Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O HometiPortalHomeSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O Empty
PostSubject: Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O   Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Aloha guildies, yet another topic made by me :T

As you all know I will be moving to south of france to my grandma/dad to have the opportunity of 'starting all over'.
I will follow strict advanced french lessons to improve my french to well obviously, advanced french. And then i will follow a formation to have a diplom and a job i'm good at with the possiblity of being independent and thus having my own business later on in a few years to come, hopefully in a near future.
Now all that said one of the first points being made for me are well , like I said before 'working out' alias bodybuilding, to get back in shape and also helps on the mental aspect. one of the other important points is mobility. I thus have requested a car or what ever, after talking over and over with my dad, we came to an agreement.
And he knows I always loved Yamaha R1 and always wanted one thus it will probably be that , maybe a car i dont know yet.. i dont see the benefits a car can give me.. i can just take the bmw of my dad or the meriva of my grandpa if i need it lol.

So yeah.. Yamaha R1.. my true real wet dream <3

Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O 2011-yamaha-yzf-R1
Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O New-YZF-R1-Yamaha-Red-Motorcycle
Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O Yamaha-R1-3
Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O Yamaha-R1-1

Displacement: 998.00 ccm (60.90 cubic inches)
Engine type: In-line four, four-stroke
Engine details: Titanium intake valves
Power: 179.56 HP (131.1 kW)) @ 12500 RPM
Torque: 115.00 Nm (11.7 kgf-m or 84.8 ft.lbs) @ 10000 RPM
Compression: 12.7:1
Bore x stroke: 78.0 x 52.2 mm (3.1 x 2.1 inches)
Valves per cylinder: 4
Fuel system: Injection. Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I
Fuel control: DOHC
Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Cooling system: Liquid
Gearbox: 6-speed
Transmission type,
final drive: Chain
Clutch: Wet, multiple-disc coil spring
Driveline: #530 O-ring chain
Fuel consumption: 7.13 litres/100 km (14.0 km/l or 32.99 mpg)
Greenhouse gases: 165.4 CO2 g/km. (CO2 - Carbon dioxide emission)

Oh and last but not least, the bike only weights like 206 kg (oil/gas etc included)
Back to top Go down
hariel
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
hariel

Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O   Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:53 pm

I used to have a honda mio, but just about a year of usage I decided to sell it, man it's scary using a bike in my country. Roads are not so wide only 2-3 lanes usually and dude bus drivers are insane here. I use a car now a honda civic. Though I've been to france and roads are much wider and there aren't much vehicles in the road. So dude If I'm in your shoes, I'd be on the bike now speeding, nothing beats the feeling of riding one at high speed the air just rushing against you, man I miss using my mio in the province xD
Back to top Go down

Once in france, I'll need a ride! R1 or a car? O.O
Page 1 of 1