Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KapitanKapusta
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
KapitanKapusta

Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< Empty
PostSubject: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:49 am

Sub everyone as the title say´s is anyone collecting strange things? Or did anyone start to recently?

As for me I kind of started to collect and wear T-shirts with overprints of old comic characters I liked as a child lol.

Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< 98ymbk

These are my freshest loot from yesterdays shopping trip Very Happy (except the violet one I already hat that for a while now)

The next overprints gona be looney toons bounce

btw: Pls ignore the linen of my bed lol... Oh and yeah I do have normal t-shirts and clothing, too. Just wanted to clear that up from the beginning D: or ppl may think I´am weird.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:30 pm

You are weird, Captain! Very Happy Don't worry, everyone already knows. Razz

I'm not sure if it's weird or not, but I collect a lot of books. Not just a casual. I have well over 200 and they're stacked in every room of the house (except for my sister's room for obvious reasons) Not all are fiction either, I have text books, work books, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:50 pm

i recently sold my weapon collection :/
took too much space in my room which ill be needing for a future gaming pc: Alienware Aurora
and to buy the bloody thing, i need money which i got from selling most of my oriental weapons... all in all the collection was worth over 10000€ but the ppl in the auction didnt want to spend that much so i god 3000€ less then maximum value.... meh...

back on topic: i collect cobras... not the real thing nah xD but like gold, silver, copper plastic, wood miniatures etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:34 am

Ravenstorm wrote:
took too much space in my room which ill be needing for a future gaming pc: Alienware Aurora
and to buy the bloody thing, i need money which i got from selling most of my oriental weapons... all in all the collection was worth over 10000€ but the ppl in the auction didnt want to spend that much so i god 3000€ less then maximum value.... meh...

back on topic: i collect cobras... not the real thing nah xD but like gold, silver, copper plastic, wood miniatures etc. etc.

woah thats quite the number lol

And how many where they that you run into room space problems :O

SardonicDestroy wrote:

I'm not sure if it's weird or not, but I collect a lot of books. Not just a casual. I have well over 200 and they're stacked in every room of the house (except for my sister's room for obvious reasons) Not all are fiction either, I have text books, work books, etc.

awww I knew it ppl already think I´am weird Crying or Very sad

did you read them all O_o ? Or are there few you still haven´t. Or are there some you wont gona bother reading?
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:00 pm

KapitanKapusta wrote:
Ravenstorm wrote:

woah thats quite the number lol

And how many where they that you run into room space problems :O

i had abt 15 display cases and a polearm case... sold those as well... just on notice auctions are BOOOORIIIING xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Well, to add something less cool. I collect rubber duckies, you know those bath toys.
have about 284 diffrent atm. Still looking for fresh "blood".
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:24 pm

ElakJevel wrote:
Well, to add something less cool. I collect rubber duckies, you know those bath toys.

Tthats like totally aweome Surprised

Are all of them in the bathroom O_O?
Back to top Go down
Erianx
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 am

SardonicDestroy wrote:

awww I knew it ppl already think I´am weird Crying or Very sad

did you read them all O_o ? Or are there few you still haven´t. Or are there some you wont gona bother reading? [/quote]

Yep! I've read them all. Most of them two or three times. I read about an average of a book a day.

ElakJevel wrote:

That's like awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Hehehe, i am collecting manga figures and toys Razz atm i have a lot of fairys, 2 from lucky star, sephirot from ff, a succubus, and a few fantasy houses xDD

My whole flat is full with it, and as soon as i am moving house i'll go paint my computer room walls green and get some more plants in, to get a fantasy - wood style in it =3

pics:

Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< Foto0096l
Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< Foto0082i
Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< Foto0099j
Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< Foto0102
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:02 pm

KapitanKapusta wrote:
ElakJevel wrote:

Tthats like totally aweome Surprised

Are all of them in the bathroom O_O?

Nope, I have spread them out in the appartment, just to get a laugh when I wake up in the morning.

(biggest one weighs in at 15 kg, and is a Pink Devil Duckie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<   Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.< Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird collecting habbits or stuff like that <.<
Page 1 of 1