PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!


Share | 
 

 [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Narëwen wrote:

About the donation, sure it sucks but almost every game has that so you can't really ever get away from it ^^

Like he said, it's the reason why he prefers that other server, because there aint any donations xD
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Narëwen wrote:
I don't see it like that, if you decide to vote then you need to vote a LOT to get anything worth getting so I see it as someone putting in a lot of effort.
you need about 200 votes to get something good and you can only vote 13 times every 12 hours
and sometimes not even that, because the voting servers are often down.
so to get the votes is an achievement in itself

About the donation, sure it sucks but almost every game has that so you can't really ever get away from it ^^

I can't compare getting the gear by voting with doing a raid on heroic difficult... That certainly isn't ''blizzlike'' .. Gear is supposed to be earned with skill, not with some votes or money.

Molten-WoW's ''Frostwolf 3x'' server doesn't have a voting, donating option, which is introduced before... Which is 1 of the reasons why i suggested the realm instead of dethpod.

Goldian wrote:
Narëwen wrote:

About the donation, sure it sucks but almost every game has that so you can't really ever get away from it ^^

Like he said, it's the reason why he prefers that other server, because there aint any donations xD

You should read through the ''pros'' which I stated before.. And those are the reasons why i prefer frostwolf..
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Well, x3 is also not very blizz like (you lvl WAY to fast and WAY to easy), and voting for gear is not soemthing I'm gonna do, however if others want to do that then i think it's fine, they are basically destroying their own fun ^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Narëwen wrote:
Well, x3 is also not very blizz like (you lvl WAY to fast and WAY to easy), and voting for gear is not soemthing I'm gonna do, however if others want to do that then i think it's fine, they are basically destroying their own fun ^^

I don't like the fact when someone with 0 skills or 0 brains, but clearly outgears me comes and well.. Kills me... And that is mostly the reason why the community doesn't know any tactics or anything..
I did say that I prefered a bit faster lvling.. It IS faster, but the ''Way too easy'' is wrong.. It certainly is less annoying on the part of running around from area to area...But you shouldn't say that 3x is making things easy, while you waste 70-90 hours to reach from 1-80, you have to waste well over 20 hours to get to lvl 80 (And it is much more interesting to lvl up without 1 quest = 0.5 bars.. There it's 1.5 bars with simple quests.).. And is 23-30 hours wasted on a game to reach the last lvl too much?... Not really, and then you will reach the CORE part of the game, which is the most important aspect and is well developed in that specific server.

Of course everyone can have a different preference on games and how they are.. But playing only for the fact that ''it's almost like original'' isn't important... If you like it when it takes a long time to advance to the next level, ofc I will understand it. -.-
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:12 am

Geenius3ab wrote:
Narëwen wrote:
Well, x3 is also not very blizz like (you lvl WAY to fast and WAY to easy), and voting for gear is not soemthing I'm gonna do, however if others want to do that then i think it's fine, they are basically destroying their own fun ^^

I don't like the fact when someone with 0 skills or 0 brains, but clearly outgears me comes and well.. Kills me... And that is mostly the reason why the community doesn't know any tactics or anything..
I did say that I prefered a bit faster lvling.. It IS faster, but the ''Way too easy'' is wrong.. It certainly is less annoying on the part of running around from area to area...But you shouldn't say that 3x is making things easy, while you waste 70-90 hours to reach from 1-80, you have to waste well over 20 hours to get to lvl 80 (And it is much more interesting to lvl up without 1 quest = 0.5 bars.. There it's 1.5 bars with simple quests.).. And is 23-30 hours wasted on a game to reach the last lvl too much?... Not really, and then you will reach the CORE part of the game, which is the most important aspect and is well developed in that specific server.

Of course everyone can have a different preference on games and how they are.. But playing only for the fact that ''it's almost like original'' isn't important... If you like it when it takes a long time to advance to the next level, ofc I will understand it. -.-

Well as an outsider i do believe geenius has a point, and 3x on wow is not considered high rate or 'fast'.. it is faster than 1x thats for sure.. but since wow is more likely a game to play while waiting for fw/gw 2 for any of us (even if i would play it if some miracle happens ) Than the boring leveling can bep assed right? You still have to work to 80 on a 3x thats for sure, the rest is pure end game 'fun' if wow has that.. lol heck i would even join game priv servs with high rate to get to end game and just do pvp only :/ because well.. You want to have fun while playing a game that's just temporary while waiting for another game.. by fun i mean no grind/quest.. thats boring.. get yourself a break from that untill the game you want comes out lol
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:32 am

Since I'm not sure I want to play Fw anytime in the future I have settled here for now Embarassed
As for the Choice of server, I did not choose it, however, I like it there and will not move Laughing

_________________

Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2010-04-16
Age : 35
Location : Sovereign Forums. Really!

