PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory

PostSubject: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 am

Servants of the Dark Doom Clan, heed my call. The time has come, the moment to reveal ourselves to the world is here.

First. My..gratitude for following my lead. As promised, soon infinite wealth and prosperity shall be yours. The world shall be kneeling at your presence. Trembling at your name. Shivering at every step you make. So, my minions. Serve me well…and you shall not regret it.

Together, we shall overthrow Ryuu’s iron fist reign and forge a new world. A world of unity through war and chaos..with our hands. Blades shall scatter. Cries shall fill the void. The fields and oceans shall be dyed by the blood of our enemies.

Now, allow me to introduce our ranking system. Next to the ogres, undead and other minorities at the bottom we have the leadership. At the head of the command structure is evil itself; me. As the Shadow Emperor, I shall lead this world into chaos and rally the people under my banner for the greater good.

Puny mortals, behold my pride; my badge. Just an image for now, but soon it shall be engraved into your heart and body. Remember that. You shall all perish by my hands. However, there is still time left for you. Join the Dark Doom Clan, and together we shall stand. Down with Ryuu! Glory to the brave ones! I shall be awaiting your replies..

Pay your respects to the secret empress, puny humans. It is her who made the awesome and great looking images. Look at what you will never be able to achieve. Those who do not do so shall face my judgement.

Shadow Emperor, out!

Overlords
Reivalt – Shadow Emperor
??? (Secret) - Shadow Empress

Elite Fighters
Raaven - Emperor's Guard (Sniper)

Minion Army
SardonicDestroy - Ogres
Ravensedge77 - Demons
EvilClown - Wraith Warlord
KapitanKapusta - Undead Skeleton Warrior

Last edited by Reivalt on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/
Raaven

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:39 am

*Cracks her fingers the sound of a sniper rifle chambering a armor peircing nitrous round as her dark eyes peer around. * Present and accounted for Ohh Emperor, and still awaziting the newest kill list!
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:54 am

Good to hear from you again soldier. The path to glory is open, and nothing shall stop us. I do have a list ready, but I shall see if they can be converted to serve under our reign first in order to have the best use for them!

Bring us more fellow soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Praetor
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:58 am

i saw this coming for months
Back to top Go down
Zaruk
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:45 am

dont get wat this is?
Back to top Go down
Limitedsky
Sovereign - Field LT
Sovereign - Field LT

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:58 am

Zaruk wrote:
dont get wat this is?

The end of the world. Zomg

Btw, for those who are willing to join the ogre squad like that one on that picture. You are free to grab a sample from Rei to TRANSFORM yourselves more or less than a minute. Good luck future ogre minions! affraid
Back to top Go down
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Sardonic for the ogre squad. <3 I'm always in support of any world-kneeling-schemes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AngelBunny
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Reivalt wrote:
Pay your respects to the secret empress, puny humans. It is her who made the awesome and great looking images. Look at what you will never be able to achieve. Those who do not do so shall face my judgement.
Shocked Rolling Eyes
I may have made the pics for you my Dear Shadow Emperor, however I will always support the king of my universe = Ryuu ^^
(Unless ofcourse The Queen decides to start a revolution, then I'm in Twisted Evil )

SardonicDestroy wrote:
Sardonic for the ogre squad. <3 I'm always in support of any world-kneeling-schemes Twisted Evil
lols Sardon lol! , U liked my pic that much? cheers

ps. Should I put "secret empress" in my sig? lol!

Back to top Go down
Ryuuketsu
Sovereign - Major
Sovereign - Major

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Reivalt wrote:

I never for once doubted the artist behind those pictures. Razz

She likes you so much that she even added a portrait of you in the banner in a two piece skimpy outfit ... Laughing ..

~Ryuu

"Remember, upon the conduct of each, depends the fate of all." - Alexander The Great
Back to top Go down
Erianx

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Narëwen wrote:

lols Sardon lol! , U liked my pic that much? cheers

Of course I did. Of course, the lovely over dramatic back story was a deciding factor in my choice of faction. Go Ogre Squad and the Dark Doom Clan!
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Ogres? ... seriously? no demons?
Demons are the face of religious evil... might as well have demons in Dark Doom...
well count me in but im NO OGRE!!! im a DEMON... FEAR ME!!!... plz?
*grabs spellbook with evil aura* the time 4 destruction has come Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:44 pm

A welcome to our newest additions SardonicDestroy and Ravensedge77! Serve me well and you shall reap the profits after..imagine the possibilities. The world..yours to toy with. Revenge on those who casted you aside...

Our wandering army of doom and despair is still looking for members. Sign up now!

Old man Ryuu...your time. It has come. Soon, a new era shall bestow itself upon the world..my world! Gyahahaha!

P.S I think you should add it to your signature princess, took the liberty to add your title to the Roster already Innocent <3
Back to top Go down
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 pm

tsk tsk tsk they just never learn Ryuu just give the order and I will personally demolish this silly excuse for a clan ;P
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 pm

why demolish? JOIN ^^
i'd love 4 a werewolf 2 join...
join... if your hairy enuff that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raaven

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:23 pm

*Turns a dark eye on Crash* Now do you really want to start that way, I just returned and already you are asking for my sights again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 am

Holy crap an uprising COUNT ME IN as the Wraith Warlord =P

Or Royal Ass Kisser Wink

Last edited by EvilClown on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:57 am

Count me in as an undead skeleton warrior Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:53 pm

*evil grin* Excellent..it's excellent!! You see this, Ryuu? See all people flocking to my army? See their pain? Their suffering? Their unsatisfaction? Soon, your days will be over! A new era will come...an era of war and conflict.. forged..by..my..hands!!!

My minions..I will tell you a story. A tale of ancient times. Read it. See it. With heart and soul. After that engrave it into your heart, for it shall be your only light in the darkness up ahead. The only truth amidst a world of lies. The only hand which shall guide you through a path of confusion.

At one point in the past, a man from the country arose. The man left on a journey around the world, experiencing many things and meeting many people. Some of these people ended up following him on his journey, and together they went through alot of things. Eventually, the man became their leader and started developing ideals. He beleived in unification through organisation and happiness. Many of his followers, previously scattered across the globe, were now united under his banner and lived happily under his reign.

However, over time the first clouds started to appear. One of his first desciples could not agree with the man's ideals anymore and was casted away before the group's unification could be shaken. Another of his first desciples remained, but he became corrupt. Once sharing the same ideals as his leader, his thoughts became tainted with desire and greed. He did not beleive in happiness through equality anymore, but unification through survival of the strongest. This man casted away his previous identity, and while still being at the leader's side, he secretly started to look for other people who became unhappy with his reign and united them under his banner, the Dark Doom Clan.

Past this point, there will be no more return. Keep that in mind.
Shadow Emperor, out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Reivalt wrote:
*evil grin* Excellent..it's excellent!! You see this, Ryuu? See all people flocking to my army? See their pain? Their suffering? Their unsatisfaction? Soon, your days will be over! A new era will come...an era of war and conflict.. forged..by..my..hands!!!

My minions..I will tell you a story. A tale of ancient times. Read it. See it. With heart and soul. After that engrave it into your heart, for it shall be your only light in the darkness up ahead. The only truth amidst a world of lies. The only hand which shall guide you through a path of confusion.

At one point in the past, a man from the country arose. The man left on a journey around the world, experiencing many things and meeting many people. Some of these people ended up following him on his journey, and together they went through alot of things. Eventually, the man became their leader and started developing ideals. He beleived in unification through organisation and happiness. Many of his followers, previously scattered across the globe, were now united under his banner and lived happily under his reign.

However, over time the first clouds started to appear. One of his first desciples could not agree with the man's ideals anymore and was casted away before the group's unification could be shaken. Another of his first desciples remained, but he became corrupt. Once sharing the same ideals as his leader, his thoughts became tainted with desire and greed. He did not beleive in happiness through equality anymore, but unification through survival of the strongest. This man casted away his previous identity, and while still being at the leader's side, he secretly started to look for other people who became unhappy with his reign and united them under his banner, the Dark Doom Clan.

Past this point, there will be no more return. Keep that in mind.
Shadow Emperor, out.

So.... do we get any kind of soveneir?
Back to top Go down
kimx16

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:02 pm

I dont get the point?
Back to top Go down
Ravenstorm

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 am

Rei wants to do a qoup-d'êtat... simple as simple can be no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:51 am

Google it.
Back to top Go down
Raaven

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 am

OOC its is a fun little thing that has been going on since I joined months ago, just escalating to a lovely little play at it.

IC:

*Raven wings beat as the darkness seems to grow deeper in your mind and in your heart, her ebon eyes watch from a spot unseen waiting, ever waiting. Even though you can't see her, you know she is there, the presance of darkness rests upon your very soul like a weight a thousand times heaver than you can stand.

Quick, a sound behind you! Spinning you fling your arms out for protection and wish that instead you had just fallen to the ground covering your head. Talons reach to rend at your face and arms, the sceams of thousands past that have fallen to the shadows of The Raaven ring in your ears then die. Simple silence fills your senses, and as your eyes slowly open to the inky black around you nothing can be seen. But you can hear, ohh yes you hear the voice of a sweet angel, one that you wish was as innocent as she sounds.*

Welcome new members of the Dark Doom Clan, I am the Emperors guard and as such I watch all. So take care my dear creatures and know that I have ammunition for every occasion or being. Be you live or undead, human or Oger...

* Her words trail off and suddenly your vision blooms into being and before you stands a woman of small size and seeming far to delecate to be toting a sniper rifle over her shoulder that looks deadly and most likely very much is. Her smile however, looking bright and open holds a darker menance to it as she tilts her head and continues her speach. *

Theres a bullet for you, that said.. Welcome and I hope we have many fun times galavanting around the countryside wrecking havock and mischife and taking away all that stands in our way to assimilate, or to eradicate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:29 am

Bah showing your title as Rei`s bodyguard?

*A mist starts to form around Raaven as she sees a ghostly presance walking towards her. She starts to panic since she has no bullets capable of killing a Wraith, an illusion starts to build in her mind and se twitches in pain. And before her eyes, there it was, an unnatural creature bound in his will to serve the Emperor, starring down on the kneeling victim with his dark and yellow eyes. "I smell.......fear......"-he said-"The one that protects our Lord should be fearless and emotionless. I stand to protect the Dark Emperor and his mistress and the unholy child they may bear.Go now, live in fear and pain for the rest of your day`s till the end of your life. And dont forget....dont wander into the mist...." The Wraith dissapears leaving the Elite Guard confused in pain.*

No one in this army can match the power of the mighty Wraith Warlord EvilClown (Rei can he is the only person that can defeat me since im bound to his will.).

Back to top Go down
Raaven

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:43 am

hahaha EC dear its not that easy to scare her but okay if you want to play it that way

*As the wraith thought he had her caught in fear and paraliysis, her gaze lifted slowly the dark eyes shifting within their sockets to a shimmering silver. Head tilting slowly and a smile creeping across her lips that teased at being beguiling and demented at the same time. Her voice issued fortth after he gave his boisterous speech and started to leave, catching him just as his essance faded. *

Bullets no, but there are other ways to get rid of a wraith, there is no fear in The Raavens heart, nor is there pain, for you can not inflict upon me that which has not already been done. Never think you know everything about your enemy, for it just might be a fatal mistake. I was born in darkness, bread for darkness, and I am darkness, the shadows bend to my will and you are nothing more than smoke and shadows when it comes down to it. I stand to fight only those that would stand against him, but if you stand against me well then the ancient ways will have to resurface.

* she rose to her feet before he even fully faded and wrapped the shadows around her disapearing from sight, but the question is was she really gone. *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)   

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Dark Doom Clan (1)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - General Zone :: OT & Spammatorium-
Jump to: