PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Nice sigs, Goldi. VeryHappy

Here's something you can work towards. Once you are comfortable with your current style of sig making, try making sigs with C4Ds. C4D renders can be downloaded from most render sites and if used appropriately, they make a good sig look even better. So, you should give those a shot.

Good luck. VeryHappy

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Ryuuketsu wrote:
Nice sigs, Goldi. VeryHappy

Here's something you can work towards. Once you are comfortable with your current style of sig making, try making sigs with C4Ds. C4D renders can be downloaded from most render sites and if used appropriately, they make a good sig look even better. So, you should give those a shot.

Good luck. VeryHappy

~Ryuu

Oh yea read about it on sigtutorials but never realy paid much attention yet since i didnt know what it was, thanks I will do that on my next sig(s) xD wich i'll probably make when i'm in france, today is my last day in belgium :T

And Protex, i'm glad you like it already ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
Zaruk
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:46 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Ah never saw this post lol, well i currently dont have time to make sigs anyway as you can seei didnt even update my main topic.

Tough give me more information like said on my first topic and ill try to do it when ever i got time, tough i need to get back into photoshopping first lol, been doing nothing for more then a month or so :p
Back to top Go down
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Lol Its fine , alright I will get u more info soon.

I can wait just do it anytime u can :p
Back to top Go down
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Goldian wrote:
Ah never saw this post lol, well i currently dont have time to make sigs anyway as you can seei didnt even update my main topic.

Tough give me more information like said on my first topic and ill try to do it when ever i got time, tough i need to get back into photoshopping first lol, been doing nothing for more then a month or so :p

alright, I would like

-Zaruk,

-"glory is honor",

-and Sovereign on it ,

the only change i want to make is the Render ( i put the link of the render in a former post )

-thank you

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:12 am

Hey Very Happy I'd really appreciate it if you could work on a sig for me!

http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=43673

There's a link to the page if that wasn't the right thing to do.

The text I'd like on it is Healingwave and Sovereign on it Very Happy Nothing more. text in gold.

Other than that I can't think of anythign specific I'd like done to it. Thank you again if you take the time to do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:12 am

Oh wow...that's huge. I'm sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Due to lack of time and using some of the time i have free to play on FW all the requests will be done, but not now. I need to get back into photoshop and figure it all out again, then i will do it. Sorry if that causes any trouble, if you wish to remove your request you can do so in this topic.

Thanks, Goldian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Update:

Getting back into Photoshopping.
Preview of Healingwave's Signature (First one after 3 months break)

Pending:

Zaruk's new signature
Note: Members requesting their first signature will get priority over those wanting a second/third/etc.

Healingwave, Since I had to get back into photoshopping, yours was the first one i tried all things with again, hehe. If you do not like it I will make a new one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Update:

Preview of Zaruks second signature

Pending:

Need more requests.

There you go Zaruk, here's your preview, if you do not like it, i can change it of course sorry for letting you wait

bounce

Back to top Go down
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:11 am

OOO haha nice job :O

i like it Very Happy ,

-thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:12 am

Glad you like it! You're welcome, try to get more people in this topic silent i need more requests hehe

UPDATE:
Added Zaruks final second signature in the first post

Pending:

Awaiting more requests
Back to top Go down
Zaruk

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:23 am

LOl alright i'll try Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:40 am

Would help if everyone that has a signature from me would put "Want a Signature? Request one right HERE" under it, like on my signature , wich the HERE redirecting to this topic .

I would appreciate if anyone having a sig from me does that so i can make more, get more experienced and make better ones for you in a near future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 am

This one Goldian

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=52475#top_display_media

hmmm colours...i dunno...play around and see which fits better

Text...juz put Brielle....Sovereign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 am

When i try to open it it says its an invalid image
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Dude! That's awesome work Very Happy Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks for the compliment ;D
Back to top Go down
jurggernaut
Sovereign Legion - Private

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:45 pm

http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/105080/thumb_IonCannon.png

http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/11506/thumb_bone%20dragon%20.png

http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/441247/thumb_planet2.png

Thank you for doing this Goldy Very Happy

Umm text just put "Unknown" red large font with a light transparency

uweee the earth is partially visible at the side of the picture such that the ion cannon is shooting it and the dragon's head at the background with light transparency..

i hope i am saying this right xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Can u give me the original links? like those were ppl give ratings etc, those arents renders, u gave me the wrong link :p and btw bout the request, ill try.. silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Ok that one works, i might do it tonight, else tomorrow =)
Back to top Go down
jurggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread   

Back to top Go down

Goldian's Signatures and Requests thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next