Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion Empty
PostSubject: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Like some already know i've playd aion and achieved all of my goals.
I became the best ranger and pker on the server kalil.
I first joined a guild called Just Trying wich was just a bunch of fools with numbers.. they sure were the best on asmodian side.. well its not hard when you have all the lvl 50's (wich was the cap back then) ^^
Me and a couple of elites from Just trying and Vendetta (NR 2 legion on asmo.. well how they ran the guild, they were in my opinion nr 1 and not behind just trying..)
Anyways 10-15 of us decided to come together and form a guild.. I first started with just a couple of friends, some of them were the best chanter,sorcerer etc on asmo side.. More of the elites that we had an eye on joined and we had like 10-15 players. And closed our guild for more invites.

This is how we ran Disorder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRD4skzT6xk

We captures lower abyss fortress with just 10 peoples, and no not best geard. you can look at my gear if you ever find my character again.. its name is Goldian, yup crap gear with a lvl 43 gold bow.. and i beated lvl 50 full miragent/fenrils ^^
It was a lot of fun and we had fights against a few legions on the elyos side.. with back then 10 of us ( the beginning of disorder) we showed them skill>numbers Brains>numbers (OFc we cant win a fort when 200 elyos defends but you get the point) We were hard to kill and feared .. begged to join Just trying, laughed at their face.. they sure started to gain more forts, but thats only because they co-operated with the elyos (wich is very lame) And so for the sake of justice , we messed up with their plans, among other elyos legions who didnt like such things.. the biggest and 'strongest' legions of both sides working together so they can gain more forts.. that was just lame. At the end i think i had more elyos friends than asmos..but friend or not if you're red on my screen you die cheers Bah was so much fun, i would even write more 'bout it but i doubt anyone is reading this further than the youtube video xD
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:03 pm

lol i read the entire thing ^^
must've been nice being known... meh im a crappy low grade ranger n i suck... but i LOVE aion... oh well.... ill get better eventually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 pm

You're playing aion? I tried to play it again with my gf.. but than on a private server.. but even tough its the best and most populated server i just hate their annoying bugs.. like.. wtf you cant kite most of the elites, the mages/ranger elites keep following you and dont reset.. or HECK when you glide down the lietes keep following you.. while flying in the air.. it wasnt like that at all in retail.. so fk it xD and retail itself.. wel if it was f2p i would but i just dont want to pay for a game when i know for sure i'll leave to play FW/GW2 .. And for FW I might make a protector lol.. completly not my playstyle i guess.. i like to own ppl in pvp and protector is lame endgame xd but there aint a ranger anyway.. just a dumb dwarf wich is as i could understand also an underdog in end game pvp.. So heck going protector for the sake of the legion.And will have a sexy healer to take care of my wounds . Charmayne <33
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 pm

xD LOL
oki back on topic now, i like tanks but i cant play them post-midgame so i mostly take nukers or long range DDs... but the prob is... i SUCK at PvP with a DD or nukka... so only healers are left... i dont like healers... AT ALL... i am a fkin HERO when im a healer, cant be killed n neither will my teammates... but i just HATE em 4 NO reason at all...

i quit most o the games i playd just cuz i cant handle the classes i play... if i want FUN: tank, if i want POWER: DD n nukka n if i want BOREDOM, DURATION 'n' PWNAGE: healers... what to choose, what to choose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:04 pm

well when i playd Templar in aion, endgame with good gear was kinda nice.. tough none could ever kill me lol even if they did nice dmg it was just not enough to kill me once they finally got able to catch me once.. and they never get the chance to catch me twice.

Healer, cleric.. well when i playd it was OP .. heck i even rolled a cleric wiich i planned to get full lv 40 gold abyss gear wtih mres on it.. tough i was still lvling it, i was like lvl 44, with noob blue/green gear and mboost in it (to lvl ;p) hecKK. i killed lvl 50 full gold assassins -.-

But in my opinion ranger remained the best pker xD tough a good chanter was very annoying..

ps: I'm now waiting for my gf to get online, gonna test this game called requiem xD its an horror mmo.. i only did tutorial so far and it seems ok lol..
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 am

if ya like horror games, try Nightmare house, Penumbra and Amnesia...
ull sh*t ur pants 4 sho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 am

Lol i dont sjiet my pants for some horror games.. nor movies.. i'm born in it lol watched freddy krueger when i was a lil boy xD

and i dont think those are mmo's o.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 am

Genre of music during PvP Raids

No need for communication when a team is prepared Smile Just need one to make signs above peoples head. Organisation>all we did not need for ventrilo for our PvP raid just music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-qkkncXtg0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:00 am

lawls, requiem is alright but the skill animations need to be downgraded a tad, cuz w/e they did to em causes too much lag ..umm nightmare monsters hurt like hell =P i quit cuz i didnt have any1 to play with and when i finally got someone to play with it was just boring cuz i tried it all alone lolz meh, so far longest game i've stuck with is p.server of WoW xD dethpod server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 am

AlixWitch wrote:
lawls, requiem is alright but the skill animations need to be downgraded a tad, cuz w/e they did to em causes too much lag ..umm nightmare monsters hurt like hell =P i quit cuz i didnt have any1 to play with and when i finally got someone to play with it was just boring cuz i tried it all alone lolz meh, so far longest game i've stuck with is p.server of WoW xD dethpod server

Yeah not playing anymore, only playd 30 mins, she didnt like being an alien of some sort and no pretty human/elf so we quit it lol. girls.. dots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 am

lawls..i was the dark lookin race xD so sexy..made a male one so i could ogle him ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 am

Haha i made a crusader or w/e the name is, the tank Type.. I was lucky it was an human o.0 but the mage thingy, the healer. Was some sort of alien/monster:creepy sjiet xD so meh you know how girls are o.o no blonde hair with blue eyes = unistall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:07 am

Pfft XD the dark skinend race males were so fking sexy xD i uninstalled out of lonelyness =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 am

Aww xD well if you want to join me and char. Download Rainbow six vegas 2 , you can find a dl link on torrentz.com [ that site aint illegal, but the torrent FOR the game is.] If you do not find it i can pm you the link xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:09 am

haha i think i'll be as bad as char ..5 kills n all ^^ mayb even less =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 am

Nah we'll do a versus free for all.

Simple tip if you want to acquire a good K/D ratio:

If you see me; run cause you'll die anyway and even if running you'll mostl ikely die

If you see char; empty your clip on her, its a free kill

haha xD nah she's actually very good from time to time Razz she even beats me sometimes. SOMETIMES also known as RARE wich is also known as ALMOST NEVER xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:12 am

hahahaha alright well pm me link i'll see if i'll get it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 am

GO TO SLEEP NOW LOLZ IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -laughs evily-
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Aww he is so sweet <3

But yeah, I'm a noob sometimes and a pro sometimes, deal with it haha

btw you don't have any proof of this Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Yeah damnit , i did push print screen when i saw that awesome score of me.. and yours lol but forgot to save it QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion   How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion Empty

Back to top Go down

How I and my comrades ran our guild in Aion
Page 1 of 1