Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game] Source of Corruption HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

[Game] Source of Corruption

Go down 
+5
Crash
Zaruk
infina
Nobody
Reivalt Geriant
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

[Game] Source of Corruption Empty
PostSubject: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 am

Hey folks,

As you may know, I happen to be the leader of a secret rebellion group in Sovereign called the Dark Doom Clan. For reasons yet unclear, I have been called a corrupted and evil being. Apparently I have a bad influence on those around me. There is only one way to tell if this is the truth..let's play a game!

How it works / Game Rules
In this thread, any Sovereign member who thinks they are pure enough to resist my shadow side can post a message.
Next, the people in the list below will try to corrupt you. However, they only have three attempts to do so.

Shadow Side wins = You do not have anything to counter a corruption post with. You post a message that shows your corruption and join us. You will be added to the list and assist us in further corrupting other members.

Pure Side wins = You can effectively counter a corruption post 3 times. (meaning; you post a message to counter the corruption message contents that makes sense instead of 'u cant win lol' x3). You can resist all temptations and will be added to the list of heroes and probably be taken in by Ryuu to keep an eye on me.

Last, be a sport. If you cannot say anything to resist an attempt someone made, drop a reply that you give in. Don't kill the game. Thanks Smile

Fallen
Servants of the Shadow Side. They will be trying to corrupt you. Be strong!

• Reivalt
  • ??? (Secret)

• Raaven
  • SardonicDestroy
  • Ravensedge77
  • EvilClown
  • KapitanKapusta

• infina ([22:14:38] infina : the general title Very Happy I wants it)
  • Nobody (Now I Shall Find My Dark Power TO Destroy This World Of Ef Mwahahha. Joining Dark Force Of Rei)
Heroes

Think you have what it takes? Let's see if you are a true light or a lurking shadow!

Last edited by Reivalt on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Nobody
Sovereign - Field Commander
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 am

I'll beat your Dark Side with my axe Smile
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:38 am

pffff you cheated! You've been trying over a 100 times the past year... though you didn't write the rules yet at that time Wink Guess you caught me off guard today though xD
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:39 am

:O so how do they try to corrupt us? I'm a bit confused :p
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:42 am

Nobody wrote:
I'll beat your Dark Side with my axe Smile

Nobody..that's right, you are a Nobody right now! Just a shadow wearing an axe! However..I can change that for you. I will make you into..somebody.

First..we are not enemies. We are comrades who share the same goal. You may not realize it yet, but you are us. We are you. By joining our cause, you shall be somebody instead of a Nobody. You will have power..limitless power. Power to make people acknowledge your presence. Power to get back at those who left you as a Nobody. You create your own will..your own fate. You will be a hero..

What we merely try to do is create a better world. Ryuu's side has a ton of brave people already..by staying there, you shall remain a nobody! A shadow! By coming to our side..you shall be someone. You see..by having guidelines and being kind nothing is accomplished. People will be ignorant. Only through perfect organisation and the strength to enforce it we can save this guild. If you are truly an axe of light..lend us your power. To make this dark guild shining in light again.

What do you say..'Shadow Force - Head Enforcer Nobody'..tempting isn't..it..
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:49 am

I Can't Resist Grrr I Need More ... More ... More ... Axes To Defeat ..... I Need More More Axes Cuz I Am Nobody The Great Spammer Of Sovereign Mwahahahahaha

Someone Will Get My Axe Of Light Razz

Now I Shall Find My Dark Power TO Destroy This World Of Ef Mwahahha

And Rei Will Fall Too ... With My New Axe

The Axe Of Eternal Darkness

Joining Dark Force Of Rei ( For Now )
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:57 am

Welcome to our legion..somebody..you shall not regret it..I will personally guarantee that Twisted Evil..

Old man Ryuu..soon I shall overthrow you..a new era will start..Sovereign shall become a hardcore PvP guild, a home for savages without any honor or morals, bound by rules and my elite squad enforcing them..thats right..a new era..forged..by my hands! Hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:05 am

HAHAHAH (JAJAJAJ) u wish you could corrupt me >:[ i might be able to

corrupt u even more Muahaha? <<<< not necessary
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:15 am

Zaruk wrote:
HAHAHAH (JAJAJAJ) u wish you could corrupt me >:[ i might be able to

corrupt u even more Muahaha? <<<< not necessary

Zaruk..

A member with a considerable amount of posts. Yet, not everyone knows you. You can post a great message, yet not everyone sees it. Or looks at it. Or bothers to read it. However, where others overlooked you I was there..watching you. Gaining posts, playing games, changing avatars all the time. I saw your behavior and from that..your potential..you are just not aware of it yourself.. I can tell you now, you can be so much more than what you are now. You are destined to be so much more than you are now. However, you can only bring that side out..under by command..together with my companions..

You say you can corrupt me. But I already am beyond the point of return. However, the fact that you had the courage and confidence to challenge me proves of your bravery..bravery that, as you are now, will be to waste. Zaruk..why won't you try it? I can make you a career here..I can make you stand above those you are with now. I know you will prove yourself..I have seen you, and you are worthy. Worthy to serve the banner of the shadows along with us.

You have something in mind? Instead of adjusting it, change the entire system around it.
Your opinion is not shared by others. Change the others instead of your own opinion.
Just an example..

That's right on our side, you will have this power..and so much more..the world..yours to toy with..
Tell me..what you seek..what you think..
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 am

@ Reiv.

I'm a member with 229 post not a considerable amount of post. You see I am known but just

try not to be , I'm like a shadow, but not one in Fallen, I am like am a Hero Shadow...

Although i have not

established great post yet but once i do all will look at it and admire IT . You might

have been watching me but , you don't know my plausible. So why attempt to make a

clan if you cannot fully brainwash some people you assumed you did .... "Joining Dark Force Of Rei

"( For Now )."

-quotes by Nobody ( somebody)

So i Deny this request

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:44 pm

#2 @ Zaruk

Foolish mortal..how can you call yourself a hero shadow when those on your own side cannot even see, admire or remember your accomplishments? On your side, everyone is considered a hero. Among them, thou shall never stand out. Thou shall not surpass them. For every step you climb, the others will climb two. Thou shall always remain in their trail. Zaruk..you are not a hero shadow. You are a forgotten shadow who agreed with that role and deemed it as the path you chose because there was no place for your real self.

I do not brainwash people, I simply point out the flaws in their logic and reasoning for staying on the path of light. If that is enough to make them change sides, don't you agree their reasoning for staying with the light side was an illusion from the very beginning?

Zaruk..everyone has talents. On the good path filled with peace and prosperity, you are never encouraged to bring them out. People are all shadows of themselves without them realizing or fighting that fate. You never have to think. You never have to survive. Everything is peaceful and you live a happy live. However, you live and die as a number. As one of the crowd. Nothing more. Only through joining my Shadow Side you are encouraged to bring your full potential out.

Think about it..we are fighting for a change. The actions of our comrades determine the flow of history. They have a reason to fight. A reason to survive and realize the changes they desire. Through this the survival instinct awakens, and only then your true potential can awaken. The potential that will make you into a personality instead of a shadow.

Check the list of members in my first post. Exactly how many of them hold high positions? They are examplary members of Sovereign...yet, the easygoing and decadent life made them join our cause. Why? Because they want to life their own story, and not follow a written tale.

Zaruk..heed my words. You belong with us. You are one of us. Just let those words sink into your mind...do not fight it. This is destiny. I shall be awaiting your arrival..
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 am

this should be interesting I dare you to try and corrupt me xD if Raiken and Johnny haven't corrupted me enough already hehe.
give it your best shot... or else youll lose xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:54 am

Join the dark side Crash.... we have karaoke!
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 am

lol I prefer to sing to myself XD and if your there than I gotta fight it hehe
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:05 am

Crash wrote:
lol I prefer to sing to myself XD and if your there than I gotta fight it hehe

[Game] Source of Corruption Come-To-The-Dark-Side-We-Have-Cookies-Shirt-Black-Front-Closeup
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:35 am

I don't eat cookies
Back to top Go down
Teite
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
Teite

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:05 am

O_O Eh Infi on the dark side? Q_Q
Baka!
Your not allowed to come to Germany now!
Dont speak to me again!
You, you Liar! >OOOO<
Long live to the Cushion Empire >O<
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 am

but but but... they have cookies!
Back to top Go down
Teite
Teite

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:10 am

So? o.O Cushion are better, they hold longer, are more fluffly, you can sleep with them, you can hug them, you can take them everywhere, they make even hard places comfortable, they dont say anything bad about you xD There always there for you! The have many colors x3

So xDD!
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

[Game] Source of Corruption Myplumpuddingrainbowlollipopcookies

Cookies are colorfull too! And I hug my cookies when I feel lonely :p (I can also sleep with cookies but I guess that just sounds wrong).

But really... What would you do without cookies? I'd like to see you try eating a cushion! (really, I wanna see it when I visit you in a few weeks) You might succeed in eating it, but theres no way a cushion can be as yummie as cookies Very Happy *eats cookie*
Back to top Go down
Teite
Teite

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 am

Well but you now Cushion have many forms, they also can be a human! And you CAN eat humans *-* <333 a Cookie cant turn alive! But a human cushion can ;D so! Here you can see how nice a cushion is! Better than a cookie x33 It makes you hot *.*
And it even has a nice beat which you can listen to! xDD

[Game] Source of Corruption Couple1
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General
infina

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 am

O_O cushions... they sound nice... Must... Resist... the cushions.. Surprised and even eatable cushions O_O Geez, I dunno what to say.
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:00 am

Ifi ~~ Ifi ~~
*Grabs Axe Of Eternal Darkness*
Come Out Come Out.
I Want To Play a Game Mwahahaha [Game] Source of Corruption 192922
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 am

@Reivalt

On my side all can be what they choose, but i choose to be a hero a forgotten one or not I

shall rise beyond the best without the help of the dark. And maybe joining the Dark is an

illusion it self? ehh?

I am fine as a shadow in fact i am fine as anything as long as it is on light .I may bring my full

potential at anytime or maybe my full potential is at it's greatest right now?... that is

something you'll never figure.

I see you are right your clan has "some " members who have "High" ranks in the Legion... But

maybe I might be satisfied as Private rank 1? I fight nothing because this isn't my destiny.

Awww they got cookies Zomg

-deny still

Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:14 pm

I demand my hero title ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Source of Corruption   [Game] Source of Corruption Empty

Back to top Go down

[Game] Source of Corruption
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next