Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Trailer Discussion HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Sovereign Trailer Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aries
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Aries

Sovereign Trailer Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sovereign Trailer Discussion   Sovereign Trailer Discussion EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am

Hey, I made this thread so all of our members can discuss their ideas about what we should do for the Sovereign Trailer, and how we will do it.

Currently this is what I have in mind, I will be making 2 Sovereign Trailers.

1. "The Birth of Sovereign"
The first one will be a CG trailer showing the past and the history of Forsaken World, and how Sovereign rises as the last hope to restore order and peace to the world. The trailer will show how Sovereign was born, and that we are a rising Empire that will restore order and peace no matter what.
Since this trailer is a CG one, I will be using all Forsaken World trailers to make it, and I'm sure PWE will release their own Forsaken World trailers so I will be waiting for that too. This trailer should be done during Closed Beta.

2. "No name yet"
This trailer will be a in game trailer showing the present day of Sovereign. The trailer will represent our Honor, Loyalty, and Friendship, and how we contain each of those attributes. Every member will be in the trailer, and the higher ranks in the guild will have a individual introduction in the trailer representing Sovereign and their Royalty. This trailer will show the long journey Sovereign has gone through, and show what we are all about.
I honestly think we should make our in game trailer during Open Beta when we have a good player base and knowledge of the game, so it is up to you. I just need to buy a Graphic Card first before starting this trailer.

Okay, so if anyone has any comments or ideas they want to make on my basic concept of our Sovereign Trailers please let me know. I don't want to make something that I will only like, I want to make a trailer that the whole guild will like, and other players outside of the guild.

~Sealed
Back to top Go down

Sovereign Trailer Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sovereign Trailer Discussion   Sovereign Trailer Discussion EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 am

both are good, but that would require a lot of mastery in movie making lol, I'm not really familiar with those, but I vote for the 2. name suggestion from me : Sovereign's Region
Back to top Go down

Sovereign Trailer Discussion
Page 1 of 1