Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!

Go down 
+3
Ryuuketsu
Mizasuke
Reivalt Geriant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

[Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! Empty
PostSubject: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Tomorrow is the day, and to ensure everyone knows how we are gonna roll here are a few reminders:

- Our CB Nation will be WaterLoo (Yellow Flag)
- Everyone is advised to rush to lv10 so we can make the guild anytime Ryuu is on rather than having to depend on someone.
- The PvP and PvE Channel share the same World chat. However, for parties it is essential to be on the same channel. As PvP picks in at lv20+ I suggest everyone to take the PvE channel so that everyone can focus on getting the hang of Aika in general first.
- The first dungeon will be the Zantorian Citadel at lv10~17. Since time is limited, you may or may not be able to get a run in. This dungeon is time consuming and a pain without higher levels to help. Therefore, focus on getting your normal quests done first.
- Check this thread for everything you need to know about Aika.

Lastly, I wish everyone alot of fun. Let's do our best and make Sovereign successfull in Aika as well. Our guys in HotK are doing a great job, and it's time to show we can as well.

I will join in about a hour after the CB starts.
IGN is Valand, so do not look for Reivalt.
That's all.

Last edited by Reivalt on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Mizasuke
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Mizasuke

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Actually, its CB and I think we should do Zantorian to show new members whats expected of each class in dungeon. At least lv15 party should be ok. Otherwise, than that if PvE channel feels crowded its adviseable to go to PvP one. At start I assume there will be no PK.

Unfortunately, I can't rush to lv10 cuz start time of CB is also my work start time so I will see ya afternoon on 4 pm gmt+1.

See ya all in game.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
Ryuuketsu

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:56 pm

We will run Zantorian (atleast normal mode). All it needs is a lvl 15+ paly and a 15+ cleric. I think we should have them both.

~Ryuu
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm pretty sure we'll have a few of those by the end of the first day Ryuu ^^

And not only normal mode, at lvl 15 you should be able to do hard
Back to top Go down
Markonyy1
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Markonyy1

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:14 pm

I am gonna start 2 - 3 hours after the CBT starts cause 6.00AM is kinda early for me, so see ya around 8 - 9AM GMT 0 time Smile

PS I am gonna start my warlock build as PvE, so I might be able to help at that lv 15+ dungeon Smile
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Everybody is supposed to do the dungeon. It's a lvl everybody should be able to reach and it's good to get used to the dungeons in aika for when ob starts
Back to top Go down
Ruov
Ruov

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm going to start right after my last class, which, coincidentally, is also the start of CBT.

BTW. By the looks of it, it think Waterloo, aka Feonir, will have an inflation of Filipino(pinoy) players besides Gaugamela(Alethius).

So be prepared to encounter some really weird words in shout.
But feel free to ask me whenever you want me to translate or smth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rouvel
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT
Limitedsky

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm

If we're going to work with our Pinoy players in Waterloo I bet we might be strong in Waterloo in no time and seeing the numbers that are joining in, bet we will unless I'm wrong the tides of our future wars with other -strong- nations scratch Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!   [Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Aika] Preparing for the Closed Beta!
Page 1 of 1