Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sov] Sovereign Game Day HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Sov] Sovereign Game Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

[Sov] Sovereign Game Day Empty
PostSubject: [Sov] Sovereign Game Day   [Sov] Sovereign Game Day EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:29 am

Hey there,

Sovereign has quite some people that are waiting for our next upcoming official game GuildWars 2, and I'm sure that most people who play Forsaken World right now don't mind playing something else once a week/month. For those people, and all the others of our community, Sovereign will be organizing several game days. On these days we'll play some games that are free to play, and allow to let new players and veterans play together.

As a first game to set this project off to a great start, we've decided to organize an 'S4League Game Day'. S4 League is a game that is already known in our community, as it's an unofficial game that has its own forum section. We hope that our S4 veterans, joined by the new players that are interested in this project, will have a great time on the 6th of August, which is the date of the first session.

The people who don't usually play games like S4League should definitely try it out. If you won't join us, don't fear however. Other games will be following in the upcoming sessions. League of Legends will probably be the next game in the line that we'll be playing on the Sovereign Game Days, after S4league.

For more info about the first Game Day, follow the following link: http://www.sovereign-legion.net/t2523-s4-sovereign-game-day

-Infi
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: [Sov] Sovereign Game Day   [Sov] Sovereign Game Day EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 pm

already downloaded the game and started playing a bit >.<
Do I even need to tell how many times I died?
Back to top Go down
Aeros
Aeros

PostSubject: Re: [Sov] Sovereign Game Day   [Sov] Sovereign Game Day EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 am

Mhm meh if new people are going to participate i'll have to think of something to make me look nab.

Hey btw infi if there will be an open spot or two can i call a friend or a few?.
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Sov] Sovereign Game Day   [Sov] Sovereign Game Day EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:50 pm

@aeros: I'm pretty sure we can still fit in a few persons, I'm fine with that. But Aeros, for the sake of our new people, all players will be asked to not use any Cash Shop items. The new players wouldn't stand a chance against experienced people + cs.

The first Sovereign Game Day will start today at 6pm GMT. Check what time this is for your local timezone so you don't miss it!
Back to top Go down
Aeros
Aeros

PostSubject: Re: [Sov] Sovereign Game Day   [Sov] Sovereign Game Day EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Sure sure i still have my oldschool ftw set. And i dont use cs Razz. Anyway no ap. Meh works for me Razz

Anyway if one of my three friends arent on at that time it seems it will be sov only room XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Sov] Sovereign Game Day   [Sov] Sovereign Game Day EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm

next weekend LoL? Gonna show some Anivia pro skills haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sov] Sovereign Game Day   [Sov] Sovereign Game Day Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sov] Sovereign Game Day
Page 1 of 1