~*Sovereign Intro*~ HometiPortalHomeSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

~*Sovereign Intro*~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aries
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Aries

~*Sovereign Intro*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 am

Official Sovereign Intro: (WATCH IN HD AND FULL SCREEN)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1bvXyp8HUc

Forsaken World forum thread:

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=264041#post264041

Mediafile Download:

mediafire.com ?ojznmj2zmnn

Anyone may use it as a intro for our Forsaken World video's if they would like to.
If you can please comment and subscribe to make our Sovereign youtube channel more known and popular, that would be very appreciated.
Thank you for everyone having the patience to wait for the final intro to come out, it was a hassle to upload it since I had it in the wrong format, now it's converted and you may show it off to your friends or anyone you know. I will continue to do my best to expand the reputation and growth of Sovereign with my feature videos. Consider this a small step forward to a bright future that Sovereign will have.
Hope everyone likes it, please watch in HD.

P.S. - Ryuu could you post the video on the main Portal page, perhaps below the banner that has recently been added?
And if you have the time, it would be great to also post it on our Sovereign guild section on Forsaken World Forums.
Thanks.

~Sealed king

Last edited by Sealed on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:41 am

Wow, that's really good. Maybe I just don't know how to do any of that, but it looked really cool to me. Keep up the good work. I would help with the logo, but I'm a little buys myself on it lol.
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 am

That is one awesome preview. I really liked it.

Since I have no Photoshop or Abode After Effects experience at all, I regrettably cannot do much to help you out. I tried Photoshop, but it's a bit too confusing right now.

However, your efforts are really appreciated and I look forward to the full version Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Limepop
Limepop

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 am

That -- is really impressive. The music you have right now is pretty appropriate, in my opinion, (makes me feel all jittery!) so maybe I'll be even more amazed if you find something to replace it with that's even better, ahah.
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:33 am

You should definitely get together with Translucent and Mirage. With the three of you working on a Trailer together, I'm positive it'll be amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:08 am

Sealed: I think I might have the perfect crest effect for you. I have been extremely busy lately, but I have two crest effects I am trying to decide on. Both are in my short vid, which I will *try* to post today. Tell me if you like one more than the other, or both. (Or none lol).
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:13 am

SirAnon wrote:
Wow, that's really good. Maybe I just don't know how to do any of that, but it looked really cool to me. Keep up the good work. I would help with the logo, but I'm a little buys myself on it lol.

Actually its kinda hard and complex to use after effects. I just have experience with other adobe programs so I know the program language they use and what all the words mean, I just have trouble finding the tools I need on the menu bar, but I learned where they are. If I had completely no experience with any adobe products, this intro preview would take me about two weeks to make and not a day.

Synard wrote:
That is one awesome preview. I really liked it.

Since I have no Photoshop or Abode After Effects experience at all, I regrettably cannot do much to help you out. I tried Photoshop, but it's a bit too confusing right now.

However, your efforts are really appreciated and I look forward to the full version Smile

Thanks for the comment. I wanted to know if everyone in Sovereign find the intro preview suited for the guild, especially from the high ranked members.

Limepop wrote:
That -- is really impressive. The music you have right now is pretty appropriate, in my opinion, (makes me feel all jittery!) so maybe I'll be even more amazed if you find something to replace it with that's even better, ahah.

Thank you. I like the music too, but it might change if I do find one that's better.

SirAnon wrote:
You should definitely get together with Translucent and Mirage. With the three of you working on a Trailer together, I'm positive it'll be amazing.

I see no reason why not, three great minds are better than one. Lately I've been thinking about making a official Sovereign youtube channel. It would be a good way to recruit players, gain reputation, and watch our guild grow and progress.

Translucent wrote:
Sealed: I think I might have the perfect crest effect for you. I have been extremely busy lately, but I have two crest effects I am trying to decide on. Both are in my short vid, which I will *try* to post today. Tell me if you like one more than the other, or both. (Or none lol).

Sure, just send me a message or post them here if you feel like it.

Thanks for all the positive comments, every member in Sovereign motivated me to do this. And I assure you this is just a small step forward compared to what I will be doing in the feature.

~Sealed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 am

I uploaded my clip. Link is under the original topic.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks got the Sovereign Crest image. But the size of it is too small, and if I increase the crest's size, the quality will be lowered dramatically.
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img203/5729/goldencrest.png

Who made this crest? I would like that person to make a exact or even better copy of it that's wallpaper size.

~Sealed
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:40 am

Sealed wrote:

Who made this crest?
That would be me. I did not make it from scratch though <I'm not even close to being that good>. I got the crest in black with a different letter inside it. I edited it to the letter 'S' and then added the golden texture to it.

Sealed wrote:

I would like that person to make a exact or even better copy of it that's wallpaper size.

~Sealed

And, I'm not sure if I can get something that's wallpaper size because the base image is no bigger than what it is now. Let me see what I can do though.

EDIT:

I can't believe I forgot to type how much I loved the clipping . And the music is really great. I've always been a fan of good orchestral music. Can't wait to see the finished product. Smile

~Ryuu

~*Sovereign Intro*~ 76561198053591590

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Sealed wrote:
I see no reason why not, three great minds are better than one. Lately I've been thinking about making a official Sovereign youtube channel. It would be a good way to recruit players, gain reputation, and watch our guild grow and progress.
That sounds like a great idea. An official Youtube channel where all trailers, previews, in-game footage and related can go in would really boost the image of the guild and be a creative way for recruiting. Good thinking!
Maybe you can share the password for the channel to our trusted members in the future so that they as well can upload videos. But that is something for later Smile

For now I'm really looking forward to everything that is in the works right now, once it's all on Youtube we will see in what way we can link to it. For now I will add the link to the Sovereign - Media thread. Maybe we can add some embedded videos to the Portal later on, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 am

Updated post.
Just finished adding some things to the intro, and it's freshly uploaded on youtube now.
If anyone has any comments on what I should improve on or add, then feel free to speak your mind.
Sovereign Crest will most likely stay as it is, I would increase the size of it, but the quality will be really bad.
All Sovereign Intro Previews will stay on youtube till the official one is made.

P.S. - I don't know if changing the font was a good idea, please let me know if you like the font on the first one better.

~Sealed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:42 am

As far as I can tell, Overwelming! Good work!

Hope to get the file if its ready so i can implement it in the interactive flash presentation Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 am

The font for "Sovereign Productions" seems to be okay - both old and new.

But the text below that is not clear. So, may be a more legible font and slightly bigger size. But looking great so far. ^^

And, here the crest in 800 x 800 (the clarity has not gone down by that much) :

~*Sovereign Intro*~ Crest900x800

~Ryuu

~*Sovereign Intro*~ 76561198053591590

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:42 am

Thanks Ryuu.
Re-uploaded Sovereign Intro 2.
Still trying to figure out how to upload the intro in hd and make it take up the whole screen, but I'm working on it.

~Sealed
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 am

*UPDATE*

Official Sovereign Intro have been posted. The Sovereign Intro Previews will be removed soon. If you think theirs something that should be improved or edited on the Intro speak up now.

~Sealed
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:16 am

That's nearly perfect.

One thing though, about the font. It looks too embossed. Maybe a little less? If it takes away from the quality, then it's fine the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 am

Alright here is the deal.
I made a few tweaks in the video now that will make it look better, I also know how to upload the video in amazing quality now. So the final Sovereign Intro I posted isn't actually the final one.
I'm too tired to render and upload the real intro today so the anticipation has to wait. I'll upload the real one first thing tomorrow morning.
I spent over 6 hours on this intro and would like some sleep, lol.

P.S. - Anon I think the emboss effect on the font is perfect, if anyone else thinks it's not I guess I'll tweak it once again.

~Sealed

Last edited by Sealed on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 am

Take your time man. Don't feel rushed. The game nor the forum are going anywhere lol.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 am

~*UPDATE*~

Official Sovereign Intro is posted, please watch in HD and admire my work. Smile

~Sealed
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:10 am

Yup, definitely some amazing work there my friend. If I get good at video editing I'll be sure to use it Razz
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:17 am

SirAnon wrote:
Yup, definitely some amazing work there my friend. If I get good at video editing I'll be sure to use it Razz

Thanks Very Happy
I added your banner in my thread on Forsaken World forum. I hope we will attract more players and gain more reputation and honor by continuing this. I can already tell Sovereign will be one of the most strongest and honored guilds in Forsaken World.
I hope Ryuu and Syn likes it....

~Sealed
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 am

I'm sure they will, and you can count on being one of the best, if not THE best, guild in FW lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Looking great there, not much else to add to it Smile Thanks for the time you have spent on this project and I'm pretty confident the image of the guild will be boosted if we add this official intro to any videos we may make for the guild.

That in mind, can you provide a download link (eg Mediafire) as for where people can download the intro to add it to their videos? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks Syn.
Added a link to download the intro for anyone to use. If anyone is gonna make videos or upload one, just pm me for the Sovereign youtube account info.

The only thing I might have to change is the slogan, depending which wins the contest. It will kinda be a pain to do but it shall be done.

~Sealed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Sovereign Intro*~   ~*Sovereign Intro*~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~*Sovereign Intro*~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next