PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!


Share | 
 

 AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:21 am




P.S. All pictures used in this thread are located here https://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o277/Qhe_min/Sov/
Password is: Soverangers




Last edited by AngelBunny on Fri May 17, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 25 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the name o.o)
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 am




Sovereign - Forsaken World - Class Userbar - Gold line

















Sovereign - Forsaken World - Race Userbar - Gold line











Sovereign - Forsaken World - Class Userbar - Black line

















Sovereign - Forsaken World - Race Userbar - Black line











And per request from Reivalt I have added the "forsaken world" text on the side
Sovereign - Forsaken World - Class Userbar - Black line with text

















Sovereign - Forsaken World - Race Userbar - Black line with text











Sovereign - Anniversary bars! Black

Sovereign - Anniversary bars! Gold

Sovereign - Anniversary bars! FW background


If u want a personal Userbar, u can request one here. ^^
Just write what text u want, how many frames and wich theme you want (meaning either Gold or Black)

P.S. All userbars are located here https://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o277/Qhe_min/Sov/Signatures/
Password is: Soverangers


Last edited by AngelBunny on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Anniversary bars added!)
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 am


Backgrounds :
Background 1

Background 2

Background 3

Background 4

Background 5

Background 6


Borders:
"seethrough"
1

2


"Black"
1

2


"Golden" (Rei wanted this Shocked )

1

2



"GoldenGradient" (So I made another one Shocked )

1

2


IGN/Sovereign text + animation.
as seen here you can add the "sovereign" onto the signature, as well as you IGN or any other text you would like.
it can also be animated so that it says "sovereign" then "MoronicSupervisor116" followed by a comment.
How you want that to be animated is up to you, however I take at highest 3 frames, meaning 3 texts.


this one has three frames, and every frame changes per 2 secs


Compostition 1 form:
Code:
[b][u]Composition 1[/u][/b]
[b]Background[/b] :
[b]Border[/b]:
[b]Logo[/b]:
[b]Character picture url[/b]:
[b]Animation text 1[/b]:
[b]Animation text 2[/b]:
[b]Animation text 3[/b]:
[b]Other specifications [/b]:





Last edited by AngelBunny on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 am

Fw Signature composition 2
This composition is concetrated on your character.
for this composition I need a good screenshot of your character.
Preferably a close ranged one.
This composition can also have animations, and once again at most 3 frames (I do this to make it easier for me)



Composition 2 code
Code:
[b][u]Composition 2[/u][/b]
[b]Border[/b]:
[b]Logo/Crest[/b]:
[b]Character picture url[/b]:
[b]Animation text 1[/b]:
[b]Animation text 2[/b]:
[b]Animation text 3[/b]:
[b]Other specifications [/b]:


Last edited by AngelBunny on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 am

Reserved for other Userbars / Signatures.


[color=violet]What I'm working on atm:
Nothing, Nada Laughing



A new banner requested by Reivalt.


Last edited by AngelBunny on Fri May 17, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 am


Sigs/userbars I've done for Sov ppl so far:
Pls understand that these signatures/userbars belong to the respective user I have made them for.
if you want to use them pls talk to the ppl who requested them.

Monimad / PapagaL / Sensei



Reivalt / Vice / .Protostyle


AngelBunny / Narëwen / Wilwarin



Ravenstorm


Creations for the forum:
These are property of sovereign. Pls respect that and do not use them for anything outside of sovereign.
If u want to use them (or some part of them) on the forums, pls ask me first.


Badges, both real and fake.
Ex-Officer.
Made for the Ex-officer post, you may have seen it on ppl around the forum. Click here


Shadow Emperor.
[Made for Reivalt when he made the "dark doom clan" post (I also made the banner for the "Dark Doom Clan" here)


Old signatures:



_________________



Last edited by AngelBunny on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2010-04-16
Age : 35
Location : Sovereign Forums. Really!

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:54 pm

I really like the background images. Well done, Caro. VeryHappy


~Ryuu

_________________




"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Ryuuketsu wrote:
I really like the background images. Well done, Caro. VeryHappy


~Ryuu
I took them all Laughing

They're of different parts of our Guild base.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
avatar

Posts : 2667
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : The Neverlands

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Great work on everything and thanks on the behalf of everyone for opening a signature workshop. Together with those awesome backgrounds I am sure there will be requests coming in soon Smile

So folks, if you ever wanted your own Sovereign signature for FW -- now is your chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:51 am

Requesting can start ^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:31 pm

~~Bump~~

_________________

Back to top Go down
monimad
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 26
Location : In the center of Spain

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 am

Rlly apreciate the userbar =D , and all the ones u made in the process of the last ones hahahah

Ure doing awesome stuff so keep it up




SideNote ; All my names start with a PapagaL not a Papaga , just saying x.X
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 am

monimad wrote:
Rlly apreciate the userbar =D , and all the ones u made in the process of the last ones hahahah

