awake D:

other then that I played just 1 game of lol and other then dat learned for ma exam.
Back to top Go down
Raik3n_o.O
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Headache. Last night I managed to sleep only few hours because I was vomiting the half hight.

Like 2 hours ago, I had a lunch in chinese restaurant and the food was really bad, despite the really high prices since it's considered 'Elite' restaurant.

Arrived at my office and had to make a deal with the cab driver about the price since it's traffic at this time and really hard to get a taxi.

Mood: Neutral
Back to top Go down
Teite

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:38 am

Today well XD its just 1 hour in this day so i just strolled around the internet and thought about many things ._. most about today~ having school getting my notes...and i rly made them worse <-< my life is going down lately! But there is a light at the end *_*
Its name is Park Shi hoo( Si Hoo) *_* The hottest actor alive!!! <333
Its crazy to be a hard core fan O_O...~
*checking his fan site again while writing here* x333
Anyway i should go sleep...! Today a long day will be or so XD be it O-o...!
Smt i wann go back to LoL, but somehow i am not able to i think about it whenever i lurk around the sov website...but smth stops me Q_Q....

Mood: Confused, feels like crying, smiling(Park si hoo <33), afraid, scared, dreamy XD uhm well i guess i feel weird O.o to many emotions stirring up, i gotta take my life in my hands and start rushing into the future! Korea i am comming <333...!
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Is what I am doing all day long even nao trolololol

mood: Da on vacation feeling.
Back to top Go down
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:47 am

KapitanKapusta wrote:

Is what I am doing all day long even nao trolololol

mood: Da on vacation feeling.
Finally I see the face of my enemy.

I had a bad day, but it's personal, so I'll just leave you guys with this.
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Getting used to the sound of that "Powerball" already on mumble...

Haven't posted in this topic for a few days. Nothing much is going on. I pretty much have vacation now (although I still have an exam, it's something I can't prepare for). Since the weather isn't that great I'm at my pc most of the time right now, working on some projects and playing League of Legends with the other LoL players from our guild

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 am

Worked till 7pm today, after that went to drink with a couple of my close friends.. Now it's 9.13pm, and I'm quite sure that if I would have continued to drink with my friends for the next 3 hours like they planned, I would have been in no condition to do anything. Would have most likely fallen asleep after they've started to go home.

Mood: Controlled/Sleepy (Uncontrollably sleepy.)
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:28 pm

I played lol all night long as usual in these vacation days D:

So I was kinda tired and still playing around with ma power ball while being in the loading screen or champ select. I then wanted 2 drink something so I put the powerball down on the table while being accelerated. I taught it would not roll away 2 fast so I could atleast catch the ball with the other hand.

But I failed to catch it as it rotated into the opposite direction in which it actually should have rolled so it went flying off ma table into my cupboard and then on the ground.

In the end the case broke down on various places and I can not use it anymore T-T

That´s how it looks now Sad

Mood: Sad and tired Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   

Back to top Go down

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next