PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterRulesLog in

Sovereign will be playing Neverwinter in the Beholder Server. Join us now!

Share | 

Asherah got himself a brand new bike.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Asherah got himself a brand new bike.   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:07 am

Never tought he would have gotten one but well.. here are his first awesome minutes with his brand new bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgIejANSEBI&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_r2-2r-15-HM
Back to top Go down
kimx16
+ Sovereign Legion - Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Asherah got himself a brand new bike.   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Horia

PostSubject: Re: Asherah got himself a brand new bike.   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 am

don't try this at home
Back to top Go down
Serenade

PostSubject: Re: Asherah got himself a brand new bike.   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 pm

o.O

Damn, looks like I'll have to keep a more constant eye on this forums from now on, so far at most I lurk it like once a week and thus didn’t see this until now silent

At any rate, luckily for me I’m not one prone to showing off, and so I don’t get hoisted by my own petard when things go wrong like here… not that you would know anything of such accidents right goldi Innocent Razz ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asherah got himself a brand new bike.   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Serenade wrote:
o.O

Damn, looks like I'll have to keep a more constant eye on this forums from now on, so far at most I lurk it like once a week and thus didn’t see this until now silent

At any rate, luckily for me I’m not one prone to showing off, and so I don’t get hoisted by my own petard when things go wrong like here… not that you would know anything of such accidents right goldi Innocent Razz ?

Lol i couldnt walk for 2-3 weeks cause of my own ego and show off.. was drunk and ran on cars.. jumped off of them.. even went to run to a truck.. i just ran to it, jumped on it got behind his trailer or idk how you call it and jumped off of it.. wich was not THAT high.. but i didnt had any shoes on and i fell hard on my feet lol xD they didnt break but couldnt walk on them for 3 weeks xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asherah got himself a brand new bike.   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 pm

ROFL thats what happens when you let Ash out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asherah got himself a brand new bike.   

Back to top Go down

Asherah got himself a brand new bike.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Legion :: Sovereign - General Zone :: OT & Spammatorium-
Jump to: