Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')

Go down 
+13
solost
Kóinzell
protex
Ravenstorm
Ryuuketsu
Limitedsky
Aoiru
Erianx
CheesecakeFTW
Sodamachine
KapitanKapusta
Zaruk
infina
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Erianx
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Erianx

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 am

KapitanKapusta wrote:
I played lol all night long as usual in these vacation days D:

So I was kinda tired and still playing around with ma power ball while being in the loading screen or champ select. I then wanted 2 drink something so I put the powerball down on the table while being accelerated. I taught it would not roll away 2 fast so I could atleast catch the ball with the other hand.

But I failed to catch it as it rotated into the opposite direction in which it actually should have rolled so it went flying off ma table into my cupboard and then on the ground.

In the end the case broke down on various places and I can not use it anymore T-T

That´s how it looks now Sad
Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=43&filename=dsc00337by

Mood: Sad and tired Sad

Best day of my life. There is mercy in this world!!! Shocked bounce

My day was good, I finally connected with a class to where I actually felt like a human being they respected rather then a piece of the furniture.
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 pm

From today onward there will be a small renovation going on in my workplace, so I got these days free. I do have to say that it was about time for it..

Mood: Dazzling.
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 am

Been a while since I checked in, and I probably shouldn't right now.

I'm kinda tired as I was planning to go sleep early enough, by now about 2 hours ago. Then League of Legends, some chatting on skype/mumble and the forums happened. As I said, it doesn't make sense that I still make this post now, considering what I just said, but I'll finish what I started now.

Played some league of legends with some Sovereign people and also some dutch friends from Kaja. Lost a lot at the beginning but the last few games of the day were better.

Anyway while writing our new member got onto the Mumble and I was able to give her access to it. I think I did everything I was still planning to do so I can go rest in peace (sleep).
Back to top Go down
xkaja
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:26 am

Since I am finally on the forum again, my daily mood goes as follows:
1) KILL RuiRui for not being there for my dungeon. Mr Rosa is SS.
2) Kill infi cuz my midlaner fed like a boss and he not being there. (incl. burning his balls)
3) Give raven awesome tips how to be a real man.
4) Writing something on sov forum since a year or so~
5) Finally got 100 posts lol

So basically I am doing a good job!
Hohohoho
kajaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Severance
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Severance

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 am

My daily mood got ruined by Kaja and her daily mood cuz she is such a nub.
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 am

wow
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
xkaja
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 am

wow evil just wow, ur so mean to me
Back to top Go down
Severance
Severance

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:39 am

D: Lies
Back to top Go down
xkaja
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Severance
Severance

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm surprised I thought severance was just a random guy and now I learn that severance is evil O_O

Weird day indeed
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:46 am

Yes severance is evil indeed!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Severance
Severance

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 am

Am i not still a random guy?
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:27 am

no I know who you are now :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')   Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho') - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily mood (continuation of The Daily 'Hohoho')
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3