Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool little banner HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Cool little banner

Go down 
+7
infina
Mizasuke
ReferToMe
Ryuuketsu
Raiken
Limepop
SirAnon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SirAnon
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 am

I thought this would be a pretty nice idea to sort of portray that family-friendly image we have going on in this guild. I propose we make a banner! Not to replace the guild banner, but a separate banner to represent our "family".

Now, anyone and everyone who wants to be can be put in this banner. Here's what you have to do:

- First choose a character that best identifies with you. This character can be from a game, an anime, manga, or whatever you want. The character must be one that you see yourself in. One you think matches who you are. (It'd be nice if they were all animated characters so that it doesn't all look too out of place if you understand what I'm saying)

- Second, make sure the image is a render. A render is an image that has been cut out of a background, meaning that the background is simply transparent. You'll know that it's a render if it's in PNG formatt. It's very easy to work with renders. Also, make sure the image isn't cut-off at the sides or top of the image. It's fine if it's cut-off at the bottom.

- Third, submit a name along with the image that you want to be labeled as in the banner.

That's all for what you need to do. The rest will be left up to me, or anyone else who would like to create the banner. I myself am not that talented in photoshop, but if everyone who has a knack for photoshop, or whatever program you use, is too busy I would be happy to do this.

From here on, I'll be editing the members who have submitted there info onto this post.

-Ryuuketsu
Picture: Byakuya Kuchiki
Label: Ryuu

-Limepop
Picture: Mameshiba
Label: Limepop

-Raiken
Picture: Zabuza Momochi
Label: Raiken

-RedAlchemist
Picture: Roy Mustang
Label: Taro

-Mizasuke
Picture: Guts
Label: Miza

-infina
Picture: Gin Ichimaru
Label: Massi

-ReferToMe
Picture: Toshiro Hitsugaya
Label: Geo

-Assyrk
Picture: Itachi Uchiha
Label: Assyrk

-Mirage
Picture: Auron
Label: Mirage

-Translucent
Picture: Akuma
Label: Translucent

-Synard
Picture: Vincent
Label: Syn

-JohnnyRico
Picture: Johnny Rico
Label: Johnny Rico

Last edited by SirAnon on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 am

I think that is very good idea. I have character Roy Mustang, but its little problematic, they have not many of my renders, do you belive that?! Anyway, I will find "this only one".

In my opinion it is very good idea.
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:24 am

That's cool. The easiest way to find a render of your desired image is to go to Photobucket and search '[the name of your character here] render'. You should get quite a few for Roy Mustang.
Back to top Go down
Limepop
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Limepop

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:32 am

Eee! I really like this idea. Very Happy How large/small would you like the image to be?
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 am

good, will post mine soon Wink
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 am

Well it's not specifically going to be going anywhere, unless Ryuu decides to put it anywhere. Even then, I don't even know where it could go. Point is, I don't know how big or small it should be, but so long as all the pictures that are going to be put in the banner are large enough to look nice, then it's fine.

Which adds another point. If you decide to make the banner, you might want to wait til everyone submits their desired picture then gauge the size from the gathered images.
Back to top Go down
Limepop
Limepop

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:49 am

Oh! I was specifically referring to the images that would go on the banner, not the banner itself. I don't have Photoshop/other photo-editing programs on the laptop that I'm using right now, so anything artistic that I make on it would probably look like stick figures in MSPaint. :<

I mostly asked about the image size just because I figured it'd be nice to have a frame of reference, since it's always easier to scale down an image rather than getting a grainy image from trying to scale it larger.
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 am

Well for a nice and concise banner, the size of our avatars seems nice enough. 200 x 150 if possible. That might add a little challenge of finding a proportionate image, but if you can you can and if you can't I'll see what I can do.

Also, if you would like, just tell me the image you want and I'll try to find an image of it myself. If you want.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 am

Nice idea, Anon.

Although, I can't really think of a place to put it on this forum <expect one of the pinned threads>, I might just be able to find a place for it in our recruitment threads.

I will post the link to my character image shortly.

EDIT : https://media.photobucket.com/image/byakuya%20render/Yoshita_016/byakuya_render_07.png?o=2

or

https://media.photobucket.com/image/byakuya%20render/hunterxhanzo2/RenderdeByakuya.png?o=12

I'll let you pick whichever you think is easier to work with and goes well with the rest.

The name with it will be Ryuu.

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Thank you Ryuu, after I get everyone's pictures in I'll see what I have to work with.
Back to top Go down
Limepop
Limepop

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Aww, thanks for the kind offer! :] I don't want to bother you with finding this little guy, though, since ... I really doubt anyone's made a render of him.

But! For my character, I wound up choosing Mameshiba (a dog-faced bean). I'm not sure if many people will be familiar with him/her/it, but Mameshiba is an incredibly ...useless cute bean that spouts out random facts at inappropriate times when people try to eat. & then the people wind up losing their appetite, ahah. This is an example. :D

Here!

(Lemme know if I need to re-do it, since I used MSPaint, and it's a little ... ghetto. :x /claws at photoshop :<)

If you want something more fitting and less silly even though mameshiba describes my useless chatter perfectly :<!!, lemme know, and I'll be happy to find something more ... human-looking, ahah.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Kawaiiii..... xD

Found a couple other pics of it ...

Cool little banner Aaaadljn44aaaaaaaeoaa

Cool little banner La09993

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Mameshiba - Image

Ok, I found a template of a Mameshiba in JPEG so I rendered it myself and filled it in with the correct colors. This is in PNG already and is a fairly large size, which will make it easier for me to resize it according to the dimensions of the banner. You can use this one if you would like. It's up to you really.
Back to top Go down
Limepop
Limepop

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Oh, wow! Thanks for finding the extra images, Ryuu! (Peheh, I love edamame!shiba, especially when he's squished out of the pod). & super thanks to you too, Anony! :] Especially for doing all that work! I think I'll definitely go with yours over mine, since it's larger, probably more fitting, and less creepy than my peeping tom!shiba. ♥️
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:30 pm

No worries, it wasn't hard at all. See, I'm not very good at making backgrounds and things like that from scratch, but I'm fairly ok when it comes to editing pictures. So then what would you like your label to read? Popples? Limey? Limeypopples? Or just Limepop? tongue
Back to top Go down
Limepop
Limepop

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:39 pm

:<

I think most of those nicknames are just between you and me and my soon to be well-aimed pinch of paaaaain! Limepop's just fine, I think, if everyone's going with their forum name. Surprised
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:43 pm

No worries, it will be whatever you are most comfortable with. I myself will go with my forum name as well, so it's all good Limey. Very Happy

With you that makes 2 members who have successfully transferred their info.
Back to top Go down
ReferToMe
ReferToMe

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:16 pm

I think I'll post next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loveandlife-kaito.blogspot.com

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:02 pm

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/manga_9.png

Thats link to my render. Anyway Limepop - Kwaiiiiiiiiiiii *.* render ;D

My names is:

1. Taro

2. Tarosatoshi

3. Taro the Red Alchemist

Choose what is better in your opinion, I mean if u need smth short take first Smile if original second if the best third, but it is the longest and it will be difficult so propably the best choice will be this first Wink
Back to top Go down

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:55 pm

I want one too ^^ I try to render my picture so you can insert it easily. And for sure my name is Johnny Rico Smile

And I want the little banner too, --- Sovereign --- Soldier --- Johnny Rico --- can someone make one for me too? Im just a looser in editing pictures and so on -.-
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Okies,
My turn
here is the render Hei - Darker Than Black or
Zabuza

prefer the second one though Razz

My name - Raiken, Sovereign's Slave

Last edited by Raiken on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 pm

and Johnny´s Puppet @ Rai Wink
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Yes Yes, add Jo-Rico's Puppet Laughing
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
SirAnon

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm

To RedAlchemist: Don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but the image you chose is cut off at the top so I can't really use it, but I did find some other pictures you could choose from.

Roy Mustang 1

Roy Mustang 2

Roy Mustang 3

Well it's best to keep them as short as possible, so it might be easier to go with Taro since the banner isn't going to be all that big.

To Johnny: The label is just going to be your name or what you want us to refer to you as. Not really going to add all the those tags or the banner is going to look cluttered.
Back to top Go down

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Oh you got me wrong ^^

For your banner just Johnny Rico, but the little one some of you have ... want it too ^^ For example ryus one says Sovereign and then General. I would like to habe Sovereign, Soldier, PFC Johnny Rico Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cool little banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool little banner   Cool little banner Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool little banner
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next