Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! HometiPortalHomeSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! Empty
PostSubject: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Training 3hrs/day in gym.. Running 1-2hrs/day outside DIET 24/24

Bodybuilding 24/24 !

Cant wait to get back into training hardcore ftw.. I remember my old recores being 160 kg x6 Deadlift, 200 kg x 12 (Those muscles just above your feet, idk that name in english) 110 kg x 2 Benchpress..

And that when i was 17 Now i had enough of this 'sitting in my chair doing nothing' Hup hup no lifing! but not for gaming this time

Back to top Go down

Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Yesterday first day training, did my legs all went well.. lost some of my strenght obviously since it has been a while, but for calf raise, i ve put up 200 kg (+ my own weight wich is almost 90 or so) x 12 easly . So i'm happy tough my legs hurt like hell xD

Today its my chest and triceps oh yea so not gonna be able to move next morning ;D
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm

I went back to the gym as well, but I have seriously lost my touch in those years. I'm visiting a gym which is open till really late at night, which i visit right after work..
I try to work on a balanced menu, where my whole body strengthens and I won't forget the stretching exercises from my karate style.. Thankfully I found a couple of internet manuals for them. Very Happy

Have been doing it since the start of the month, think I got the spark from the topic you started. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Hehe well full body training, if that's what u meant is ok to start with, like the first few weeks, first month or so.. but then it is better to work out on diff muscles groups like example if you do a 4 day sply schema (4 days a week) you can do this:

1) legs+core
- Squats Front/Back
- Stiff legged Deadlift / Good Mornings
- Lunges/Leg Press/Leg Extension
- Leg curl/Glute Ham Raise/ Barbel Glute Ham Raise
- Standing Calf Raise
- Plank Holds

2) chest + Triceps
- Benchpress met Barbel/Dumbells
- Incline Benchpress Barbel/Dumbells
- Close grip benchpress
-Low incline flyes/Cable Press
- Tricep rope pull down

3) back + Biceps
- Deadlift
- Chin ups/Lat pull down (width of were you take the bar, needs to be changed like once very wide, then a bit smaller then small grip.)
- Bent over Row
- Seated cable Row small grip
-Preacher curl
-Dumbell Hammer Curl

4) Shoulderss + core
- Military press of Push press
- Incline Barbel benchpress
- Close grip benchpress
- Face pulls
- Lateral Raise
- Plank holds

TBH i did day 1 and 2 now, wednesday was a break, the girls invited me to do aerobics with them or w/e on wednsday night but LOL i was totally fkd up xD since its like my first week now after a long time and well i trained brainlessly, forcing on every excercise, i can barely move now xD trying to stretch and stuff now since tonight ill be doing my back/biceps, tough with light weights and high/slow reps untill my muscles gets the hang out of it, so after 2 weeks or so i can go bazck to training normally (hardcore) fk yea my chest burns ><

Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm not aiming for huge muscles, like the body builder muscles. Aiming for muscles which stretch and aren't disturbing my movement.. That's what I meant by a balanced menu. As I have a lot of time on my hands there, I can train my whole body there (Stomach, back, hand, legs and even neckk muscles, which make my neck stiff as hell after every day.)
Well just want to get my old form back from the ol' days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Yea you can get that result even better with a split schema :p believe me xD i'm not going for those 'huge muscles' either.. its just the way they train, their way of life that i like.. the motivation and such.. tough look closer to the vid of kai greene, he can move better then the both of us together and he's fking huge lol. xD

4 split schema doesnt necesarly means big muscles you knows, that also depends on the reps/weights you take you should probably aim for 4x10 on all the excersises, i'm going 12,10,8,6 atm and next month or so i might go back to 8X8x8x8 for mass then i will go to x12 with more cardio a bit before summer xD
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Woah.. You leave the tiny pits of knowledge I have in the dust.. Well I guess that the instructor here isn't much of a help.. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

well i am/was a fitness freak xD read tons when i was like 17-18 and got in shape pretty fast ;p tough now i fkd up my first week lol.. i knew it tough.. i knew i shouldnt pull that much weight when my muscles were sleeping for like a year or so.. but yea.. i dont even listen to myself xD so now im in lost of pain, still going tonight tough lol and your instructor might be right, im against full body training but it can be better for a beginner, like the first month or so (it would even be better for me since its my first week after such a long break) then it all depends on how much days a week you train, i suggest 4 x being a minimum, i would go 5x if my gym was open on weekend.. but its only open monday till friday, that makes 5 days, but training 5 days in a row is not good for the muscle either xD
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Hmm I myself am doing 6x with a so-so weight, so I wouldn't exactly do the same mistake as you did.
Well in case my instructor kept in mind about my long break from the gym it might have been for the ''greater good'' that i did full body training. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:28 pm

6x is to few O.o 6x= obligated to take more weights else you're doing nothing xD you need to do 12x light reps, or maybe 10 at least, 6 is way to few xD, 6 is even to few to gain muscle mass, its for strenght , with a lot of weight xD

Oh well i guess they have other training methodes in estonia , i'm just following schemes and tips from famous bodybuilders such as Kai greene and the site bodybuilding.com and dutchbodybuilding.com or was it . nl ah well xD
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Goldian wrote:
6x is to few O.o 6x= obligated to take more weights else you're doing nothing xD you need to do 12x light reps, or maybe 10 at least, 6 is way to few xD, 6 is even to few to gain muscle mass, its for strenght , with a lot of weight xD

Oh well i guess they have other training methodes in estonia , i'm just following schemes and tips from famous bodybuilders such as Kai greene and the site bodybuilding.com and dutchbodybuilding.com or was it . nl ah well xD

Well I AM doing heavy weight training (Didn't notice the ''so-so'' in my last post did ye? Very Happy ) . Just to get my long forgotten muscles back to shape. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 pm

you better do 8x then xD 5-6x is for strenght :p and dont forget a good warm up, like 30 on that bycycle in-door or w/e they call it tough i dont do it myself haha xD
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:07 pm

I do a warm-up that usually warms me up too much . xD .. I was just a couple of weeks ago remembered about my high blood pressure.. Sad .. Taking the pills is annoying, but worth it, otherwise my head aches will return from too much work out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm

O.O the only 'thing' i sometimes get is feeling dizzy just after lifting weights on example the excersise deadlift, wich i take quite a lot of weight, after that i can sometimes feel dizzy and i have to hold something cause i'm out of balance, but thatso nly when i'm out of energy or didnt eat enough sugar and sjiet like that, and often happens after i took a break and try to train again, so first week or two after that i'm alright but yea, i'm still going to watch out xD i realy dont want any permanent injuries would suck..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!   Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby! Empty

Back to top Go down

Soon back to france, Soon back to my old lifestyle.. Bodybuilding. Its not just a hobby!
Page 1 of 1