Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes HometiPortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes Empty
PostSubject: Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes   Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:33 am

All,

As of today, I <in consensus with the two Majors> have made the following changes to the forum access permissions. Please read this carefully so that you know what matters to discuss where.

Past : Until now, accounts would be activated only if their applications were accepted. In short, apart from Neutral Grounds and Application Center, all other sections were only for Sovereign members.

Present : In a bid to try and get more players onto our forums and to have them see our small yet active group, our informative guide section and our well...umm... interesting Off-Topic section, I have decided to open the following sections for all registered users.

Applications and Into
    Library
    Media Center
    Off Topic

A new group called Forum Users has been made. They are not guild members, just registered forum users. However, if they want to join Sovereign, they will have to post an application and then once it's approved they will be inducted into the guild.

What is expected from all of you ?

Some discretion on what data should be posted where. All PvE/PvP/War related Strategy guides should go into War Room and not Library. Class related guides can go into the Library.

And and every discussion which is sensitive/private/personal in nature should not go into one of the above mentioned sections.

The chat box will now be available to ALL registered users. So, be careful on what you discuss in chat. If you must discuss something important use GSC.

And last but not the least, be nice to everyone that comes in. They can be possible allies or potential members. If you see any registered member misbehaving, just let me know.

~Ryuu

Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes 76561198053591590

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
zeroethangel
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
zeroethangel

PostSubject: Re: Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes   Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:06 am

thumbs up Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes   Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 am

cheers cheers thats looks really nice, I also thinking about that way, so we can get closer to the player even they haven't post any application yet, that would give chance to get many potential sovereign member bounce
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes   Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Based on the different inputs we gave I think this is the best outcome. This way potential members and the inside members are one step closer to each other. When CB launches I can do my job of pushing them to take the last step -- hit that 'Apply' button Razz

I also lol'd at "our well...umm... interesting Off-Topic section"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes   Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Notice : Forum Access Permission Changes
Page 1 of 1