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:04 am

To each his own. There is no real compulsion.


I might give this a shot (since the idea of having my characters wiped twice in FW is not something I'm fond of). The 1X is kind of a de-motivator, but I'll consider playing this as a stop gap arrangement, until FW goes open Beta.


~Ryuu

_________________




"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:33 am

So my suggestion is a no-go? >.<

I didnt suggest the server for nothing..

P.S The server is the same ver as the client for dethpod, so you should atleast check it out.. >.<
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:42 am

Since we have been playing on this server for 3 weeks I see no reason for changing server ^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:17 am

Narëwen wrote:
Since we have been playing on this server for 3 weeks I see no reason for changing server ^^

Well I can understand if you guys are feeling hesistant about changing servers if you already have had a hard time leveling your character.
This is the situation where I keep telling you about how much ''Greener the grass is on the other side of the fence'' while you are already satisfied with the ''Grass on your side'' .. In that case I think I'm going to give up on trying to change your mind... Doesn't exactly matter much... Well I keep my fingers crossed for your success in that server! d-(>.<)-b (Thumbs up!)

Edit:
Reivalt wrote:

We like Dethpod and don't like Molten for the shit community and 3x which kills all challenge.
You like Molten and don't like Dethpod because it's too slow and you already have a long past on Molten.

There is absolutely no problem in this, as long as we're all happy with whatever works for ourselves no?
That being said, let's drop this subject and return to the matter at hand.

Well it kind of feels like it was directed at me, so I will answer you...
One of the posts i did before explained quite well WHY the challenge doesn't disappear in a 3x server (If you can call it a challenge, playing for 70-90 hours to get to the last lvl...Hey that was the reason why it doesn't change the challenge part.. You still have to fight through tons of mobs to get the the level, but you don't feel the grinding part that much in a 3x server...)...
Again I agree with the community part, but like i wrote in the ''pros and cons'' list that there ARE quite a few of great people in it (And with a couple of handy moves you CAN filter the ''crap'' you invite in to the guild.)...

Well I do get the impression that no one read the ''pros and cons'' which i posted about molten-wow .........

I did try to end the discussion with this post.. But i did have to make some things clear..

And like Goldian mentioned before.. We are currently waiting for the release of many good games, so it isn't likely that we will be staying in the games we are currently playing for too long, so why not use our time better instead of wasting it?... You will get a much better playing experience if you get to experience the end-game for a longer time period, which is the main part of the game...
I would say though, a server without vote/donation items is much more blizzlike then a 3x server.. For the single reason that in wow the great part of the game is that every person has to EARN his/her items through the means they were intended ... And you won't miss anything while leveling in a 3x server, cause the amount of quests you have to complete is still REALLY big...

This is my view of things, and if you would care to read the ''pros and cons'' list you might understand my views...

As I mentioned before, I can understand that you have already spent enough time on the server that you might feel bad about changing it, but it certainly would help the people who might want to join you, if you would change into a server that is a BIT faster.


(Sorry if I was rather harsh on this topic, cause my nerves are on a edge, but I do think that I explained my views rather well.. )


Last edited by Geenius3ab on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
avatar

Posts : 2667
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : The Neverlands

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:24 am

Ryuuketsu wrote:
To each his own. There is no real compulsion.
I will just rephase this.

We like Dethpod and don't like Molten for the shit community and 3x which kills all challenge.
You like Molten and don't like Dethpod because it's too slow and you already have a long past on Molten.

There is absolutely no problem in this, as long as we're all happy with whatever works for ourselves no?
That being said, let's drop this subject and return to the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:33 am

Ryuuketsu wrote:
To each his own. There is no real compulsion.


I might give this a shot (since the idea of having my characters wiped twice in FW is not something I'm fond of). The 1X is kind of a de-motivator, but I'll consider playing this as a stop gap arrangement, until FW goes open Beta.


~Ryuu

Would you rather play GW 2 or FW if they would both release around the same date

[Note: GW 2 wont have a CBT, but directly a OBT]

and at narewen; So you dont plan on playing GW 2 either? XD
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 573
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Rwanda, Burundi

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 am

I don't know anything about Gw2 xP
Neither beth nor Alix want to play it so I guess I'm not either ^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am

Best game that will be released better than some old game xD and its kind of f2p xD check videos on youtube xD beats it all even if you merge aion and wow together! haha and wow nerds has been fighting all the time saying wow is better than aion.. while aion was better xD and now sth even better is coming! and free Zomg Will be playing with lovely girlfriend I love you
Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major
avatar

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2010-04-16
Age : 35
Location : Sovereign Forums. Really!

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 am

Let me address some specific questions and concerns here :

Geenius3ab wrote:
Well I do get the impression that no one read the ''pros and cons'' which i posted about molten-wow .........

I read through them thoroughly. I have played WoW on a Priv Server before and I can understand the elements that can ruin the experience of the game. So, I was keen to know what the server you mentioned had to offer.

Let me re-instate. I'm not looking for a replacement game. I'm looking for a stop-gap game until FW/GW2 goes live. And, when I look for a game - it's more than just - "donations" and "easy leveling". Community is of course a major criteria.

My last experience in WoW lasted for about a month. And by which time I had gotten 4 characters upto 70 (tells you about the leveling rate of the server I played in) and had run most dungeons to a point where I was bored.

So, my intention of playing WoW has nothing to do with the fascination towards the game or my urge to trample others in PvP. It's simply because a bunch of people here are playing it (and have been playing it for a while now) and I'd like to join them for a while and see how things are. Even if it means I'll take a month to hit level 40, it's inconsequential. End game pwnage and PvP balance are the least of my concerns for a game which I know will not go past the first three months of the coming year (if not sooner).

So, basically it doesn't really matter to me in which server I play. As long as the majority are there, that's where I'll feel more at home.


Geenius3ab wrote:
So my suggestion is a no-go? >.<

I didnt suggest the server for nothing..

P.S The server is the same ver as the client for dethpod, so you should atleast check it out.. >.<


I will give it a shot when I do get some free time. After all, if the servers are at the same version, then all there is to it is to modify the realmlist file.


Goldian wrote:
Would you rather play GW 2 or FW if they would both release around the same date

Firstly, I'm not anticipating GW2 release until end of 2011 (if not later). So, I doubt if that clash of dates would happen. However, if it does, GW2 will hold priority over FW.



~Ryuu

_________________




"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great


Last edited by Ryuuketsu on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SanctusX
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 40
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 pm

I see no use in measuring the 'cohones" on the wow servers! Very Happy

If anyone want the 3x experience just pm Geenius and I'm sure he'll help, others already have the start instructions from Narewen, and the rest enjoy FW CB or whatever game you enjoty right now.

Isn't it so simple? confused
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Ryuuketsu wrote:


Goldian wrote:
Would you rather play GW 2 or FW if they would both release around the same date

Firstly, I'm not anticipating GW2 release until end of 2011 (if not later). So, I doubt if that clash of dates would happen. However, if it does, GW2 will hold priority over FW.



~Ryuu

Well after reading a lot i'm kind of hoping it will be released in the first quart of 2011 .. lets just hope it will for now, ive made a post a while ago on gw 2 forum with the 'speculation' date for the release of GW 2, lets pray ;D
Oh and if you're in search of games to play and such, also other than mmorpg i got tons for you, but well I think you might like wow.. i probably will like it myself for a temporary game.. its just too much downloading with this 'crap' internet i cant dl higher than 500 kb/s if they would make it all in torrents, or just one torrent for the game that is already patched and stuff it would be great and me and char would probably join you there ;p [Anyone minds making one? Compress your wow folder into rar and make a torrent with torrentz.com xD ]

Oh on a sidenote , i know nerd friends whom lvl to 80 in a week or so in WoW ><
Back to top Go down
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:43 pm

SanctusX wrote:
I see no use in measuring the 'cohones" on the wow servers! Very Happy

If anyone want the 3x experience just pm Geenius and I'm sure he'll help, others already have the start instructions from Narewen, and the rest enjoy FW CB or whatever game you enjoty right now.

Isn't it so simple? confused

Well there isn't a point of having 2 ''sovereign guilds'' in 2 different WoW private servers.
My point of all the arguing is that, even though the people who made a sovereign guild on dethpod and used a lot of time leveling their characters, I wanted to offer a alternative, cause anyone who would like to join them would find it really unconvenient.. Usually it takes about 2-3 weeks to level from 1-80 with a character (Unless you play it a lot, like 24/7 or well.. Anyway a lot..) and the people really want to experience the wow in the short time that they have when waiting for the next phase of FW or something.. I offered a better choise of them migrating to Frostwolf, which would be convenient for the new people, and they would be able to get to lvl 80 in half a week (Lets be fair.. You do get motivated from each level up = You will be able to level more then 3x faster.)..

They said that it wouldn't be a challenge, but in reality you still have to waste a LOT of time leveling up..

They said that the community sucks... And again I said that there are handy moves that you can apply to get the better side of the community.. (The guild I had in the server was a splendid one indeed...Active and a fun guild.. And they understood the rules and followed them.)

So that leaves the only reason.. They don't want to waste the time they spent leveling their characters up..

And as I stated before, the server has much more better points to it, then the one they're playing in the moment. So I just thought that it was a obvious choise (And to be honest, it isn't cause I have had a long history with the server.. Well it kinda is, cause I know the good points far better, I have been there for a long time.).

Back to top Go down
protex
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 26
Location : Chennai,India

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 pm

I m in Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pradeepprotex
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:26 pm

protex wrote:
I m in Smile

Where are you in, if I might ask?
Back to top Go down
SanctusX
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
Sovereign Legion - Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 40
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Geenius3ab wrote:


Well there isn't a point of having 2 ''sovereign guilds'' in 2 different WoW private servers.
My point of all the arguing is that, even though the people who made a sovereign guild on dethpod and used a lot of time leveling their characters, I wanted to offer a alternative, cause anyone who would like to join them would find it really unconvenient.. Usually it takes about 2-3 weeks to level from 1-80 with a character (Unless you play it a lot, like 24/7 or well.. Anyway a lot..) and the people really want to experience the wow in the short time that they have when waiting for the next phase of FW or something.. I offered a better choise of them migrating to Frostwolf, which would be convenient for the new people, and they would be able to get to lvl 80 in half a week (Lets be fair.. You do get motivated from each level up = You will be able to level more then 3x faster.)..

They said that it wouldn't be a challenge, but in reality you still have to waste a LOT of time leveling up..

They said that the community sucks... And again I said that there are handy moves that you can apply to get the better side of the community.. (The guild I had in the server was a splendid one indeed...Active and a fun guild.. And they understood the rules and followed them.)

So that leaves the only reason.. They don't want to waste the time they spent leveling their characters up..

And as I stated before, the server has much more better points to it, then the one they're playing in the moment. So I just thought that it was a obvious choise (And to be honest, it isn't cause I have had a long history with the server.. Well it kinda is, cause I know the good points far better, I have been there for a long time.).


I understand very well your point of view, as well as Narewen point of view. The fact is that, for now, Sovereign is unofficial on this servers, to kill time till FW will be OB or GW2 will be launched.

At least that's the way I see it, something to kill time, not a very serious Sovereign issue. Maybe i'll join WOW, maybe not, the fact still stands that there a many WOW servers, even with 8x exp and so, but that doesn't matter now. There is no point in splitting in two the Sovereign community, just let anyone enjoy this the way they want.

If, however, it will become a serious problem, then a voting thread should be opened... but I don't think it's necessary.

Back to top Go down
protex
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 26
Location : Chennai,India

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 pm

lool just saw this post i said i m in game atleast will be as soon as i finish ddl and install
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pradeepprotex
Kóinzell
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm

SanctusX wrote:

At least that's the way I see it, something to kill time, not a very serious Sovereign issue. Maybe i'll join WOW, maybe not, the fact still stands that there a many WOW servers, even with 8x exp .

Well there is (In my opinion.) A rather delicate balance on what is faster, but still challenging and something that is fast and easy... Which is 1 of the reasons why Rei said that in his opinion it's easy.. In a 3x server you still have to complete about 6-8 quests to get 1 level at lvl 20 or so, which is far enough.... While in a 8x server, about 2 quests would be enough to level at that point, which makes all the difference.

Edit: And we're talking about leveling as a lowbie. To get over lvl 70 you have to complete about 12 quests or so to get each level, and it is just as hard to do quests in northrend, the quests are just as hard as in retail... And some instances are even harder (For example UK normal... The last boss in his last phase can 2 hit any lvl 72 with his aoe, which he spams pretty often and the necromancers minion, who can 3 ''hit'' [charge] a healer, which he does often enough as well.).. The difficulty isn't anything to talk about... (Got sidetracked from the point in the end, sorry about that. Very Happy )

P.S I just did the ''edit'' post cause I felt like someone would think that the 6-8 quests for a level part would apply for the +70 part as well..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Quote :
So that leaves the only reason.. They don't want to waste the time they spent leveling their characters up..
Actually it doesn't have anything to do with wasting the time...I am the one who suggested dethpod, and i talked bout it, and they were interested so i helped them get all set up...another reason is because i financed alot of the beginning stuff and getting the guild a kick start, dished out some gold to every1 ect... And as for molten, yea it "can" be a good server but i got bored with it frankly because of the 3x, everything moved too quickly and the game just lost its flavor for me, so i stopped playing WoW a couple of weeks because of that...anywho, Sorry if my involvement and such caused any trouble.

P.S. I know this reply is a little late, but i have had no internet for a while now : )
P.S.S
Quote :
Alix -> Red color, until she comes online and states her preference.
Red's fine ^^
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 am

rofl this is hilarious, there was a recruitment for the guild and the person said that asking wouldn't get you in any way so it was a contradiction and I had a chat for a bit with the person, then I started playing FW and join Sov now seeing this makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft   

Back to top Go down
 
[Sovereign] Now @ World of Warcraft
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 2010 World Youth Chess Championship – Final report
» Adolf Hitler - World Chess Champion.
» Which chess player beat the most World Champions?
» WSCE - World's Strongest Derivative Engines
» FIDE World Chess Championship Match 2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - Guild Zone :: Guild News & Information-
Jump to: