Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[18+]Visual Novels Thread. HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[18+]Visual Novels Thread.

Go down 
+3
KapitanKapusta
Ravenstorm
Kóinzell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Kóinzell

[18+]Visual Novels Thread. Empty
PostSubject: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:53 am

There are a huge amount great visual novels around.. Some which get your hearts racing, and some that will make you drop a manly tear.. You can recommend some great visual novels that you have read, and maybe find something good for yourself as well.

Well for most people a ''visual novel'' means something hentai oriented, and they aren't wrong, cause 80-90% of the visual novels ARE about ''getting da girls''.. But let me englighten you, that isn't by any means all it has to offer..

This topic is meant for adults, but even then.. You will have to use the spoiler tag for anything ''dirty'', or 18+.. Though I'm really interested, how many people have looked into those pieces..

Now then.. I shall try to give the ignition to this topic!

I firstly recommend everyone who is even faintly used with Visual novels to read ''Fate/Stay Night''!
Fate/Stay Night has a mages BATTLE ROYALE, in which all of the Mages summon a HERO from the ''past'', to fight for the holy grail.. But the story is by no means linear.. It has plenty of twists, and places that make your blood boil.. And to add spice to the mix.. All of those heroes have EXTREMELY intersting pasts!... And the battle sequences are EXTREMELY well done, with fitting pictures and sounds!
Give it a try!
[18+]Visual Novels Thread. Fate-Stay-Night-22-1024x768
[18+]Visual Novels Thread. Fate-stay-night-11
As most of the anime watchers SHOULD know.. Lately a movie came out for Fate/Stay Night.. Though it was made really badly after the Visual Novel.. EXTREMELY badly..
But maybe after reading Fate/Stay night, you should start watching/reading Fate/Zero (There is both and anime, and an light novel.. I think that most of you will enjoy the anime a bit more.).
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:07 am

Finally a thread with some DECENT western manga!
Thanks Geenuis, a fitting reintroduction into Sovereign this is ^^
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 am

For some reason I feel like you lost your way into a baaaaad place.. >_>
1.)This is a topic about Japanese Visual novels.. Nothing Western manga related.
2.)This topic is about ''games/books'' which includes p*rnographic material (Which is why the 18+ is before the topic name.)
3.)Did I mention that it's somewhat like books with pictures with an age rating of 18+.. >_>

You're actually a ''cleaner'' boy then I thought, or are just trolling me. :/
Ravenstorm, come back!!.. Don't go onto this lecherous road of Visual novels!!!!..It won't be good for your health!
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 am

Y YOU BE TALKING ABOUT P0RN HERE BRO D:

Joking aside I kinda get ravens reaction I mean I can´t really seem to get a connection to a 18+ material with the pictures you posted. I actually never read a visual novel but this seems interesting I might give it a try ^.^ I guess I´ll be able to google my way into it if I dont ima just anoy you during a troll game of Leauge of Legends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:10 pm

You're already trolling my ass out in LoL ... Stealing my jungling minions, leaving me back into the enemy lines, when all I try to do is help everyone... T.T

Well that's the reason why I wrote a lot as well, instead of just putting up those pictures. >_> ... Though I do understand that those pictures really don't give the impression of a 18+ piece...
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:24 pm

I've seen the anime of fate/stay night. Will probably watch the new fate/zero too.

Also as I already told you you're allowed to put some 18+ pictures in that first post, as long as it's in a spoiler with a fitting warning above it. Just don't overdo it with the kind of pictures you post.

edit: I moved the topic to a more fitting section.
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Fate/Zero is the best anime that came out in this fall hands down..

You shouldn't skip out from reading the Visual Novel though, just cause you saw the anime. The anime was a failure, and failed at conveying the story.. There were so many things missing, or changed in the anime (And the Visual Novel has 3 COMPLETELY different paths with different outcomes... But you have to play them in a certain order to unlock them.)

I'm also recommending Tsukihime to everyone who likes Visual Novels.. It's done by the same makers of Fate/Stay Night, it has a ton of action, mystery, and uber badassery..
Just like the case with Fate/Stay Night.. The Anime of Tsukihime kinda sucks..
I will post a couple of pictures of Tsukihime.
[18+]Visual Novels Thread. Shiki+es+GAR
[18+]Visual Novels Thread. 12267539539
*Those pictures aren't from the game.. It's just to empathize what kinda characters are in Tsukihime, and really how badass the main character is, at some point.

I refrain from putting up ''cencored'' pictures, cause in the moment I'm trying to erase the preconception that most people have of Visual Novels.... And I'm trying to set up a ''certain'' community that would be interested in Visual Novels.. Till I drop the REAL BOMB .. I'm just keeping the name of my favorite Visual novel a secret... But let me tell you.. The visual novel that I have in mind.. Will completely blow your mind..
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Okay... if i understand correctly... you want me (THE innocent soul of Sovereign) to post a bunch of Hentai Doujinshi/Manga on this very post that even a 9 year old can look at?
Geenuis.... you, my friend... are AWESOME!! in the very definition of the word!
i have a bunch of sites with tons n tons of my favorite hentai manga!
(if this is not the goal of this thread... forget EVERYTHING i just said)
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Actually, there won't be any hentai pictures up without being in spoiler tags.. So it will be somewhat like a ''double-filter''..
It's kinda like ''We warned you not to go into this topic.. Oh you went there?.. Get da fuck out!.. Still don't wanna leave?.. Damn.. Atleast we hid our pictures.'' ..

There is a reason why I'm not willing to give out da name of the greatest Visual Novels of all time... Cause it's strictly for adults.. For that single name, there will be a TRIPLE-filter! >_> .. Damn right!.. So before asking, change your age to 18+, before trying! >_>
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 pm

im not gna change my age! im happy with my 16 years of age!!
im old enough to watch that kinda stuff... YOU CANT STOP ME!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Highschool of the dead FTW

Its like the Walking Dead of Japan with girls.
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 pm

As much as I know, Highschool of the Dead isn't an Visual Novel.. >_> ..
For everyone interested.. Stay away from HighSchool of the Dead.. It's basically a pervert zombie simulation.. Where zombies attack the clothes instead of the humans themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:02 pm

its awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Indeed it is xD
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:54 pm

I was getting my hopes up when I finally saw an age restricted thread, turns out it was about novels .. Razz

I'm busy reading some books for Literature class atm but if I have some time after I'll dig through what you posted Gen Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:35 pm

And it's a good thing that you plan on doing it.. They really are great Visual Novels.. Be sure to tell me your expressions once you play them. Very Happy

I kinda notice how the [18+] part of this topic pulled in a couple of perverted teens.. >_> .. Yes it was headed towards Raven and Skull!.. How dare you recommend Highschool of the dead on my watch! ..
I will have to add, that the games that I recommended barely have ANY kinky stuff to them.. In Visual Novel standards, they're the least perverted Visual Novels around.. >_>

Just wondering, if I managed to interest a couple of people other then Infinia and Reivalt with my recommendations?
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 am

I have checked out the Fate/Stay night novel. I wouldn't really call that one 18+. As far as I've gotten there is 1 scene that might be seen as 18+, but it certainly isn't as most of these visual novels probably are.

I know the story from the anime, but it still manages to interest me. This is the first time I check out a visual novel, and it's better than expected.
Back to top Go down
alver
Ensign
alver

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:52 pm

For people who likes horror elements and also loli you can try Saya no Uta.
Here is some summary of the story:
Fuminori Sakisaka is a young medical student, whose life is changed when he gets in a traffic accident which kills his parents and leaves him heavily injured. Fuminori undergoes experimental brain surgery to save his life, but the surgery has an unintended side-effect - it creates a form of agnosia, causing his senses to become "warped". He perceives the world as a hellish nightmare with a black sky and buildings covered in pulsating flesh, where all the streets and building interiors are splattered with blood, giant organs and cartilage. Ordinary people appear to him as grotesque, giant grub-like monsters with a hideous stench, and even food that he used to like now tastes utterly disgusting.
screenshot:
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:39 am

I'm always interested in light novels myself, I'll check Fate out when I get he chance.
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:27 am

This time I will post something completely Kinky, though still extremely unique by Visual Novels standards!

Monster Girl Quest
Monster Girl Quest follows the story of a (wanna-be) Hero, who wants to save the world, by easing the constant conflict between monsters and humans, and making both monsters and humans live in harmony. So he went to get baptized by the ''Great Angel'', which makes the hero resistant against monster attacks. Sadly the Great Angel just didn't show up in the church.. But in matter of fact a snake-woman-monster came into his house, and wished to go on a journey with the Hero, so he set out on a quest to for peace with the Snake Woman.

Before I can explain anything else, I have to make this clear.. The monsters need to have sex with human males to produce a child (Though some monsters just like to eat humans).. So the Hero who isn't baptized will have a loooong haaaaaaaard road, as he is weaker against the ''attacks''.

The game has a interesting setting with a simple, but interesting battle system (You heard me right, a battle system in a Visual Novel!). It has a wide variety of ''tastes'' available, the music is extremely good.
The battle system is in the form of a normal FF style (Though with quite a number of ways it differs from it.), but the trick is that the monsters are attacking the hero's crotch, and to win he has to go against ''her moves'', and act according to the situation.. If the hero loses once it's ''Game Over'', and gets raped by the monster and becomes her slave/husband/food (The scenes look quite damn good imho), but the good thing is that you can just retry the fight and get some tips before it as well.

I have had a bad history with this game, I had to lose every single fight just to get the scenes!.. It was extremely time consuming!! Damn DAT GAME!

[18+]Visual Novels Thread. 5565809
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [18+]Visual Novels Thread.   [18+]Visual Novels Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

[18+]Visual Novels Thread.
Page 1 of 1