Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wailing Wall of Despair HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

The Wailing Wall of Despair

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

The Wailing Wall of Despair Empty
PostSubject: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 pm

We all have those moments where we think life is unfair and need to blow off some steam. Now, since keeping rage/qq to yourself isn't a good idea and posting it across the place isn't either I came up with this idea: make a topic where you can leave behind your rant and move on with life.

I'll give a small start by complaining about the corrupt politicians in my country. The taxes here are fairly high on everything and still rising, yet the people who are supposed to guide us do not seem to have a clue on the financial position of most households; low-average. A few weeks back one government member decided to publish her own magazine -about herself- using €500.000 which came directly from the taxes. Recently another one decides to go on a 'business' trip that apparently costs €20.000, also paid from our taxes.

Just what is the government doing, I wonder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Raiken
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Syn, i do realize that the mic problem is serious but was it so big deal that made u to start philosofical thoughts ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Actually, I started making those a couple of years ago.

"Life is what it is" and more of that stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:12 pm

You should watch ''Zeitgeist'' (It's in English) ... There are many points on what i agree with this conspiracy theory and it is pretty damn convincing.. You should watch the normal zeitgeist and the addenum aswell you might understand how fucked up the world really is..
Though i really don't care about what's going on.. I'm going to live my quiet life and feel happy doing it (Though that is exactly what the system controlling bastards really want)..
So everyone should check it out here is the Link .. You should watch the normal version first and addenum after that...
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Zeitgeist is proven half fake (google it) though they have good point Very Happy .

I don't know how high taxes are in netherland but here in croatia its 22% on every fuckin thing with average pay about 720€. Also in this counry there are no meaning of fair politican. When our last prime minister gave resignation half of his ministers are proven corrupted.

This country is an big joke only thing that is good are adriatic sea (summer FTW) and girls. Well after I finish university I'm hoping to leave country though it will be a hard but I'll give it my all Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Mizasuke wrote:
Zeitgeist is proven half fake (google it) though they have good point Very Happy .

I agree that they have a good point in some places.. From the source i red from, there are a lot of things that are questionable in the theory.. And from the looks it seems like the federal reserve is controlled by the government (Though this might just hide the real truth.. Who knows..).
I can agree with the 9/11 conspiracy thing for sure... There were a lot of witnesses who said what happened on the scene and the way the building fell down, it surely wasn't the doing of the terrorists..
Honestly we can only wonder, what is really happening right there.. The conspiracies might be true, but they could also be false.. No one can say that the information isn't just a big bullshit..
There is a guy who talks about the crimes U.S has commited (As a 'economic hitman'). And here is the Link .. Though his theory is different and thinks that the terrorists did 9/11 really themselves (Which is impossible in my opinion from the views i gained from the zeitgeist.).

Edit: Is it just me or is this conversatsion going offtopic slowly.. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 pm

I guess I'll add something.

All the people here in China have bad breath, terrible hygene and are not very good looking at all (both guys and girls). Not to mention that the overall care to preparing and making food is down in the gutter. People smoke wherever and whenever they want, meat is nowhere to be found and the government blocks fun sites like Facebook, Youtube, Wordpress, Imageshack, and many others. Also, my internet sucks giant walrus penis.
Back to top Go down
Mizasuke
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 am

SoJexy wrote:
I guess I'll add something.

All the people here in China have bad breath, terrible hygene and are not very good looking at all (both guys and girls). Not to mention that the overall care to preparing and making food is down in the gutter. People smoke wherever and whenever they want, meat is nowhere to be found and the government blocks fun sites like Facebook, Youtube, Wordpress, Imageshack, and many others. Also, my internet sucks giant walrus penis.

ROFL, nice post.

Geenius- thanks for the link I'll look at it when I would have time.
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:45 am

shit happens guys, just leave with it and get used to love it also Wink
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:56 am

Raiken wrote:
shit happens guys, just leave with it and get used to love it also Wink
That does not belong in this topic. Post some rage or Q.Q or get out! Razz
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:59 am

Q.Q Razz
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:24 am

Argh i just visited my company to hand over some documents to my chief and when i was heading back guess what some of my ''senior'' co-workers said '' Women don't care about muscle they care about what's in the head'' .. I MEAN WTF!...IT ISN'T LIKE HE WOULD HAVE ANYTHING IN HIS HEAD AND I AM LIKE THIS CAUSE I HAVE TRAINED IN KARATE WHICH IS MUCH MORE CULTIVATED THAN YOU WHO FUCKIN MASTR*BATES IN HIS FRIGGIN ROOM..
Glad got that out of my chest... -.- Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 am

Raiken wrote:
Q.Q Razz
Yep, that's exactly what I meant. Good job Razz

See, Genius has already found out how to appreciate this topic. Rage, let it out, then move on.
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
Kóinzell

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:56 am

Edit: The message was removed cause of the uber suckyness in the joke that literally failed. scratch
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:30 am

Duh, people are just stupid, u tell them not to do something cos u know wat will happen but no...they have always to do stuff they are not asked to do Sad
Back to top Go down
Raiken
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:36 pm

i hate the term exams Sad !!!!!!!!!!!! life would be much better is there didn't exist at all Razz
Back to top Go down
Odisiac18
Odisiac18

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Thank goodness someone made this thread.. I wanna rant about my retarded work colleagues lol... Now i work as a shipment coordinator for a certain company in my place. We got shipments twice a month. Lemme explain a bit so u get why i get pissed. They ship it from Manila(capital city) to my place and after being taken to the plant where a technical process is done i ship it back...

Now these guys sometimes forget to advise me about the shipment. like when the shipment arrives once i actually found out from other people that the cargo HAD arrived. good thing i got contacts with the shipping company(cuz we ship it by boat)

now the frigging retards dnt even give me advanced notice and when they do call they state the obvious like call the truck so they can pick it up, find out when the next trip back is.. WTF? they cannot even do their part and they dare tell me how2do mine?> and i could do it with my eyes closed jeez.

one time i never gave that person feedback for more than a day about when it was headed back (course it was gonna head back after 2 days so he would get advance notice still) then he calls me in a panic cuz the cargo that was last to arrive here got back first so he was concerned that it was not processed cuz it should have been last. (i knew it was processed) but i told him wait let me check first to verify if it was and then i gave him more than an hour before i told him it was processed and to top it off i even got mad at him for not giving me advance notice... sure showed that sucker... panic much lol

I tell ya if stupidity was a crime a lotta people would be in jail.. and to think they been doin that job longer than I have. fuckin noobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wailing Wall of Despair   The Wailing Wall of Despair Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wailing Wall of Despair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - General Zone :: OT & Spammatorium-
Jump to: