Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelBunny in africa HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

AngelBunny in africa

Go down 
+2
Kiddosr
AngelBunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

AngelBunny in africa Empty
PostSubject: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Hey everyone!, I wanted to tell you that Ive gotten to africa well and fine and that Ive now been here for over a week!
the climate is lovely and the ppl here are really nice Smile
we live in a really big house! Surprised it has 6 rooms, 1 kitchen and 3 bathrooms Zomg
and a view that is to die for cheers , though... the rent is seriously high silent
normally we'd have moved to a cheaper place but since it is afrika we have to stay in these houses cause they have guards.
we have a nigthguard lol

We just got ourselves a housekeeper too, she cooks amazing food (Rwandan food), I swear I can be a vegetarian for life for her food! xD

Ive started working with the sponsorship department at the salvation army (sponsorship is what e call child sponsorship, though we no longer have individual sponsorships but we sponsor whole communities, schools, preschools and groups of children at sports, art and other things.)
at the moment we have 5 preschools, wich is very small but we havent had ppl working with it for more that a year, but I will start more with my mother in the years to come Laughing

other things I do at work at the moment is helping the IT... hmm... how did I end up there? xD
so now Im the one thats gonna fix their website Giggle

I have not been home that much yet so I havent really had the chance to enjoy the house at all <_<

when we go to the market (I havent mustered up the courage to go by myself) we always get called "musungo" wich means white person, and their like, "Omg omg Musungo, musungo!" and im like "YES! I know that word xD" (Im learning Kinyarwanda) that the fun part of the market the not so fun part is that I get a "musungo" price at everything... Huh
so.. for me everything kind of costs as much as at home.. just that I have a whole lot of less money to move around with scratch

Ill learn the real prices soon enough when the ladies at work (all the wifes) come back from their confererence (only for women) theyll be taking me with them on monday (thats when all the women at work go shopping together for the whole week).

I think Ive written enough so here are some photos ^.^

view from back of the house
AngelBunny in africa 423280_413394045343683_100000192733725_1837640_848562915_n
House:
AngelBunny in africa 423001_414400871909667_100000192733725_1841462_799884753_n

took a photo of the family outside the gate
AngelBunny in africa 430648_414401748576246_100000192733725_1841466_867656240_n
View:
AngelBunny in africa 422787_414401895242898_467740286_n
Office:
AngelBunny in africa 306561_417904128226008_100000192733725_1854960_2074991179_n
me coming o the office:
AngelBunny in africa 557616_417904328225988_100000192733725_1854963_36125730_n
Back to top Go down
Kiddosr
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:01 pm

AngelBunny wrote:
View:
AngelBunny in africa 422787_414401895242898_467740286_n
My first reaction was "their garden is waaay bigger than mine". Then i saw it was labelled "View:"
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Kiddosr wrote:
My first reaction was "their garden is waaay bigger than mine". Then i saw it was labelled "View:"
Haahaha lols xD
I wish my garden was that big! ^^

Btw, you playing any games now? or do you have to many studies?
Back to top Go down
Kiddosr

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:39 pm

AngelBunny wrote:

we live in a really big house! Surprised it has 6 rooms, 1 kitchen and 3 bathrooms Zomg
and a view that is to die for cheers , though... the rent is seriously high silent
normally we'd have moved to a cheaper place but since it is afrika we have to stay in these houses cause they have guards.
we have a nigthguard lol

If i got myself a night guard i'd be so paranoid i'd be thinking, who is going to protect me from the night guard? Razz

AngelBunny wrote:

We just got ourselves a housekeeper too, she cooks amazing food (Rwandan food), I swear I can be a vegetarian for life for her food! x

Rwandan hmm? I'll keep that in mind when I try to have less meat in my diet.

AngelBunny wrote:

when we go to the market (I havent mustered up the courage to go by myself) we always get called "musungo" wich means white person, and their like, "Omg omg Musungo, musungo!" and im like "YES! I know that word xD" (Im learning Kinyarwanda) that the fun part of the market the not so fun part is that I get a "musungo" price at everything... Huh
so.. for me everything kind of costs as much as at home.. just that I have a whole lot of less money to move around with scratch

Ill learn the real prices soon enough when the ladies at work (all the wifes) come back from their confererence (only for women) theyll be taking me with them on monday (thats when all the women at work go shopping together for the whole week).

Yeah always bring a local friend =P.

AngelBunny wrote:

Btw, you playing any games now? or do you have to many studies?
None that i'm actually "playing" at the moment, University work is keeping me busy.
I jump on Eligium to do invites and such when i can.
DotA 2 sometimes if i want to procrastinate Razz
Back to top Go down
Sodamachine
Sodamachine

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:39 pm

AngelBunny wrote:
Hey everyone!, I wanted to tell you that Ive gotten to africa well and fine and that Ive now been here for over a week!
the climate is lovely and the ppl here are really nice Smile
Thats nice to hear Very Happy

AngelBunny wrote:
Oh wow, what are you plannig to use all that space for? =D

AngelBunny wrote:
and a view that is to die for cheers
Nice! A good view is important!

[quote="AngelBunny"We just got ourselves a housekeeper too, she cooks amazing food (Rwandan food), I swear I can be a vegetarian for life for her food! xD[/quote]
Foooooood~

AngelBunny wrote:
other things I do at work at the moment is helping the IT... hmm... how did I end up there? xD
so now Im the one thats gonna fix their website Giggle
Interessting, but not completely out of the way either, I guess it will be quite easy as long as they dont want more than HTML and CSS Wink.

