Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture making software HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Picture making software

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jurggernaut
Sovereign Legion - Private
Sovereign Legion - Private

Picture making software Empty
PostSubject: Picture making software   Picture making software EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Hey ya'll! Koko here :3

So i have been searching around for a software that helps make pictures,Characters or backgrounds from scratch like taking a blank piece of paper and drawing on it. unfortunately, i Can't seem to find out which one works best. Seeing that you guys make such cool pics, i was wondering where you get the software to make those sketches? Preferably free cause my mom is not allowing me to spend money on new software xD
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Picture making software   Picture making software EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am

I myself use Photoshop for any picture related things. I have to buy it for school so it kind of makes sense for me to use that Wink

Photoshop quite expensive however so if you don't want to pay or get into anything illegal (downloading it somewhere) then a good alternative for photoshop could be gimp. I've used it some years back before I first got photoshop. (http://www.gimp.org/ <--it's free)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picture making software   Picture making software EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Buy photoshop? Meh its free if you do some 'googling' xD
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: Picture making software   Picture making software EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 pm

well sometimes you have this "if you can't prove you bought a license for adobe cs master pack (yes... the whole pack) then you can't do your exam" at school -.- that's why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picture making software   Picture making software EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 am

infina wrote:
well sometimes you have this "if you can't prove you bought a license for adobe cs master pack (yes... the whole pack) then you can't do your exam" at school -.- that's why

Oh wow those fkers.. I hope they dont force you to buy the brand new Photoshop.. cause aint that like 1500 euro? jeez :/

Anyway good site for everything illegal (and also legal stuff thats why this site is authorised to be posted everywhere, its just the content you can find there if you search for it that may or may not be illegal) www.torrentz.com! Some ppl dislike torrent but fk those, i can find everything I need there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture making software   Picture making software Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture making software
Page 1 of 1