Sovereign Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 HometiPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.

Go down 
+3
KapitanKapusta
Crash
AngelBunny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Double Post!

So far so good guys, we are a couple! Very Happy

Also, my bestfriend is dating her bestfriend... (In case anyone wants the goss)

New Question: Her birthday is less than a week before Chrissie, so what should I get for either occasion? (I suck at this "relationship" stuff. Life needs a skill reset.
Back to top Go down
Reivalt Geriant
Sovereign Loyalists - Past Glory
Sovereign Loyalists -  Past Glory
Reivalt Geriant

PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

strebor2095 wrote:
New Question: Her birthday is less than a week before Chrissie, so what should I get for either occasion? (I suck at this "relationship" stuff. Life needs a skill reset.
First of all, congratulations!

I'll join you on this statement, but what I think is that something personal is never a bad thing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-legion.net/

PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Well every girl likes teddy bears with chocolates so maybe a baby polar bear and some swiss chocolate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KapitanKapusta
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
+ Sovereign Loyalists - Veteran
KapitanKapusta

PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:13 pm

I doubt every girl likes that. But what counts is the tought. And I think you should buy her something fitting her personality and thus you should know best since your dating her. And do not ask her what she wants for christmas or b-day think for yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001353757873
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:27 am

I'm happy for you it turned out this way with her ^^

But about the present for her.. hmm personaly as a girl it wouldn't really matter what the gift would be, myself would even be happy with a birthday card, some candy and a big hug haha. And Evilclown you're right about the chocolate, but teddy bears? Come on.. xD

Maybe you could just ask her what she likes? Or you could go to the cinema and pay the movie for her? I don't know, I'm also very bad with this relation stuff Razz

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 am

Charmayne wrote:
I'm happy for you it turned out this way with her ^^

But about the present for her.. hmm personaly as a girl it wouldn't really matter what the gift would be, myself would even be happy with a birthday card, some candy and a big hug haha. And Evilclown you're right about the chocolate, but teddy bears? Come on.. xD

Maybe you could just ask her what she likes? Or you could go to the cinema and pay the movie for her? I don't know, I'm also very bad with this relation stuff Razz

Good luck
Well most of the girls would say they are 'happy' with such gifts.. but what they realy think is.. wtf am i only worth a piece of chocolate to him? Aint I worth a 200 euro necklace with our initials craved in it? And all that crap.. Chocolates/flowers wont do you much good nowadays.. only if its like a small little present and nothing huge.. just sth unexpected than it can be ok.. but if you never buy her jewels or shop with her you're doomed with 97% of the girls >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:29 pm

It may be a little antiquated, but I'm doing a sonnet Very Happy (For Christmas)
I call it: Sonnet - Work 1. Not sure if that is the one I'll dedicate to her, but it is pretty good for my first ever iambic pentameter sonnet. Does anyone want to read it?

And getting possible a novella for her for her birthday. As well as spending her birthday with her, obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:48 pm

You want to sing something for her? You know how to play Guitar?

Here's your life savior!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBEoABWSEns&feature=related

Show her how addicted you are, 50% chance it'll work with that song! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.   Advice, 'coz you guys are cool. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice, 'coz you guys are cool.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2