PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

[Fails] InGame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: [Fails] InGame   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Post yours or others lol/funny/epic and plain stupid Fails in the game world
I have an unending list of kaja Fails , though I'll be nice and not post them . (Yet )
I start with me...
hm, I buffed Sardon like usual and then suddenly behind me comes 14-16 mobs Shocked (I really am to sexy Rolling Eyes )
After I died (wich was extremely fast ) they all went after my Sardon!, she managed to run for a while while kaja silently watching, sat in the center of the room not even thinking of helping Sardon (wich would undubtedly mean her death).
Sardon runs and runs but her HP drops at an alarming rate, and at the end the HP was no more (RIP My lovely tank Crying or Very sad ).
Kaja who has finally understood that the mobs where gonna go for her now started to understand that running would be a good choice.
However, as she stood there petrified with fear upon seeing the big amount of Elite mobs running towards her through the tunnel opening could not get herself to run, so she stood there scared and waiting... I love u, and even death will not part us my dear kaja (Cause I'm dead to )
ps, All of this occured within 60 secs ds. Zomg

Back to top Go down
xkaja
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 am

u made me look soooo clumsy T_T, btw caro u wrote it so nice, can u write about the zeppelin fail from Reivalt too?? XD im too lazy for it hihi
Back to top Go down
Erianx
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:39 am

Narëwen wrote:
Post yours or others lol/funny/epic and plain stupid Fails in the game world
I have an unending list of kaja Fails , though I'll be nice and not post them . (Yet )
I start with me...
hm, I buffed Sardon like usual and then suddenly behind me comes 14-16 mobs Shocked (I really am to sexy Rolling Eyes )
After I died (wich was extremely fast ) they all went after my Sardon!, she managed to run for a while while kaja silently watching, sat in the center of the room not even thinking of helping Sardon (wich would undubtedly mean her death).
Sardon runs and runs but her HP drops at an alarming rate, and at the end the HP was no more (RIP My lovely tank Crying or Very sad ).
Kaja who has finally understood that the mobs where gonna go for her now started to understand that running would be a good choice.
However, as she stood there petrified with fear upon seeing the big amount of Elite mobs running towards her through the tunnel opening could not get herself to run, so she stood there scared and waiting... I love u, and even death will not part us my dear kaja (Cause I'm dead to )
ps, All of this occured within 60 secs ds. Zomg

An emotional moment for us all. Crying or Very sad

I never fail Razz So I'll splurge on Narewen and Kaja's fail.

They download and patched the entire day, a total of about 10-12 hours.. and then realized they needed to be doing the European patches instead of the US ones. And so had to start all over again the next day! lool
Back to top Go down
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:08 am

So true lols, and it isnt my fail ^^ caro fail!!! i ask her which one i should pick on, she said US T_T my whole day.... where i can lvl one char 4 or more lvls T_T waste!!!
and modify: new positions are given, beth (failqueen)
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:47 pm

As per popular demand, guess I should share one of my less..favorable moments in the WoW.

Connecting two continents, the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, is a zeppelin flight path just located outside Undercity. I went to Kalimdor with said flight path once, but did a heartstone to get back to Silvermoon. That wasn't a good idea.

You see, the next time I was trying to go back I was waiting at what -appeared- to be the zeppelin flight path in Kalimdor, but after 15 minutes of waiting and nothing appeared I had a feeling something might be wrong. As it turns out, I needed the zeppelin flight path located outside the city. End of the story, this incident became known as the lore of the 'zeppelin fail', remembered and passed on to the generations to come by one person in particular *points to previous poster*

Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Rei, wasnt it 30 min?? ^^ and u make me an evil woman T_T im innocent~ *puppyeyes*
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Innocent?..... dots lol!

Last edited by Narëwen on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm

xkaja wrote:
Rei, wasnt it 30 min?? ^^ and u make me an evil woman T_T im innocent~ *puppyeyes*
How should I know, you expect me to keep track of time at such a moment? Razz

And what do you mean I -make- you an evil woman?
I thought you from the start you already were.. Oops

It's nothing Innocent
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
xkaja

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:50 am

its a 'fail' topic!!! stop makin me bad!!! rei u hater!!!
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Sovereign - Field Commander
Sovereign - Field Commander

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 am

Haters Gonna Hate

by the way

why did rei make u a evil woman i'm curious now

:/

DotA 2 -Mad Mee-Pro - Soveranger Troll - http://dotabuff.com/players/86758157

Guild Wars 2 - Human - Lvl 70  (Inactive)

I'm the Blue Forum Soveranger In 3D!
Back to top Go down
Odisiac18

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Rei you should add the epic failed Fort Khoaway run Very Happy
You lead our brave Imperium Brethren to their demise and for that you shall be punished giiiiiive meeeee yoooour gooooold Very Happy

hahaha kidding man *brofist*

I also remembered my epic multiple death WB Hunt with sweet, yup, moehre and the other guildies lol forgot what boss it was all i know is he has a lot of stuns so i died cuz of that and the aggro mobs, and when i went back i was killed by aggro mobs around 3-4 times (it was in hazed wilderness level 55 area) then when i got back I ran far away to lose aggro from all the mobs and ended up falling in a hole beside a tree lol. Luckily i was able to jump on the tree climb back out and rejoin them without dying for the finish hahaha first time i mounted up in a tree Very Happy

but damn my repair bill was 1g around fifty plus silvers and some coppers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:40 pm

fails are always fun xD

I'm not currently playing forsaken world so don't have any fails from that game, but I do have some others which I'll post here Wink

I have 2 fails from other people while playing League of Legends.

The first one was in a custom game with friends in skype. One of them was very low health and ran to a tower of his team to be safe. Then, to taunt the person on the other team, he said on Skype "Come 'ere!". Then he simply got the response "ok", and while he was like "oh no ****" the other person did a tower dive and killed him Very Happy

The 2nd one was in a normal game against people I didn't know. We had a jungler (a person who kills npc's in the jungle instead of fighting others in a lane) and he did something wrong at the first npc. He needed to kill it however to get the mana buff it would give him, so he asked a teammate to quickly come and hit the mob 1 time. The person came over, hit the mob 1 time, then thought he could fire another one, which he did. The 2nd shot killed the mob, so the jungler didn't get the buff (which was very important) xD
All ended well though. The other team did not have a jungler so he could go get it on their territory, which was a bit risky but it worked out fine.

hope it makes a bit sense for people who never played that game

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Odisiac18

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 pm

the first was funny as hell lol haha oh and yeah wb is world boss just in case Smile
Back to top Go down
CheesecakeFTW

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:35 pm

I always fail in games but the funniest one would while playing Lastchaos I went with my ig husband(who was lvl 117) to lvl me up to the temple (mobs are above lvl 100)and I was lvl 17XD. But like always I like to explore a bit so I ran away from my hubby and he was running after me to try and get the mobs before they kill me. And I think that I had like 10 big ummies after me and my hubby after them it was sooo funny because poor him died and I, a mere lvl 17 survived
Ninja
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:41 pm

@Odi: yea the 2nd one was probably only funny when hearing the reactions, and because after that when our jungler was in the enemies territory we were trolling him a bit by telling the enemies he was there. They didn't believe us though (as we expected) Wink

@Eleyne: Poor him xD

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Odisiac18

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

@eley of course your the psycho sunny side up cookie jar hahaha.
Back to top Go down
infina
Sovereign - General
Sovereign - General

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 pm

I better post a fail of myself next time... but I'm here again with a fail from someone else. More specific, from the whole enemy team in another match of League of Legends.

At about 2 minutes in the game we had a 6 against 1 lead in kills, and that in a 5v5 (so one of them even died twice!). Rather than explaining what happened I just quickly made a video of it. The biggest fail here is probably from the one that dies first, as you'll see. He's just way out of position while we were already spotted by his allies.

Here's the vid: It's adviced that you watch on youtube itself since on here it's to small to actually read the text that'll be in the video.

Sovereign on Facebook
Sovereign on Twitter

IGN's:

Back to top Go down
Odisiac18

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:35 pm

lol eley i can imagine you trotting along a friggin map with highbie mobs hopping and skippin and looking at the beautiful flowers with your own ray of sunshine. you sunny side up psycho cookie jar hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fails] InGame   

Back to top Go down

[Fails] InGame
Page 1 of 1