Ure doing awesome stuff so keep it up


SideNote ; All my names start with a PapagaL not a Papaga , just saying x.X
Npnp Sensei, and I also fixed my typo xD
I get so many typos all the time it's crazy Shocked Laughing

_________________

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 am

Uhm can i request a black background with a vamp face and my name on red for a userbar? Smile

And great work with the signatures (also love that bunny thing of yours lol)
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:57 am

EvilClown wrote:
Uhm can i request a black background with a vamp face and my name on red for a userbar? Smile

And great work with the signatures (also love that bunny thing of yours lol)
Thnx Laughing (I love my bunny too I love you )
And I'll be happy to make it for you, I just need you to be a bit more specific.
1. Black background, that I understand.
2. Vampire face, What vampire?
3. you name ON or IN red? (meaning, red backgrund or red text xP) and do you mean the userbars I have for sov?
4. from what I understand so far, you want 2 different pics?, one sig and one userbar?
with this I think I can get a more specific understanding and be able to do it as close to what you want it to be ^^


_________________

Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 889
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 30
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:20 am

It be great if you could do some wow userbars I think Very Happy
I would love to have a warrior one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 am

AngelBunny wrote:
EvilClown wrote:
Uhm can i request a black background with a vamp face and my name on red for a userbar? Smile

And great work with the signatures (also love that bunny thing of yours lol)
Thnx Laughing (I love my bunny too I love you )
And I'll be happy to make it for you, I just need you to be a bit more specific.
1. Black background, that I understand.
2. Vampire face, What vampire?
3. you name ON or IN red? (meaning, red backgrund or red text xP) and do you mean the userbars I have for sov?
4. from what I understand so far, you want 2 different pics?, one sig and one userbar?
with this I think I can get a more specific understanding and be able to do it as close to what you want it to be ^^


Im talking about one of those sigs for FW that you made some backgrounds for.
Im asking for a black background my name in red EvilClown and a male vamp picture from FW Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:01 am

I was planning on using this one -

However, it has an error. Assassin is misspelled.

Thank you,
-Reomana
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh lols, will change it when I've gotten some sleep Sleep
Sorry for the late reply but I've been on vacation Wink

_________________

Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:49 pm

KapitanKapusta wrote:
It be great if you could do some wow userbars I think Very Happy
I would love to have a warrior one.

Okidokies, Ill make u one with warrior then xP (if u still want it that is xD)

EvilClown wrote:
AngelBunny wrote:
EvilClown wrote:
Uhm can i request a black background with a vamp face and my name on red for a userbar? Smile

And great work with the signatures (also love that bunny thing of yours lol)
Thnx Laughing (I love my bunny too I love you )
And I'll be happy to make it for you, I just need you to be a bit more specific.
1. Black background, that I understand.
2. Vampire face, What vampire?
3. you name ON or IN red? (meaning, red backgrund or red text xP) and do you mean the userbars I have for sov?
4. from what I understand so far, you want 2 different pics?, one sig and one userbar?
with this I think I can get a more specific understanding and be able to do it as close to what you want it to be ^^


Im talking about one of those sigs for FW that you made some backgrounds for.
Im asking for a black background my name in red EvilClown and a male vamp picture from FW Smile

Okay, If u could decide on wich Vampire face u want I can easily make it VeryHappy
Pls send me a picture
Razz

_________________

Back to top Go down
Vexim
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 25
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 pm

So AngelBunny, we're allowed to use the class userbars you posted? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/clearlyTHUYDOAN
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Vexim wrote:
So AngelBunny, we're allowed to use the class userbars you posted? Embarassed

Ofc, I made them so that members of sovereign can use them Wink

_________________

Back to top Go down
Vexim
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 25
Location : Windsor, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:03 am

Sweet Very Happy! Great job on them all btw. I plan to request a close-up character one perhaps when I'm a way higher level - for a more...epic feel Cool
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/clearlyTHUYDOAN
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:32 am

Vexim wrote:
Sweet Very Happy! Great job on them all btw. I plan to request a close-up character one perhaps when I'm a way higher level - for a more...epic feel Cool
Thank you, I'm glad u like them VeryHappy
and I'll be looking forward to your request Smile (epicness ftw! Wink )

_________________

Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Updated Post 4 and 5. Laughing

(this is to remind myself o.o)

_________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]   

Back to top Go down
 
AngelBunnys Workshop - [Closed]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Steve Holt's Workshop Presents......
» What is the buildabear workshop font you guys use called ?
» Gwen Stefani in Build-A-Bear Workshop
» Mecha Workshop: Armarauders = AWESOME!!!!
» URBAN ICON Highpoint used to be called what???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - General Zone :: Creative Studio & Media Center-
Jump to: