Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Aika] Leadership Change HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Aika] Leadership Change

Go down 
+4
Reivalt Geriant
infina
Sociopath
Ryuuketsu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

[Aika] Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 pm

All,

Effective from today, Infina (Infi) will be heading the Aika branch of Sovereign.

With my current work schedule, it's almost impossible for me to be online during times when it is needed the most. I had a discussion with the leader of Origin today, and the need of the hour is an Archon who is active during EU day time (for use of Red Chat to rally raids/defences). This will not work for me, as I'll be at work during these times.

I'd hate to see a problem for Sovereign (from an alliance perspective) because I cannot be online when it's needed the most. Hence the most logical decision was to appoint an active player from EU TZ. And who better for the job than someone who has been there and done that. And hence, the decision. Infi will be supported by LimitedSky who will take over in his absence.

I will still play Aika (not as actively) and will be overseeing the things in general.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

~Ryuu

Back to top Go down
Sociopath
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

I hope you won't quit due to RL busy schedule...

I want to have some raids with you Ryu (:
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Ryuu will still be playing Aika. He's not quitting it. He only decided it's better to have someone form the EU timezone leading. Our alliance needs someone to have the red nation chat in that timezone.

Thanks for the trust in me Ryuu. I'm sure it'll work out with Limited supporting me
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:29 pm

The line between victory and defeat is a small one. Walk it wisely and lead us to the right side Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Cruzoe
Cruzoe

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Gratz Infi Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Sociopath wrote:

I wont quit Aika entirely. I will be active (just not as much as before).

Furthermore, I will be incubating Sovereign in Forsaken World when it starts so I'll be off from Aika then. ^^

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 am

Ryuuketsu wrote:
Sociopath wrote:

Furthermore, I will be incubating Sovereign in Forsaken World when it starts so I'll be off from Aika then. ^^

~Ryuu

Oh wut?

motivation to play aika dropped to 1..
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:20 am

That should not be the case. We are a multi-gaming community, so the idea was to keep a game up and running stable even without me, ryuu or both of us being there. That's the whole point of assigning Majors for certain games Smile In the future we will hopefully be able to expand our officer team so we can successfully run guilds in more games at the same time.
Back to top Go down
BasilII
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
BasilII

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:34 am

Gratz Infi cheers

And i love the fact that we are a multi-gaming community. We might expand with more games in the future, any Medal of honor fans ?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:39 am

Goldian wrote:
Ryuuketsu wrote:
Sociopath wrote:

~Ryuu

Oh wut?

Just as Rei mentioned in his previous post, this was the idea behind a multi-gaming clan.

- To let members move between games and not start looking for a new community/guild there. It's better to start with people you know and enjoy hanging around with. Hence, Sovereign's presence in other games will only make it convenient for it's current member case to try different games.

Furthermore, to ensure Sovereign gets started off in the right direction, I'd like to be present to establish and manage the guild in FW. However, this is something that will happen only in a month or two. So, until then you will still see me lingering in Aika.

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 am

BasilII wrote:
And i love the fact that we are a multi-gaming community. We might expand with more games in the future, any Medal of honor fans ?? Wink
We are always open to suggestions for new games to play. Post a game in the Sandbox section to find people to play with, if it's grabbing the attention of a majority of the guild and meets the set requirements we will consider making it official Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 am

Ryuuketsu wrote:
Goldian wrote:
Ryuuketsu wrote:
Sociopath wrote:

~Ryuu

Oh wut?

Just as Rei mentioned in his previous post, this was the idea behind a multi-gaming clan.

Hehe yea I get it and if you need help managing.. want my cellphone number? Very Happy

For gaming purpose only btw.. lol!

- To let members move between games and not start looking for a new community/guild there. It's better to start with people you know and enjoy hanging around with. Hence, Sovereign's presence in other games will only make it convenient for it's current member case to try different games.

Furthermore, to ensure Sovereign gets started off in the right direction, I'd like to be present to establish and manage the guild in FW. However, this is something that will happen only in a month or two. So, until then you will still see me lingering in Aika.

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:56 am

I maybe want your cellphone later on, I still have a call for a 'free drink if you're near my house' offer open Razz Been ages since I went to Belgium, maybe I'll visit Antwerpen again this or next year.
Back to top Go down
Serenade
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 am

Well, can't say I didn’t see this coming when power started asking for more active Archons to spam red chat when he’s not around Razz … so anyway, grats to Infi for his promotion and hopefully we will still get to see you around in game big boss Very Happy, you know we all miss you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ErzaScarlet
Sovereign Legion - Private
Sovereign Legion - Private
ErzaScarlet

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:08 am

Greetings ... Smile

im here too if you need any help infi Smile

goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sociopath
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 am

Ryuuketsu wrote:
Sociopath wrote:

~Ryuu

Well I guess as soon as I have free time to play, I'll be online the hours you are too Ruy (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Leadership Change   [Aika] Leadership Change Empty

Back to top Go down

[Aika] Leadership Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - Guild Zone :: Guild News & Information-
Jump to: