Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

The Animoe/Mangar Thread

Go down 
+3
Raiken
Kóinzell
Reivalt Geriant
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Kóinzell

The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 am

Mizasuke wrote:
Oh just remembered one of best anime/mangas of all time.

I watched/read this anime/manga many times and I always laugh as hard as I can.

It is masterpiece called Slam Dunk about basketball (even if you don't like basketball you will love it in this anime).

Hmm it can't be called a masterpiece in my opinion at least. There are tons of animes with better comedic scenes or more heated up matches... It was just a great anime, I can't argue about that.
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Well to me it was, I really liked that anime and actually rewatched it (usually I don't do it) 4 times more and every time laughed as hard as I can. But I watched about 30 animes or so and you should know better but we all don't have same tastes.

EDIT: I'm now watching D.Gray Man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Just finished Kobato. I thought it was really great. The main theme song/lullaby has been stuck in my head the whole day. Man I'm such a sucker for happy endings.
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:02 pm

The chart for the upcoming season (summer 2010) is out.

http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/summer-2010-v1export.jpg

There's probably a ton of things that be said but for now I'll just keep it to this..

Highschool of the Dead! Woohoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
SirAnon
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:35 pm

"Shining Tears x Wind" is pretty good. It's the only one not on your list Geenius.
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm

SirAnon wrote:
"Shining Tears x Wind" is pretty good. It's the only one not on your list Geenius.

Than i forgot to add it.. d(-.-)b .. Rewatched it a few months ago (The first time i watched it was about 4 years ago.)
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:46 pm

SirAnon wrote:
I think the animation was pretty mediocre though..dunno if the game is any better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
SirAnon
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 pm

I've seen a decent amount of anime. Not as much as geenius, but then I'm very picky when it comes to anime.

For instance, I never watch an anime where the main character is a female, or at least one of the main characters is not male. A weird preference, but it's there.
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm

SirAnon wrote:
I've seen a decent amount of anime. Not as much as geenius, but then I'm very picky when it comes to anime.

For instance, I never watch an anime where the main character is a female, or at least one of the main characters is not male. A weird preference, but it's there.

Same preferences, I myself don't like when female characters are the main characters aswell, cause the way they behave themselves just annoys me straight out...
In the beginning i watched (Heavily) ecchi animes and the normal stuff a 'otaku' watches... Than i got more picky about things and started to skip those kinds of animes... Now I'm REALLY picky when it comes to animes and cause right now there are rarely any good animes that come out, I use my (Free) time mostly on games and rewatching interesting animes..
The only ecchi anime i currently wait for is 'ichiban ushiro no daimaou' cause somehow the ecchi there doesn't seem to bug me too much and the concept is too interesting to pass. Smile
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Another one of my (possibly) weird preferences is that I do not like watching Anime with ecchi in it. I am heterosexual by the way, but I just don't like the ecchi. I feel it takes away from the story of an anime. Also, it's VERY distracting if you know what I mean.

Sometimes I won't know it has ecchi til I'm watching it, but if it's REALLY good, then I'll keep watching. Otherwise I just drop it right there and then.
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Thats really weird preference. But, this is mature community here so I won't ask you are you gay.

I will ask you, are you homosexual? (sounds nicer, too) lol!

Just joking, well I was never amazed with big boobed cartoon girl though I don't mind ecchi in animes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:42 am

Adding my list to the fray!

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Exias
Back to top Go down
Nanaya06
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Nanaya06

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 am

KnK5 and gundam 00 favorite anime and negima favorite manga, dont tell me u are reading my mind or something xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:37 am

Nanaya06 wrote:
KnK5 and gundam 00 favorite anime and negima favorite manga, dont tell me u are reading my mind or something xD

Maybe just a little ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Animoe/Mangar Thread   The Animoe/Mangar Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Animoe/Mangar Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2