PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

Do you guys collect anything? ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:41 pm

I have a massive panda collection.. I mean MASSIVE! I also like to collect random coins from around the world but it's just kind of a thing where if I get them I keep them, not an avid collector.

I collect pandas so much that I asked for this box that had soy sauce packets in it from my fave Chinese restaurant because it had a panda on it. o.o
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:20 pm

i collect cobra statues and asian weaponry ^^
i have 7 cobras yet(under wich 1 in gold and 1 in silver) and i have nunchucks, a set of 5 shuriken and i have a katana orderd by a blacksmith(his students work on it 4 practice)
but i need a monk staff, kunai, daikatana, syctes n all so im far away from being finished ^^ both collections will be worth around 500.000 Euros minimum when complete Very Happy
hehe i collect not only those 2 but also... MONEY MONEY $.$
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Well I collect stamps when I was young so maybe that counts lol. And still collecting this day on when I get mails ^^; Most annoying part I get is stamps with birds on it, I got enough of them lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:42 am

Wow Raven, that's impressive!! Are you gonna mount them on walls and display them and stuff? I'd love to walk into a room like a museum of weapons.. huhu!

Limited, that made me LOL! There are sooo many stamps, that's a cool collecting thing. I never get snail mail anymore unless it's from a bill collector or a credit card company wanting to give me more bills.. lol.. So I rarely see stamps anymore. :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:28 am

Well i collect knifes,ranging from butterfly`s and spring knifes to army combat knifes,i have 6 of them.Its kind of silly actually but i like to be diferent xP
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 am

Used to collect coins and stamps. Eventually stopped as I did not have time to maintain it.

And now .. I'm collecting friends over the internet in Sovereign. Pretty cool, if you ask me. Razz

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:06 pm

LOL Ryuu. Friends are awesome to collect!!

Furion, knives scare me but they look soo cooool~ I also have a 6 year old so I don't trust him around a collection of knives rofl

I'd love to see some pictures of your stuff guys!! I might be able to find my crap cam and take some panda photos too. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Bags and scarves? Yahahaha! Srsly, when I go shopping, I go straight to those in the accessories. Six is always trying to steer me away, but I cling on!

Oh! And magazines! Namely The Playstation Magazine, Wired, and print! I can never throw/recycle them away. Ohoh! And Gurren Lagann cell phone charms!!

I do love the Rilakkuma character too~ I wanna start collecting all things him. Only have a t-shirt... for now >:3

http://i43.tinypic.com/nxwcit.jpg" border="0" alt="" /> I squeal when I see him!! AHH!

Now that I think about it, it's all seemingly random things......

@Raven: Your collection sounds awesome! I really hope you can complete it. I'd love to have a room filled with weaponry... and the other half of the room dedicated to gaming, so I can be like, "NO ONE TOUCHES OUR GAMES!" >:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Sure i can post some pics of them here.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm

i cant cuz my niece broke my camera and my computer doesnt have bleutooth so i cannot take pics with my cell either Sad
and yes mimi i display them but only in a seperate room that has a desk with a blade sharpener and on the other side they are displayed in cases with red silk in it but a lot of spaces are empty T.T once the katana is finished ill have 6 spaces left to fill(Shield, Bow, Halberd, Spear, Daikatana and Greatsword(prolly gonna add throwing axe))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys collect anything? ^^   

Back to top Go down

Do you guys collect anything? ^^
Page 1 of 1