Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you Empty
PostSubject: FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you   FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

For those who don't know it yet; its a site under the slogan 'funny and true, except when it happens to you!'. Basically people share their 'fuck my life' moments there, and its a pretty fun read. So, if you're bored and miss those lmao moments then just..visit it Razz

http://www.fmylife.com/

Share your best finds here.

Example
Today, I traded seats with the man sitting next to me on a transatlantic flight home from Italy, since he said he got motion sickness if he couldn't see out the window. An hour later, he thanked me by throwing up into my lap. FML
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Mizasuke
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you   FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:31 pm

The best one:

Code:
Today, my boyfriend finally called me after a week of barely any communication. He wanted to talk to my brother about Call of Duty. FML

I loled so hard on this. That is a true gamer Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Raiken
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you   FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Okies, here is something real happend to me like 3 weeks ago...

It was Sunday morning when my best friend and I decidee to go to a fast Down Hill ride on the mountain that is near my home - like 20Km only Very Happy. So, everything was nice till the moment Thanos - my friend - lost the control of his bike in a close turn and felt into a bush Razz
I started to laugh so hard !!! And then suddenly I kissed-crash-made love-hunged-became one with a tree right in front of me after that turn Sad then it was his time to lol xD

ps : still my right leg got marks after that crush
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you   FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Haha, you deserved it for laughin at him. Though if I was there I would laugh at both of you so hard.
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you   FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Ima sure u would u meanie brother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you   FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Here is something that happened just now.

Finally finished my Sovereign Intro video after many hours of work. Woke up this morning and its raining outside and storming a bit. Anyways I started to render my video which takes 20 minutes and at 93% the power restarts cause of the storm..... FML, lol.

~Sealed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you   FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you Empty

Back to top Go down

FML -- Funny and True, except when it happens to you
Page 1 of 1