PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

[Aika] - CB Aftermatch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 am

Greetings,

With today's Castle Siege & Relic Raid the CB has unofficially ended. Therefore, it is time to evaluate and look forward to when things will be for real -- the Open Beta.

First of all I must say that everyone did a great job. Thanks to everyone's efforts sovereign was Waterloo's first guild, something we will aim to repeat in the Open Beta. We found a good alliance under Requiem (Origin, Sovereign, XIII, Ownage) and helped them grab the Lord Marshall seat without too much trouble. Afterwards we had both the other two nations coming after our relics, making Amarkand into a mass battlefield on several keypoints. In the end, 'Cannel' (Cannae) and 'Gaugaman' (Gaugamela) were defeated and pushed back. The 'Waterlaw' was established. Waterloo is officially the strongest nation of the Closed Beta, and I can see it remaining like that in the Open Beta as well.

Now as for the guild. Although we could not completley avoid the CB chaos I still think we did a good job. Our members have got a good look of the game, we made dungeon parties, raid parties, etc. The guild also got to lv2 and filled up all 48 slots. On top of that, we have found some nice members who I think will be a good addition and hopefully move with us to the Open Beta.

With that I would like to show my appreciation to several members who have been essential for our growth during the CB:

- Kiddosr has done alot for us by keeping track of the news, organizing it and making the useful timers, but also on the T3Fun forum by helping out others, answering questions etc. For that, he completely deserved the Senior Member promotion along with 1x Silver Medal and 10 Aika Points.

- LimitedSky did a great job in the game by being one of the first in our guild to reach the level cap (30) and being responsible for contributing more than half of the points needed to upgrade the guild to lv2, allowing us to meet and invite more people. He also was there to get to lv10 as soon as possible so we could make the guild. For that, he has received 1x Silver Medal and 10 Aika Points.

I would also like to thank the people who rushed to make the guild as soon as possible and the ones who got to the level cap. The following Sovereign members will receive 1x Bronze Medal & 3 Aika Points:

Infina
Mizasuke
Kreain
Angelshade
Nanaya06

Hope you guys had fun and see you in the Open Beta Smile (27 August!)

Last edited by Reivalt on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 am

Very nice guys you did a great job.I think the CB was positive,since we made new friends,recruited more members and gave our nation a hell of a jump start.

I congrats you all for making this CB a nice experience.Kuddos.
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 am

It's been an honor serving my Legion during the CBT process and I will continue serving you all in OBT. I thank Infina on giving out Legion quests to us to level up our Legion slot and thanks to all who have participated also on gaining more points for the Legion, we wouldn't have made it without them too. Congrats to all during castle siege and defending our relics, we showed the other nations who we really are! See you guys in OBT! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:12 am

Limited you earned all the rewars you been given and more in my opinion.You joined the guild not very long ago and you already gave quite a diferance.I see an officer post for you in the future if you keep this up.
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 am

EvilClown wrote:
Limited you earned all the rewars you been given and more in my opinion.You joined the guild not very long ago and you already gave quite a diferance.I see an officer post for you in the future if you keep this up.

Thanks evil! I'm looking forward for the future during my service in Sovereign Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Crash
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:34 am

lol I feel like im in some of these award giving ceremonies when the person go like: I wanna thank to all the people that supported me through all the hard way ive done to achieve the bluh bluh bluh...

but you all deserve this awards because it shows how dedicated you are to Sovereign and I always see dedication as a good thing. Limitedsky you have my respect for achieving all of this and make yourself good reputation even tho your not with us for that long, so congratulations on that and congratulations to all the other members that got a reward, I wish I could be there to help you but unfortunately some real life obligations prevented me from doing so and I hope that I will have more time in OBT.

So I guess all left to say is good luck in the Open Beta!!! I hope I will be able to be there with you.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:31 am

I'm really proud to see how things went in CBT. Unfortunately, I was not there to see it first hand.

(not trying to make it sound like an Award ceremony, but if I did not say this, it won't do justice to those who put in their hardwork for the guild)

A few folks whom I'd like to thank immensely for their work during CBT:

-- Firstly, Infi and Rei. Thank you guys so much for backing me up and taking care of things splendidly in my absence. It was a frantic start to CBT for me with my internet issues, but seeing how you both managed things, I was able to relax and concentrate on fixing the problems at my end. Now, I'm hoping I have a smooth start to OB.

-- Kiddosr - Rei has already mentioned about the hard work he has put it. To be constantly updating a thread with the latest info about the keys, schedules and so on, takes a lot of dedication. The very fact that the thread reads : "edited 175 times in total" meant how often he updated it. And the presentation was also wonderful. Thank you Kiddo. You really deserved the Private I Class promotion. Congratulations.

-- LimitedSky - For one person to have contributed around 50% of the guild points all by himself is a task worthy of appreciation. And to do this without compulsion is worth more. Thank you, Sky for your wonderful effort which helped Sovereign progress to level 2 in such short time. Congratulations on your medal and hoping to see the same dedication from you in future.

-- Everyone else who participated in CBT, in Castle Siege and the rush squad who helped Sovereign be the first guild on WaterLoo. These are great signs for Sovereign. If Sovereign is to succeed, it's people like you who can and (I know) will make it possible.

Thank you all once again. I hope OBT will go a lot more smoother for me and I hope to be in the helm, leading you folks in Open Beta.

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 am

I got to apologize. I tried my best to lvl up asap given the time i have. but i get logged out lots of time. Sometimes it is due to the speed core error, Else its the hot spot shield which keeps dis connecting and i get kick out of the game. Hence i got stuck at lvl 15. Sad

I hope i can find a proxy which wont caused so much lag by OB. I will start to contribute more by then.

Great job to those named here esp . Limitedsky , Kiddosr .

Hope to see you all in OB
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 am

Uki,

No worries. I can understand problems with playing over proxies. Not the most ideal situation to be in. I hope you find a better proxy too. Smile

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
Ruov
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 am

Great job guys! Kudos to all. Long live Sovereign!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rouvel

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm

I'm very happy to be a member of Sovereign, see you guys on open beta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm

congratz guys . i did not play in CBT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 pm

I had fun in CBT. Can't wait to play with you guys again on OBT. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:20 pm

I would like to thank everybody Very Happy, especially the ones who supported me during my first experiences with AIKA, and a special thanks to Ryu for bringing me here Very Happy.

Now that I have a much better understanding of the game I can not wait until OBT to do the VERY BEST I can for the guild Smile.

--Kreain
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:53 pm

First of all I also want to thank the people that got a medal for their contributions to the guild.

I also want to congratulate Kreain for being the first in our guild to reach the lvl cap 30 in CBT! Gratz!

And last but not least all persons that didn't see their name on here. Without all of you we could not have been the guild that we are now. I've had a great time playing with all of you. It was lots of fun so cya all in OBT!

- Infi

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] - CB Aftermatch   

Back to top Go down

[Aika] - CB Aftermatch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - Guild Zone :: Guild News & Information-