Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobby Offline  HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Hobby Offline

Go down 
+6
Sodamachine
infina
protex
Reivalt Geriant
Sweetnight
Rocky
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Coz everyone registered here,post for events,actions or hobby (and same) in the WEB,I deside to make post for any Offline.
There simple thing - evereyone is free to post for his hobby offline,for monthly or seasonal events.Whatever it may be,that everyone do,but OFFLINE!
I will post for my offline hobby later.

Regards.
Forgive my poor english.
Back to top Go down
Sweetnight
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Sweetnight

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Lol was ready to answer anime, but it is online too Very Happy I have 1 offline hobby. I like reading books. As much as possible, as big as possible. First thing i m searching in any house is the library Smile When i go to a bookstore i m like a child in front of toy shop. I can stay there all day Very Happy Other hobby is translating (from english), editing, quality controlling animes.. but it is online again... I dont know what else.. zont think i have any others Smile
Back to top Go down

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Download your anime first then watchit and you can add it in here.. lol

Well if you mean any hobbies excluding gaming, online activity or well just the computer in general well being with my girlfriend is kind of a hobby haha, also a punission.. and training its a bit of everything. For the rest my work is my hobby , getting minimum 2k euro /month on a first job without doing much is a great hobby haha xD

Real hobby : Going out and drink!
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 am

Sweetnight wrote:
Lol was ready to answer anime, but it is online too Very Happy I have 1 offline hobby. I like reading books. As much as possible, as big as possible. First thing i m searching in any house is the library Smile When i go to a bookstore i m like a child in front of toy shop. I can stay there all day Very Happy Other hobby is translating (from english), editing, quality controlling animes.. but it is online again... I dont know what else.. zont think i have any others Smile

This is good hobby!
My guild leader like books - just awesome!I like to read books too,my home library have over 500 books.Many fantasy books from Tolkien,Zelazny,Pratchett and others.Some books for guns,4x4 vehicles and other scientifically books.

Regards.

Last edited by Rocky on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Goldian wrote:

Well if you mean any hobbies excluding gaming, online activity or well just the computer in general well being with my girlfriend is kind of a hobby haha, also a punission.. and training its a bit of everything. For the rest my work is my hobby , getting minimum 2k euro /month on a first job without doing much is a great hobby haha xD

You dont know any hoby offline?This is ....hm curious Smile
O.K let me help you a bit:
Rafting - hallenging recreational outdoor activity using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water.Try it is adrenalin rush,but be ready to be drenched to the bone Very Happy

Rock climbing - climb up or across natural rock formations or artificial rock walls.Here you can get some awesome moments at all.But you need to have ba**s for this Smile

Off-roading - driving a vehicle on un-surfaced roads or tracks, made of materials such as sand and gravel, riverbeds, mud, snow, rocks...this is my offline hobby.You can have extra good times whit tuned 4x4 (you say 2k EU MINIMUM per month,its not problem to buy one).But you will need more then just driver skills and a good navigator. Smile

Bike Riding - you know the Bicycle Riders.Try some riding,its not bad at all,if you have few friends whit you. Smile

Bikers - the guys whit motorcycles.This is like ... hm a fast way to get broken,but high speed 300 km/h and more - this raise your adredalin very,very high.But I dont like high speeds at all. Smile

You can find more - take a look around,just its too boring for me to post more.The easy way is - you are from FRANCE - Yamakasi !I hope you know better than me what is it,so go and try,maybe you can like it.Just try to not get yourself hurt. Smile

Regards.
Forgive my poor english.

P.P.:
Goldian wrote:

This is not hobby,in my country we do this daily. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Offline hobbies eh? I can throw several like writing, watching anime etc. but you all need a pc for that .. so I'll try some others.

First would be the times when me and my girlfriend are together we can go sightseeing places. Going out on a date, going for a beach walk .. or, if there is work to do, help her out with moving stuff or doing some chores around the house. So, my biggest 'hobby' that makes me happy is being able to be at her side and help her out. Sure, not always do you have time for fun things BUT the fact you are together really makes you appreciate life.

Other than that I have a habit of collecting stuff, like comics, games, coins, stamps .. and money! I love collecting money, putting it in transparent boxes atop my shelf and just watching it $_$ To prevent misunderstandings; no I am not addicted to money -- if it's for good goals (buying girlfriend a present/sending her something, buying a game I really like etc.) then I have no problem spending it Razz

Two more then. What I also like is traveling (taking train/bus/subway to get to places) and a few kinds of puzzles.

Contrary to many others around my age, I do -not- have going out and drinking as a hobby. I like being on myself, being with girlfriend or being with a few friends. So, instead of all kind of group activities I'd rather sit down with a drink and play a game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Reivalt Geriant wrote:
Offline hobbies eh? I can throw several like writing, watching anime etc. but you all need a pc for that .. so I'll try some others.

First would be the times when me and my girlfriend are together we can go sightseeing places. Going out on a date, going for a beach walk .. or, if there is work to do, help her out with moving stuff or doing some chores around the house. So, my biggest 'hobby' that makes me happy is being able to be at her side and help her out. Sure, not always do you have time for fun things BUT the fact you are together really makes you appreciate life.

Other than that I have a habit of collecting stuff, like comics, games, coins, stamps .. and money! I love collecting money, putting it in transparent boxes atop my shelf and just watching it $_$ To prevent misunderstandings; no I am not addicted to money -- if it's for good goals (buying girlfriend a present/sending her something, buying a game I really like etc.) then I have no problem spending it Razz

Two more then. What I also like is traveling (taking train/bus/subway to get to places) and a few kinds of puzzles.

Contrary to many others around my age, I do -not- have going out and drinking as a hobby. I like being on myself, being with girlfriend or being with a few friends. So, instead of all kind of group activities I'd rather sit down with a drink and play a game.

I see you respect and love your girl.Respect.
Hobby is something that you like to do in your free time,in your own time.Its no need to be extreme or head-crashing Very Happy

Regards.

Back to top Go down
protex
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
protex

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 pm

i watch movies,listen to muzic,i used to collect stamps,eat and sleep Very Happy
hope what i mentioned are hobbies Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pradeepprotex
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm

protex wrote:
i watch movies,listen to muzic,i used to collect stamps,eat and sleep Very Happy
hope what i mentioned are hobbies Neutral

LOL!
This is not a real hobby but...its look like everything that you do offline Smile NVM when you like ti Smile

Regards
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Look like members here dont have any hobbies offline or just dont post. Smile
Here is my hobby offline(one of many) - off-road events and off-roading.My uncle show me off-road competition,events,the awesome 4x4 machines - my hobby offline Smile
I have two 4x4 one "73 old military russian monster and one "91 japanese runner - I use both for amateur rusn (and make girls screaming).
My uncle is referee every year in international offroad competition - 4x4 Shumen trophy Bulgaria.So I have chance to drive 4x4 on tracks before racers start,coz my uncle try it like referee.Lats season in Shumen 2010 I test-drive tuned russian UAZ 469b is a tough machine.Was fun whit adrenalin rush every second.Here videos from last competition for 2010.

The DVD Trailer.

Fan video.

Hope to see more posts,whit more fascinating hobbies.
Regards
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 am

I'll go ahead and post about my hobbies too.

As a lot of people here, most of my activities are online, or at least on the pc. I game obviously, spend time here on the sovereign forums, I like to do webdesign (which is part of what I do for college).

Basically I don't like going out a lot by myself. When I have to walk somewhere that's pretty far, I always get bored when I'm alone xD. So I'll try to have some friends with me whenever I go somewhere (I guess that makes sense?)

I like to do some sports. Nothing competitive, but I have a football/soccer terrain at the end of my street where we often go with a group of people. I also like to swim for a bit in my swimming pool. I used to play volleyball in a team, and I still like it, but I only get to do it at the beach now as I don't have a net for it at home. Cycling and running are also sometimes fun Wink

I also enjoy reading books, although I don't often do it. Actually the only times I take out a book is when I'm on vacation, lying at a swimming pool or at the sea ^^ or when I have a long travel, like to my gf in Germany. It takes me about 7 hours with the train to go there.

Going out with friends is also something I enjoy. Just grabbing a beer or going to a movie after a long day of college is always nice. But as you said that's no hobby.

Reivalt Geriant wrote:
Two more then. What I also like is traveling (taking train/bus/subway to get to places)
I actually hate traveling, but we both know that sometimes it's more than worth it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sodamachine
Sodamachine

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:02 am

Hobbies offline?
Sorry, but I dont understand the question >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.touhou.nu
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 am

Sodamachine wrote:
Hobbies offline?

You dont understand. O.K.
HOBBY - in general is activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation.
OFFLINE - Not using a computer or computer/I-net network.

Here help for you,try to use your brain to understand.I cant help you. But let me ask,why you post here (spam?) ?
I hope (and write it) more members to post for new and fascinating hobbies.
If you have any questions pls do not spam here,use private message.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:47 am

infina wrote:
I'll go ahead and post about my hobbies too.

As a lot of people here, most of my activities are online, or at least on the pc. I game obviously, spend time here on the sovereign forums, I like to do webdesign (which is part of what I do for college).

Basically I don't like going out a lot by myself. When I have to walk somewhere that's pretty far, I always get bored when I'm alone xD. So I'll try to have some friends with me whenever I go somewhere (I guess that makes sense?)

I like to do some sports. Nothing competitive, but I have a football/soccer terrain at the end of my street where we often go with a group of people. I also like to swim for a bit in my swimming pool. I used to play volleyball in a team, and I still like it, but I only get to do it at the beach now as I don't have a net for it at home. Cycling and running are also sometimes fun Wink

I also enjoy reading books, although I don't often do it. Actually the only times I take out a book is when I'm on vacation, lying at a swimming pool or at the sea ^^ or when I have a long travel, like to my gf in Germany. It takes me about 7 hours with the train to go there.

Going out with friends is also something I enjoy. Just grabbing a beer or going to a movie after a long day of college is always nice. But as you said that's no hobby.

Reading books - yes this is a hobby,if you read real books. Razz BUT.
Dont know,maybe all is your hobby or you can specify Smile (no offense).After all I just look for more members that are...hm...play mmo games like hobby and have hobby offline(not using PC or network).Hope to find someone whit some extreme hobbies like me.

Regards
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 am

Sodamachine wrote:
Hobbies offline?

yay for troll post Very Happy

Talking about hobby´s which don´t involve a computer I´d say smoking shisha and preparing it.
2 bad I broke mine few days ago Crying or Very sad while helping a friend move for a week mine kinda fell down and the glas plus a important part of it broke Sad

well she may still works but looks shabby now :3

Hobby Offline  Xpzu4i

BTW: Its amazing how many things you can repair with a garbage bag lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Sodamachine
Sodamachine

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:38 am

Rocky wrote:

Here help for you,try to use your brain to understand.I cant help you. But let me ask,why you post here (spam?) ?
I hope (and write it) more members to post for new and fascinating hobbies.

Cant take a joke, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Travel and Photography.

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Rocky wrote:
Goldian wrote:

You dont know any hoby offline?This is ....hm curious Smile
O.K let me help you a bit:
Rafting - hallenging recreational outdoor activity using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water.Try it is adrenalin rush,but be ready to be drenched to the bone Very Happy

Rock climbing - climb up or across natural rock formations or artificial rock walls.Here you can get some awesome moments at all.But you need to have ba**s for this Smile

Off-roading - driving a vehicle on un-surfaced roads or tracks, made of materials such as sand and gravel, riverbeds, mud, snow, rocks...this is my offline hobby.You can have extra good times whit tuned 4x4 (you say 2k EU MINIMUM per month,its not problem to buy one).But you will need more then just driver skills and a good navigator. Smile

Bike Riding - you know the Bicycle Riders.Try some riding,its not bad at all,if you have few friends whit you. Smile

Bikers - the guys whit motorcycles.This is like ... hm a fast way to get broken,but high speed 300 km/h and more - this raise your adredalin very,very high.But I dont like high speeds at all. Smile

You can find more - take a look around,just its too boring for me to post more.The easy way is - you are from FRANCE - Yamakasi !I hope you know better than me what is it,so go and try,maybe you can like it.Just try to not get yourself hurt. Smile

Regards.
Forgive my poor english.

P.P.:
Goldian wrote:

This is not hobby,in my country we do this daily. Smile

Well I actually tons of things or well, did.. not for now but not enough to count them as 'hobby' and because you do something daily, it cant be an hobby? I guess i can count everything i do with my gf then.. haha xD

Well nah you can have an hobby you do daily O.O and it was sarcasm i dont have any hobbies anymore got no time for that.

I work
Take care of my gf
Work
Play LoL Casually
and the rest of my time, i take care of my gf

bounce
Back to top Go down

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Watching your GF every weekend night...?

As in watching her sleep and taking pictures and putting them in an altar with candles and newborn baby blood?

Hobby: Running in the woods.
Back to top Go down

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:24 pm

EvilClown wrote:

As in watching her sleep and taking pictures and putting them in an altar with candles and newborn baby blood?

No, as in.. oh wait 18+ lets talk in a few years Sorry
Back to top Go down

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Goldian wrote:
EvilClown wrote:

No, as in.. oh wait 18+ lets talk in a few years Sorry

Damn you.
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:25 am

Goldian wrote:

Well I actually tons of things or well, did.. not for now but not enough to count them as 'hobby' and because you do something daily, it cant be an hobby? I guess i can count everything i do with my gf then.. haha xD

Well nah you can have an hobby you do daily O.O and it was sarcasm i dont have any hobbies anymore got no time for that.

I work
Take care of my gf
Work
Play LoL Casually
and the rest of my time, i take care of my gf
bounce

Just wonder,why you talk about for your girl in every single post ? I ask for hobby not for your girl or what you do(or not do?) whit her.You have girl,you love her,you care.O.k - respect!
So?
I work
I care for my girl
Play sometimes mmo games (every day)
I have offroading times (amateur runs every week,and go in few events every year)
I go to shoot sometimes (in shooting grounds,few times in a season)
Its not hard for me to plan my time.What about you ?
And let me ask.
If you havent time for any hobby - why you spam here Smile go to work or take care for your girl or dont know Smile
Pls do not spam.Dont take all personal.No offense.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 am

Ryuuketsu wrote:
Travel and Photography.

~Ryuu

You have a nice hobby.I take a look of your photos - just awesome.So it seems you use a pro lens and camera and you know how to take a picture.Let me ask:
In "Wings of Protection" you have aircraft photos.I wonder for first and second photo...what planes are?Look like the russian MiG 21,but Im not sure.I was in Bulgarian Air Force before for few years and aircraft is my weakness.Sometimes I go to watch aerial acrobatics and military planes.But I have few bad photos,coz of my amateur camera and my poor skills.

Regards

Back to top Go down
Rocky
Ensign
Rocky

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 am

KapitanKapusta wrote:

Talking about hobby´s which don´t involve a computer I´d say smoking shisha and preparing it.
2 bad I broke mine few days ago Crying or Very sad while helping a friend move for a week mine kinda fell down and the glas plus a important part of it broke Sad

well she may still works but looks shabby now :3

Hobby Offline  Xpzu4i

BTW: Its amazing how many things you can repair with a garbage bag lol

Sometimes I smoke too,whit few friends(they have shisha and prepare it).The bad comes in next day Very Happy dont know for you but my brain is engaged.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sodamachine
Sodamachine

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 am

Well, when it comes to OFFLINE, I do actually have other hobbies.

#Playing Touhou.
- Especially Touhou EoSD and Touhou TD.
#Designing in Google Sketchup every now and then.
- going to do the entire house and garden soon
#Keep my computer in top notch.
- Orginizing folders, make sure C: runs smooth and so on.
#General Singleplayer gaming.
#Anime.
#Having Touhou Meetup with friends.
- We play Touhou then.
#Gonna work with Cossplay/Crossdress in a near future.
#Going to different convetions.

Man, Im more active than I thought >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hobby Offline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobby Offline    Hobby Offline  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobby Offline
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next