AngelBunny wrote:
I have not been home that much yet so I havent really had the chance to enjoy the house at all <_<
But Lolandi have been online on steam a lot, so I guess he have been home more? Razz

I think Ive written enough so here are some photos ^.^ [/color]

AngelBunny wrote:
House:
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/423001_414400871909667_100000192733725_1841462_799884753_n.jpg
Now that is a lovely house Smile

AngelBunny wrote:
took a photo of the family outside the gate
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/430648_414401748576246_100000192733725_1841466_867656240_n.jpg
Oh wow, i think I never realized how tall Lolandi became =o.

AngelBunny wrote:
me coming o the office:
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557616_417904328225988_100000192733725_1854963_36125730_n.jpg
Good Looking clothes! though shouldnt you be more worried about the sun?

Anyway! I hope you will have a good time over there!
Also some random informarion, I will soon change my first name to "Soda", I really hope it will go through! and why? Its only my family who calls me by my current real name, and "Soda" feels more right. To many times, I accidently present my self with "Soda" to strangers 8D.
Oh, and I hope to see you online some bit more, now that contacting you just became even harder Wink, would love to hear to progress over there.

/Soda
Back to top Go down
http://www.touhou.nu
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 am

Sodamachine wrote:

Good Looking clothes! though shouldnt you be more worried about the sun?
Well I have 50+ sunscreen on and considering that the only time I truly spend in the sun is when I go out of the house and inte the car and the out of the car and then inside the workplace I think Im covered ^.^

Sodamachine wrote:

Anyway! I hope you will have a good time over there!
Also some random informarion, I will soon change my first name to "Soda", I really hope it will go through! and why? Its only my family who calls me by my current real name, and "Soda" feels more right. To many times, I accidently present my self with "Soda" to strangers 8D.
Oh, and I hope to see you online some bit more, now that contacting you just became even harder Wink, would love to hear to progress over there.

/Soda
does that mean I cant call u by your real name when we talk? :O

Im hoping I can be online more xD, for one Ill be trying to troll the forums now and then, I should start getting on to skype but I dont really wanna be there anymore... but Ill just have to suck it up and go there I guess ^^''

and yes Daniel is home all the time, all alone, so pls do keep him company so I dont hav to worry about him Razz

but atm there wont be any games since the internet we have atm isnt very good but we have a better one that the ppl from MTN are gonna install and fix, just that they take their sweet time (africa in a nutshell Rolling Eyes )

Kiddosr wrote:
Rwandan hmm? I'll keep that in mind when I try to have less meat in my diet.

Well its not that she doesnt make meat, its just that she cooks the vegetables so well I dont even pick the meat, only the rice/potato sauce and vegetables xD

Back to top Go down
Sodamachine
Sodamachine

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:11 pm

AngelBunny wrote:
Well I have 50+ sunscreen on and considering that the only time I truly spend in the sun is when I go out of the house and inte the car and the out of the car and then inside the workplace I think Im covered ^.^
Oh, then I dont need to worry =D

AngelBunny wrote:

does that mean I cant call u by your real name when we talk? :O
Well, Soda will be my new "real" name Wink

AngelBunny wrote:
Im hoping I can be online more xD, for one Ill be trying to troll the forums now and then, I should start getting on to skype but I dont really wanna be there anymore... but Ill just have to suck it up and go there I guess ^^''
Well, in worst cases, I am still on MSN as well, I have friends there as well I am talking with Razz

AngelBunny wrote:
and yes Daniel is home all the time, all alone, so pls do keep him company so I dont hav to worry about him Razz
oh I will. dont worry!

AngelBunny wrote:
but atm there wont be any games since the internet we have atm isnt very good but we have a better one that the ppl from MTN are gonna install and fix, just that they take their sweet time (africa in a nutshell Rolling Eyes )
Yeah, I heard it was only 0.3Mbit. Works for chatting atleast. and he have singleplayer games as well, but I will talk to him every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Thorvid
Sovereign Legion - Private
Sovereign Legion - Private
Thorvid

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm

WoW!
Back to top Go down
Sodamachine
Sodamachine

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:13 am

I think EVERYONE is quite interessted in an update on how things have been over there, its been QUITE some time now Razz
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Sodamachine wrote:
I think EVERYONE is quite interessted in an update on how things have been over there, its been QUITE some time now Razz

As u wish! Laughing
So, last time I updated we had 5 preschools, now I have 9 preschools, thats 700+ kids sponsored to go to school :3 cheers
we also have 1 new preschool building and a Primary school on the way! Zomg cheers cheers cheers
We also have a blogg now if u want to read about everything we do VeryHappy
http://rwandaburundi.blogg.se/ <---- Clickyy! Laughing

And some pics of Rwanda + plus mah lovely kids I love you

My angels @ Gituro Pree

AngelBunny in africa Happines_can_come_from_small_things_by_unerwen-d5qtsxw
My Angels @ Rubirizi (with me Surprised And my hair is LONG again Shocked )
AngelBunny in africa P1215203_zps2c9d9d88
Rubirizi
AngelBunny in africa A_day_in_rubirizi_by_unerwen-d5qtmnf
On the border
AngelBunny in africa On_the_border_by_unerwen-d5qtgfq
BIG Shocked Cactus tree
AngelBunny in africa The_cactus_tree_that_caugth_my_eye_by_unerwen-d5qr8j4
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:27 am

WOW nice pictures, you guys are really doing a great thing for the world, Keep it up!!

btw what organization is this?
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
AngelBunny

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 am

Zaruk wrote:
WOW nice pictures, you guys are really doing a great thing for the world, Keep it up!!

btw what organization is this?
Salvation Army Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:22 am

dat tree :E

Zaruk wrote:
^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunny in africa   AngelBunny in africa Empty

Back to top Go down

AngelBunny in africa
Page 1 of 1