PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:17 pm

What do you think about it? Its little dark, but I dont know how to get more light it... What do you thing about it?
Back to top Go down
Raiken
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Looks nice but my personal opinion is that the guild logo should go down and it should be smaller because it just ruine the whole image Smile
and i like the grey tone, it just goes with our forum background perfectly ^^
Back to top Go down
SirAnon
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Looks nice. It'd be even cooler though if you made the Guy smaller, and put the guild logo in the top right corner to make it look as if he's pointing at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:36 pm

My next... tell what do u think

https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img36/7671/sigdi.jpg

that was difficulf, but I think thats better. Thanks Ryuu and and and and... for me xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey there, this upper is in my sig. This one i did in 20 minutes, I know new PS skills, and I like this program Wink mark this Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:01 pm

The next one, I made it for my girlfriend Smile
Back to top Go down
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 pm

You got the talent Taro Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 am

You really think that? Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:03 am

nice how everybody just turned Ryuu's sig workshop into a general sig thread ^^ I should maybe also post some here xD

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:17 am

Now it isnt only Ryuu worshop :)a
Back to top Go down
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:41 am

Feel free to post here any art works u have
or
if u don't feel so sure if u are allowed to post them here
well u can always make a new topic in this Section and post all that u want there Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:02 am

infina wrote:
nice how everybody just turned Ryuu's sig workshop into a general sig thread ^^ I should maybe also post some here xD

I've changed the topic title. So yeah, this thread is now officially FFA.

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 pm

ok ^^ I'll use it.

Not really proud of it. Was trying some new things:

the render is from gin (bleach) but I changed his hair color cause purple isn't nice...

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:06 am

I made another signature, this one isn't RED as many of mines, I use there colors like black and light blue to make smthing like dark ice, I want to show that you and Im waiting for your opinion. This Roy is this one whitch i really like, and its my "banner character".

I use Jashin Brushes. Why colors are blue? not red? Becouse Roy before have 2 eyes and he was just normal solider who have big ambitions, he was Fire. After battle he dont have eye and he is cold, becouse i shew him in Ice.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:16 am

hmm...i like the way of the 'put out' of ur story Smile
i still think that u got the talent Wink
u could try to change the place of the name, like on the bottom and the guild logo could be smaller a bit - would be nice looking ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:46 am

I always forget about smaler logo I will change that soon. Change place of name. Okay... Thanks for advices Smile
Back to top Go down
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Here are some random ...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Woooooow! U did it in your own way? Nice one. First second and last, my favorite Wink
Back to top Go down
SirAnon

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 pm

So basically I made some subtle changes to the design of Ryuu's signature. Just the outline though. I refined the edges by hand, which took a while, and made everything an even space apart. I was bored, it's basically just an empty template if anyone wants to use it Razz
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:33 am

You all are pretty darn good at this. I just threw mine together (and by threw I mean spent an hour on as simple a project as it came out). I really can't make a sig to save my life silent lmao
Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 am

Here's my old siggy (the one I was talking about ^^), guess I'll just throw it down here now that I have my new one (thanks again, SirAnon). I attempted. Wanted something more in the backround, it just wasn't happening, so I gave up and slapped my IGN in it:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 am

Anyone cares to make a sig for meh? Smile

If you are willing ill pm you with the details and ill reward you with 2 biscuits Razz
Back to top Go down
Raiken

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 am

Drop by your idea and I'll see wat I can come up with if ima not busy Wink

~Rai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

Old work... back from when I had "THE Touch" ... (Haven't used PS since 1Y+)
So this is a little collection of what I could find --- CLICK HERE For the Album!
(I had someone help me at some of them... Especially at Code Geass ones, so not everything is entirely made by me.)

Posting 3 here not to bore you...

Back to top Go down
Patronus

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 am

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.   

Back to top Go down

Sig Center - Post your signatures or sig attempts here.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - General Zone :: Creative Studio & Media Center-
Jump to: