PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 am

Greetings everyone!

I come to you all with news and an update.

Most of you have probably noticed over the last few months that I've hardly been active. Real life, it seems, has finally caught up with me. There was once a time when I'd spend most of my time awake on the forums. But, over the past couple of months, it's been rather hard to manage time for it. And whatever free time I do manage, I'm investing it in photography.

In the light of the current condition, I can no longer actively involve myself with Sovereign's administration hence I have decided to step down from my position as the General of Sovereign.

Infi will take over from me as the new General of Sovereign. I will not move out of the community or vanish entirely. I will just not be available as often as I would want to in managing things within Sovereign. I will be part of the community in an advisory position and anyone is welcome to approach me for any sort of counsel.

I've spent a good amount of time with this community and I want to tell you what an absolute pleasure it has been playing and interacting with your people. The last year and a half is like a dream to me. Having started Sovereign alone, I did not think it will get even close to where it is now. And, it's all thanks to the community, to you! A great community and a capable officer team is the perfect recipe for a great guild. It was not all fun and success though. We have had bad times. I've made mistakes and a few of them have cost the guild, but over the time, leading Sovereign has taught me a lot.

But, as with everything in life, it is time to move on and it seems that time has come to me.

I hope all of you will extend the same support and co-operation to Infi as you have done to me in the last one year. I wish him the very best in his new role. Please join me in congratulating Infi on his promotion!

Infina

Once again, thank you all! VeryHappy

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great

Last edited by Ryuuketsu on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sweetnight
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:00 am

First Very Happy Congratulations, Infi Smile Wish you same and even more success Smile (sorry you know my english is bad) Smile
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 am

First of all I want to thank Ryuu. Not only for the trust you're putting into me, but also for everything you have done. Without you this great community wouldn't be here, there wouldn't be a general position to fill in.

I also want to thank the officers and community who will hopefully support me like they have always supported Ryuu. Although a leader is important in forming a community, it's still the people in it that define the community.

For the newer people that are not familiar with how Sovereign works, I'd like to point out that this has no impact on the situation in Forsaken World.

@sweet: Thanks

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:33 am

Wow i did not see this coming o.O Congrats Infi our new leader !! *bows*

I trust you will favor an old friend like me ya? Twisted Evil

JK aside , i wish you good luck in future on your new position and i hope you will do just as good a job as Ryuu.

Congrats mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 am

Congratulations Infi, I am sure you are the right guy in the right place so thats why I can support this decision Smile Who would've thought, after -convincing- you to join us for Aika .. and now here you are Razz

As a small notice, today I will join Angel on her Major - Special Ops. position. From the concept that there should be one leaders and all other officers equal, I have positioned myself there and deleted the Vice position. Also have I added my last name to my full username .. yay Razz

The rest, it remains untouched ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Crash
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 am

Wow... that was very unexpected. Congratulations Infi, I'm sure you will make a fine leader to Sovereign Smile Ryuu its sad to see you leave after all youve been through with sovereign' heck without you there wouldn't be any Sovereign, I remember my 1st day when I joined from Florensia to this amazing community, there were bad times but I mostly remember good times and I hope you will be part of the good times to come.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 am

Congratz Infi, I'm sure you will make a great leader to Sovereign!!
A change of leadership is a hard time for any guild but I'm sure you'll manage ^^

Let us not forget the great men that have led Sovereign to amazing heights and through blackened depths. Let us support Infi in taking us higher then ever before and lighting up the darkness!

Last edited by Ravenstorm on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 am

@Evil: Thanks mate, I'll certainly do my best to help Sovereign grow as a community.

@Reivalt: Yes that comment bring back the good memories. For people that didn't get it, here's a little history lesson: I was originally planning on having my own guild in Global Aika (we're talking about over a year back), but the game came out later than expected. Because I had good contacts with Sovereign already then (when they only had a few people) I had asked to join them to pass the time until Aika got released. I got attached to Sovereign quickly, and when Aika was released I gave in to them (especially Reivalt was doing his best to convince me) asking me to join them there as an officer. In closed beta I already got the lead in the last days because I had experience in the castle sieges from leading a guild in the NA version of aika. I also ended up leading after the release of aika. And now, after a break from ingame leading since I'm not playing Forsaken World but waiting for GuildWars 2, I'm at this position.

@Crash: Thanks Smile You're one of the few people that has been here longer than me, so it pleases me that you think I'll do fine. I want to clear up 1 misunderstanding in your post though. Ryuu is not leaving the community at all! In fact there won't change that much for him from the past times in which he didn't really have that much time. He's not our general anymore, but he's still an officer that will be here for the community, me and other officers to give advice.

@Ravenstorm: Thanks raven, I like those last few lines ^^ A change of leadership can be a hard time indeed, but since Ryuu and the whole officer team is still here to support me if there are any problems, I'm sure we'll be fine.

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:31 am

infina wrote:
A change of leadership can be a hard time indeed, but since Ryuu and the whole officer team is still here to support me if there are any problems, I'm sure we'll be fine.
Unless it is the officer team who is causing problems! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 am

ha that could be troublesome indeed Rei Wink

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Nobody
Sovereign - Field Commander

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 am

Gratz Infi!

DotA 2 -Mad Mee-Pro - Soveranger Troll - http://dotabuff.com/players/86758157

Guild Wars 2 - Human - Lvl 70  (Inactive)

I'm the Blue Forum Soveranger In 3D!
Back to top Go down
Crash

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:50 am

Infi don't worry I shall protect you from rei rei's evil plans to take over your position >.<
Back to top Go down
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 am

I'll Protect Him Too Very Happy

DotA 2 -Mad Mee-Pro - Soveranger Troll - http://dotabuff.com/players/86758157

Guild Wars 2 - Human - Lvl 70  (Inactive)

I'm the Blue Forum Soveranger In 3D!

Last edited by Nobody on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordPopoy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 am

Congrats Infi! cheers

Lord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Sovereign will finally rise from the ashes
gratz massi Wink
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Goldian wrote:
Sovereign will finally rise from the ashes
gratz massi Wink

Sovereign never gets old... Just a lil' *ugh ugh* dusty...
Back to top Go down
Xionar
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Congrats Infi Smile
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Thanks again for the support

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Habagat

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 pm

gratz Infi! u deserve it! cheers

and goodluck on your endeavors Ryuu, i myself is addicted to photography hehe... it is really worth your time Very Happy

P.S. Infi, pls dont pull the guild like the way u always dive during Aika arenas.. JK nyehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/azucarrera
protex

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:59 pm

congratz infi Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pradeepprotex
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Habagat wrote:
P.S. Infi, pls dont pull the guild like the way u always dive during Aika arenas.. JK nyehehe Razz
Haha good times xD But really I think I was pretty careful with my dives in those arenas back then.

Thanks Hab and protex

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:11 am

Flash of iron, leather, spikes, and swords!
Those mighty warriors with Infi on their side!
Enemies of Sovereign, your death is our reward!
Triumphant victory when you bring the steel to life!
Back to top Go down
Aeros

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Well well once again i go away and something crazy happens o_O.

Gratz infi seem's you really deserve the position of leader in sov. Just plz don't be evil as rei he is seriously evil sometimes O_o
Back to top Go down
schivokanda

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:27 am

Heya Infi Very Happy

I know this is way way too late but CONGRATULATIONS! I'll be more active again so hope I'll be of help in anyway to you!

More power and good luck!

P.S.
I miss chattin and just hangin out with you guys! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:34 am

Stop by in skype then Razz

Infi and some of our veterans are playing LoL ATM, waiting for GW2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Sovereign - Leadership Change.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next