PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

[Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

Thanks to everyone's full dedication and efforts, we can now call us the first official lv3 guild in the server Smile This is in addition to being the first Germania guild in both Closed & Open Beta. We will be the first and only ones to be wearing the guild emblem, so enjoy it while it lasts Smile

lv3 offers us the said guild emblem and a total of 72 slots. 52 of them are already filled, so let's see who will take the remaining 20.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by Reivalt on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Ruov
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Great job everyone! More Power!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rouvel

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Still gonna contribute for lvl 4!
Back to top Go down
Crash
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 pm

excellent job everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Nice job guys! What's next? First to level 5? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:51 am

Great job! Razz That's how we roll! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 am

Great jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Very Happy damn....i m gonna play from my dad's rabbish laptop...I m still on holidayzzzzzzz argggg.... noooo.... must playyyyyyyyy........Pfff i almost didnt do anythin i m still lvl 12 and u all guyz are like 47+ last time i checked damn i must catch up...... Anyway tell me what u want me to do for the guild give gold?aw and some1 must teach me how to do guild quests Smile Omg...i m talkin to much... see ya later guyz and hopefully in game soon...
Back to top Go down
Kiddosr

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:30 am

FallenAngel wrote:
Great jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Very Happy damn....i m gonna play from my dad's rabbish laptop...I m still on holidayzzzzzzz argggg.... noooo.... must playyyyyyyyy........Pfff i almost didnt do anythin i m still lvl 12 and u all guyz are like 47+ last time i checked damn i must catch up...... Anyway tell me what u want me to do for the guild give gold?aw and some1 must teach me how to do guild quests Smile Omg...i m talkin to much... see ya later guyz and hopefully in game soon...

You can check a relatively up-to-date list of our guild members and their levels in this thread here.
I think the contribution by member rules have been relaxed but feel free to keep contributing by doing guild quests.
How to do guild quests can be found at this link.
About the giving gold to the guild every week, please see this thread.
Please also see this thread which tells you how to set download, install and set up ventrilo (which is mandatory for all players intending to participate in castle siege).
Later, when you're higher level, if you want to participate in castle siege, also sign on to the roster in this thread or new threads (to be made) for later castle sieges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:32 am

tnx kid Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:31 am

Hi Nataly.

Good to see you here. Infi and myself were wondering just yesterday where you had gone off to. Anyway, I hope you are having fun in your holidays.

And, dont worry about levels. I'm sure you can get to 4x within a few days (yep, leveling is that easy in Aika).

Looking forward to seeing you back again. ^^

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
Nanaya06

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey Nataly welcome back, dont worry for your lv i will help your for ursula and evg when your are back ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Aw Ryuu...I missed u too guyz so much....bah i even installed the game to my dads crap laptop but all the time friends come and pick me up to go out or the freakin laptop for somereasons sometimes refuses to run the game...dunno its like some1 has put a curse to me not to play the game until i come back to Athens... I missed Infi too !!!!! u guyz are the best and most kind ppl i know Smile online and irl . As i said i ll do my quests and not bother u with helpin me but i might need a lil help in dungeons.... Also i must find an officer to give my share of money for the maintenance of the guild havent given any... i ll start givin 3.000 havent got much i m still lvl 12....and also i ll do guild quests Smile I hope i see u all in game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Aw tnx nana Smile i ll log in the game in a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 am

Great news !! I see you have make our guild top #1 in GAika (:
Back to top Go down
Zholat
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:32 am

You guys really seem to pwn it all in Aika. Too bad I'm not a part of it, but than again I'm happy for you guys :3.
I hope we will make the same Impression in Forsaken World! And not a guild thats falling apart piece by piece like in HotK (Sorry HotK players, but It's kind of the truth... Especially compared to what Sovereign accomplishes in Aika). Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:58 am

Zholat wrote:
You guys really seem to pwn it all in Aika. Too bad I'm not a part of it, but than again I'm happy for you guys :3.
I hope we will make the same Impression in Forsaken World! And not a guild thats falling apart piece by piece like in HotK (Sorry HotK players, but It's kind of the truth... Especially compared to what Sovereign accomplishes in Aika). Smile

Can't really blame the HoTK members. The game itself had a sub-standard (read as pathetic) guild system. One of the main requirements of the guild master being - He was expected to be a no-lifer. It's not surprising that a guild like ours, where we have people who HAVE personal lives, did not do too well.

But, it was an experience.

And yes, we will definitely try to do well in FW as well. However, that would be a more challenging task than Aika.

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server   

Back to top Go down

[Aika] Sovereign - First lv3 guild on server
Page 1 of 1